What's new

Do you cram your Bitcoin address?

Bitcoin address has a lot of combination and I think it will be difficult to get it right.
My advice is that you write it down somewhere. Because if you miss a code then it is not acceptable and if you mske transfer to a wrong address it is gone

I am just thinking if it's possible for anyone to cram his Bitcoin wallet address such that he doesn't need to copy from the wallet.
Addresses consist of both letters and numbers.
Do you think it's possible?
Have you or anyone you know tried it?
No nah is that even readable lol numbers and Alphabets, just too long for me, I haven't memorized my second phone number that I have been using for four years now 😫

You mean cram the whole stuffs with it's uppercase and lowercase of alphabets? Nah, it isn't a possible thing to do at all. I save mine on the note section of my phone for quick access.

This post is really funny, but anyways I don't think it is advisable to cram. Any slight mistake from your part might result into transactions to a different address and that would not be good .

This post is really funny, but anyways I don't think it is advisable to cram. Any slight mistake from your part might result into transactions to a different address and that would not be good .
Definitely, I truly agree with you, the chances of making errors is minimal when you copy and paste but if you are typing from your head it might have some errors.

This is near impossible. There might be some nerds who can anyways because if you study the address for a period of time say about 2 weeks, you'll definitely cram it.
It's just that our daily activities wouldn't allow us as it's not the only thing to be focused on.

Definitely, I truly agree with you, the chances of making errors is minimal when you copy and paste but if you are typing from your head it might have some errors.
I truly agree with you too, the truth is that it is good to cram it but for security reasons and to reduce the tendency of errors it might be better to just copy and paste.

I truly agree with you too, the truth is that it is good to cram it but for security reasons and to reduce the tendency of errors it might be better to just copy and paste.
You can save the address on your notepad or just save it as draft on your email so that you could easily access it when needed ..But what of if the phone is not with you?

You can save the address on your notepad or just save it as draft on your email so that you could easily access it when needed ..But what of if the phone is not with you?
Yeah, that's the major drawback though.
I believe it would be great you obtain the phone and if it is urgent you could just send it to the person interested through email after getting your phone.

Yeah, that's the major drawback though.
I believe it would be great you obtain the phone and if it is urgent you could just send it to the person interested through email after getting your phone.
I see that you don't fancy the idea of cramming your wallet address. Is it that it is quite impossible to do that or is it because of the tendency of commiting errors?

I see that you don't fancy the idea of cramming your wallet address. Is it that it is quite impossible to do that or is it because of the tendency of commiting errors?
Yeah, it is because of both, I don't think it is good to go through the stress of doing that just to land into making errors.
The technology is there to make our lives easier.

I don't think that's possible, cryptocurrency wallet is one of the best way I use to receive my earnings and I like it that why I don't think it's necessary to cram it.

I don't think that's possible, cryptocurrency wallet is one of the best way I use to receive my earnings and I like it that why I don't think it's necessary to cram it.
I agree with you, cramming it is prone to typing errors and would lead to the wrong address which would not be good to the crammer. Copying and pasting from your phone is better.

I agree with you, cramming it is prone to typing errors and would lead to the wrong address which would not be good to the crammer. Copying and pasting from your phone is better.
That's exactly the point I'm trying to make, if you make a mistake by coping or cramming your Bitcoin address you might have a missing transaction which is very bad.

You are going to be doing your brain a lot of disservice if you are going to try to cram your wallet address and it is something that I believe it is even completely unnecessary.

I am just thinking if it's possible for anyone to cram his Bitcoin wallet address such that he doesn't need to copy from the wallet.
Addresses consist of both letters and numbers.
Do you think it's possible?
Have you or anyone you know tried it?
I think this is virtually impossible for any individual to remember, no matter how retentive your memory is. Cryptocurrency addresses also contain case sensitive letters which make this task even more daunting.

There is surely no need to cram such. If you use wallets that can generate more than one btc address, how will you cram them all?
That is definitely the issue,it does not call for craming,because that is your investment you are taliking about here,any mistake here, you loss all your money,it is better one copy and paste it on a transfer platform.

No I don't cram my Bitcoin wallet address instead I always copy it whenever I have the use for it. I don't think anyone would go through such hardship just to use their cryptocurrencies wallet.
I do not think that it is a good idea to try and retain all these characters in your head, more so when it comes with monetary connotations. It would just be good to copy it when conducting business transactions.

LoLz, I don't have the time to do so and beside those characters are quite enormous , meaning that I really have to stress myself to be able to get correct details of everything accordingly which is not necessary.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back