What's new

Do you cram your Bitcoin address?

It would be very difficult for you to cram your bitcoin wallet adress , i feel like you could only have record of them of the first and last number only

Concerning if I can cramp my bitcoin address. Well, I believe some people are very good when it comes to cramming but it wont be that easy to have a bitcoin wallet address crammed because it contains capital letters, small letters, some numbers and I think some special characters also, it is just better to have it copied and paste when needed

Why will I cram my Bitcoin address when I can just login and copy it
It will be very hard to cram the address and I can make mistake because I have so many Bitcoin address

It is not possible to cram such address except if you are extraordinary, but why cram when you can store it in a lot of place and call it when you in need it. Cram bitcoin address is not good as one mistake can cause you to loose your hard earned bitcoin

I have never tried cramming my Bitcoin address before. I used to copy it directly from the block chain app although I currently don't invest in Bitcoin anymore. The address is encrypted and keeps changing. Meaning every transaction has it's own unique Bitcoin address. It will be useless to cram because once it is used, you don't need it anymore.

Memorizing a wallet address is really a hard nut to crack nevertheless, it is not impossible. I remember when i got my new ATM card it was really very hard to memorize the 16 digit numbers at the front of. The card but right now i have been able to memorize not just that card but also another one. All it took me was just mastery as i am always inputting the numbers i got used to them.

Anything that has to do with my my and transaction both online and offline , I do cram everything because my phone spoils often and I stay where many people lives, so for security purposes ,no know my bitcoin , litecoin , ethereum and even my dogecoin wallet address offhand.

If there is anything that is difficult to do it is framing your bitcoins wallet address. It is better to save your private keys in a safe place in case anything happens to your phone or the application. You will surely make a mistake when you framed your wallet address.

Why you need to use the long address with numbers and letters when you can easily use bitcoin or other crypto currencies through QR code. This is easy to use.

When bizdustry disabled the copy and paste option, I had to write out my address on a paper and then carefully copy them to rewrite here. It was a very careful process since I didn't want to make a mistake.

Hmm, that's it. It wasn't easy at all to write down the address code to write exactly into the withdrawals address dashboard at bizdustry to avoid error that touches the heart.

Hahaha!! Who goes about attempting to cram their Bitcoin address? It is not an easy thing to go about doing. I am not saying it is impossible to cram it, I'm only saying who will want to go through that and for what purpose?

It is absolutely impossible for anyone to learn his or her bitcoin wallet address by heart. The only way to use a bitcoin wallet address is copying it from your wallet and pasting it wherever

I believe its quite possible for a person to to this if they wanted to. But extreme care is needed to not make mistakes. On my part i just copy and paste it where i want to

I can't do that because it is not really necessary. whenever I want to make any transaction I just copy it and paste. This will make me not to make any mistake.

Hahaha!! Who goes about attempting to cram their Bitcoin address? It is not an easy thing to go about doing. I am not saying it is impossible to cram it, I'm only saying who will want to go through that and for what purpose?
Seriously, except the person wants to of be something, but it is not going to be easy since some of the characters are in upper case while others are in lower case.

I am just thinking if it's possible for anyone to cram his Bitcoin wallet address such that he doesn't need to copy from the wallet.
Addresses consist of both letters and numbers.
Do you think it's possible?
Have you or anyone you know tried it?
Seriously now! I have better things to do or think about than attempting to memorize those alphanumeric mixture, well, good luck to those who want to memorize their cryptocurrencies addresses I wonder how many address one can memorize and reproduce when needed.

It's better you save your seedphrase Incase you need to recover you wallet and forget about trying to memorize your wallet address or addresses.

Hmm, it is simply like passphrase for safeguarding your wallet that supports it. It is very long to cram, even if i cram it i might miss a lower case alphabet, and that will just lead to losing my coins based on wrong address typed.

Lol definitely not, not that it's impossible but it's just unnecessary because it's something I can easily access if I wanted to so there is no need to cram it but wouldn't be bad too if one could

Seriously, except the person wants to of be something, but it is not going to be easy since some of the characters are in upper case while others are in lower case.
My point too and why it just doesn't add up for me that someone will want to take such pain and time to say he wants to cram his Bitcoin address. Best of luck to those taking that challenge. Not me at all

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back