What's new

Do you convert all that you have into crypto currency, all the time?

Claraviolet

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Jun 19, 2015
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have been hearing a lot about crypto currency and how it is really profitable in the long run. Most of the people I know are converting their actual money to crypto currency(whenever it's feasible). Is that how it works?

I know most of the crypto currencies are good and they can be profitable but in case if the trend declines, wouldn't it be a good idea to have some actual money in your bank account? I don't get why people wouldn't bother about this point...like at all.

So, what are your thoughts on this? Do you think we need to convert everything into crypto currency( be it any type of crypto currency) or do you think we need to leave at least some actual amount in our bank accounts, to be on the safer side?

When I invest in crypto, it is separate from my other investments. I don't go all in on crypto if that is what you mean. I have more use and value spending standard money since crypto is not widely accepted and harder to spend.

I always leave some particular amount of money so that I can be doing some things with it and it is not even ideal for me to be withdrawing to catch all the time.

No offense, i think it's rather foolish to convert all of one's money into crypto currencies. What if crypto currencies crashes someday? A high risk traders needs to think of the worst scenarios sometimes.

Personally I cannot convert everything to cryptocurrency because the volatile nature is not suitable for you to invest all your capital at once. You have to think about people who invested in cryptocurrency when the price was around 55,000 dollars

When I invest in cryptocurrencies, it is separate from my other investments. I'm not into crypto if that's what you mean. Cryptocurrencies are not widely accepted and difficult to use, which I find more useful and valuable than using standard money.

Of course not with this whole volatility going happening in the crypto space. This used to be an option in the past but not anymore; the only currency I can consider is USDT and not holding it for long too

I have been hearing a lot about crypto currency and how it is really profitable in the long run. Most of the people I know are converting their actual money to crypto currency(whenever it's feasible). Is that how it works?

I know most of the crypto currencies are good and they can be profitable but in case if the trend declines, wouldn't it be a good idea to have some actual money in your bank account? I don't get why people wouldn't bother about this point...like at all.

So, what are your thoughts on this? Do you think we need to convert everything into crypto currency( be it any type of crypto currency) or do you think we need to leave at least some actual amount in our bank accounts, to be on the safer side?
I think that it is not really expedient to convert all your funds into cryptocurrency because cryptos are probably not the beacon of reliability. You should invest a reasonable portion of your finances into cryptocurrency

Converting all that you have into crypto currency is not a wise decision but converting a parcent is advised. You need to have cash for daily offline transaction meeting your daily life demands as not every where cryto currency is acceptable.

Cryptocurrency is profitable no doubt but that isn't enough reason why we have to be converting all our money into it . so many projects out there are not trusted and you could lose a lot of money forever if you mistakenly commit all your crypto assets into the wrong investment

There is a popular quote, "Don't invest more than you can afford to lose", every crypto investor need to invest an amount that if they lose it all, they could afford it.

The cryptocurrency space is a very volatile work and I'm not going to advise you to do that at all. If you are going to convert then it should be into healthy stablecoins.

The cryptocurrency space is a very volatile work and I'm not going to advise you to do that at all. If you are going to convert then it should be into healthy stablecoins.
I think you're right about this. I myself do convert my assets to cryptocurrency coins but I am careful enough to hold them in stable coins to avoid the issue of volatility although I know it's still not a hundred percent safe but it's better than holding it in other random coins.

In don't deal with cryptocurrencies because the are highly unstable and currently it is bearish, I usually use the dollar for my transactions and savings.

Having seem the possibilities during a bull run, and knowing what it means for you to get the opportunity to survive a bear run, I buy cryptocurrency to hold for that time. It's mostly Bitcoin though, I also think some meme coins have great potential.

I receive payment in different ways and one of them is crypto. I cannot save all of the crypto payments even when I want to. However, I always try to save at least 50 percent of the money I receive as a crypto payment. That's how I have managed to build my assets.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back