What's new

Do you consider buying bitcoin now as the best option?

Potuse

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 18, 2022
USD
$78.5000USD
Biznotes
Personally, I still believe that bitcoin is still in the dip and if one could purchase it now, it is still preferable because there is possibility that bitcoin will surge in the future and it will continue to move in the upward direction.

Bitcoin is currently far behind it's all time high, so I believe now is the right time to buy. Perhaps very soon it might make a wave again and it would prove to be a good investment.

I honestly believe that the best opportunities occur when we are actually in a Bear market, although it is true that we can still see lower buying points due to the disastrous macroeconomics that we have today, current prices are good entry points for the long term, perhaps for the short-medium term they may not be so attractive.

The answer to the question is 'probably' because the macro back drop for bitcoin is bullish. The analysis on various on-chain/flow metrics for bitcoin are very bullish. So, if you have a two-four - week horizon, now may be a good time to buy bitcoin.

I don't know now. No idea. But when the price of Bitcoin was $20,000, I said in various forums that I think now is a good opportunity to invest in Bitcoin. I have some BCH. I did not invest in Bitcoin, but BCH is also a good currency

I believe buying Bitcoin now is still a best option. The price of Bitcoin has dipped compared to its All Time High price.

If you intend keeping it for a long time, Then it is still a good buy for Investors.

Well, bitcoin price is not that high now, so we can say it's dip. But unfortunately be have to be careful because you can't be certain cryptocurrency. There is a possibility that coins might increase much this year.

If you have money, and if you can hold your investment for a couple of years, I think you should consider investing in bitcoin. Currently, bitcoin is the best asset for investment.

Holding bitcoin for a longer period of time is a very good move and a good investment decision . This is because bitcoin is a crypto-currency that is good for a long-term projection.

Yes, I think it's a great time to invest in bitcoin. I don't really invest in bitcoin a lot. I'd rather invest in shiba inu or litecoin, but investing in bitcoin is still a good investment for me. I can't really tell if it's a good time to invest because I don't really invest in bitcoin that often, but I believe it is the right time based on the latest news etc.

The price of Bitcoin is very cheap right now and buying it presently would be an advantage to make more profit because I'm very optimistic that its price would surge very soon.

Actually I think the value price of bitcoin is really low thses days compared to other days back and I believe it will be the right time to buy when the price is low and be able to sell out when the price get so high.

My opinion is that there is no good or bad time of buying Bitcoin, the only thing you should evaluate when buying Bitcoin is how long you are able to hold it, because the more you can hold Bitcoin, the more profit you are likely to make.

I honestly believe that the best opportunities occur when we are actually in a Bear market, although it is true that we can still see lower buying points due to the disastrous macroeconomics that we have today, current prices are good entry points for the long term, perhaps for the short-medium term they may not be so attractive.

I do not think that purchasing bitcoin could be a better option right now. I will be starting Forex trading after some time because i think that Forex trading might have some edge over cryptocurrency trading.

I do not think that purchasing bitcoin could be a better option right now. I will be starting Forex trading after some time because i think that Forex trading might have some edge over cryptocurrency trading.
Yes, well, the opportunities in the market are always there, you just have to know how to take advantage of them, I continue to operate in the cryptocurrency market since in forex I do not have much experience, I also doubt very much that in the conditions that the market and the economy is in general, Bitcoin and equities have reached the bottom.

Yes, well, the opportunities in the market are always there, you just have to know how to take advantage of them, I continue to operate in the cryptocurrency market since in forex I do not have much experience, I also doubt very much that in the conditions that the market and the economy is in general, Bitcoin and equities have reached the bottom.
Consequently, you can continue to accumulate bitcoin presently because the price is still at the dip because we are very optimistic that bitcoin will increase in the future.

Consequently, you can continue to accumulate bitcoin presently because the price is still at the dip because we are very optimistic that bitcoin will increase in the future.
Yes, I continue to accumulate but at a very long term view because I do not think Bitcoin will be very good in the rest of the year or the next, I have better expectations for 2025, where much of the crisis we are going through may have dissipated and the halving will have its effect on the currency.

The price of Bitcoin is very cheap right now and buying it presently would be an advantage to make more profit because I'm very optimistic that its price would surge very soon.
Bitcoin price has not really been moving well do sometimes now. I agree that it's good to buy bitcoin now, but anyone who buy should be ready to hold because no one is sure when it's price will surge.

Bitcoin is nearly back to $30,000. So it seems to be going up, slowly that is, but it is moving. With that being said, Bitcoin is clearly the best crypto on the market. The problem is that it costs a lot to invest in a single bitcoin.

The other problem, is that although it's increasing slowly, it could also fall again and drop below $20,000 again. But, with the way it's going, I suspect it will reach $40,000 again. And maybe even $50,000 once again.

Personally, I still believe that bitcoin is still in the dip and if one could purchase it now, it is still preferable because there is possibility that bitcoin will surge in the future and it will continue to move in the upward direction.

The best time for you to invest in Bitcoin is whenever the price is still going down and you have to take the decision when you are okay with the point where the price is for you to invest and hope that it still doesn't go down too far before it will start increasing, otherwise it might end up increasing and still not get to the point where you can be able to make profit.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back