What's new

Do You Click On Banner Advertisements When You Visit A Website?

Pop up or pop under ads are different from banner ads, Pop up and pop under ads appear when you click anywhere on the website but banner ads will open only when you click on it.

Except I click on them by accident, I never generally click on ads on a site. Reason being that some are just so annoying and would cover some specific or important parts of the site. They'll not be well placed and I hate it

I don't click on the ads on my website even if the ad is something I am looking for. If I find the ad interesting, I visit the website by typing the url. However, when I am on other website and if I find ad to be interesting, I check the ads.

Yes I often click on banner ads and that is only if the banner ads is very relevant to what I'm interested in. If it's not relevant to what I need on the internet i will definitely not click it

Banner advertisements have been on the internet for a really long period of time. Almost all the popular websites on the internet have some sort of banner ads on them Obviously excessive banner advertisement or any other form of advertisement can be really bad for your website. However, many people might find many advertisement good and click on them. So, from the perspective of a visitor, do you click on banner ads?
My interest on anything that has to do with advertisment is purelly dependent on my interest concerning the ads on display,if its not something that will not benefit me,i will not go for it.

Banner advertisements have been on the internet for a really long period of time. Almost all the popular websites on the internet have some sort of banner ads on them Obviously excessive banner advertisement or any other form of advertisement can be really bad for your website. However, many people might find many advertisement good and click on them. So, from the perspective of a visitor, do you click on banner ads?
I hardly do that because most times these ads aren't useful to me. I only choose to click on ads that have something good to offer me.

I don't click on banner advertisement because it is very exceptional and is very cost so therefore it is not advisable for those who doesn't have enough money to to click on the banner advertisement

One thing with banner advertisement is that there is always an information that it comes with so if it's something that is really worth it for me I'm going to click it once in a while to get the information.

If the banner advertisement is on a topic of interest, I click on the ad , it does not matter whether it is a PPC ad or just a banner
Seriously, I hate all manner of advertisements that's comes in form of banner or the ones that pops up. The pop up advertisements are the ones I hate most.

I do very often click on banners. Of course because I am interested in what they are showing there. Many times some interesting advertisement are getting my attention. So, I click on the banner to find more information about it.

I don't click on advertising banners on sites I visit, but if the content of the banner is interesting or at least I want to know more of course I click, so depending on my needs, don't just click on the banner.

I don't usually click on advertisements on the blogs I visited unless they are promoting a product I have interested. I know I am just wasting advertisers money if I click on those ads for nothing.

I don't click on advertising banners on sites I visit, but if the content of the banner is interesting or at least I want to know more of course I click, so depending on my needs, don't just click on the banner.
The most important thing about an advertisement that is been placed on a website where I take part on is that that advertisement will not be intrusive otherwise it will make me to leave the website.

I have only done this one time, I think, in all of my years using the internet. It was for a Lego ad, and I like Lego. I think I might have clicked on a Twitter ad once as well, but that was it.

I used to have terribly slow internet and I used that as an excuse for running an adblocker everywhere that I could. Now I still have it running out of habit, and I actually hate advertisement monetization and am even reluctant to use it for my own sites. For a forum website, one doesn't have much choice, but for a blog, there are other means to monetize such as selling products or courses that strike me as more effective and less ugly.

Exactly, it's actually based on my interest in the particular ads that are being displayed on the site that I would chose to click and get more information on the ad.
If you are a regular visitor on a certain site and if you click an ad due to genuine interest, advertisers might think of this activity as a click fraud because they tend to believe that the regular visitor has received incentives to click on the ad. One of the reasons why a lot of people get banned on adsense is because of this

If you are a regular visitor on a certain site and if you click an ad due to genuine interest, advertisers might think of this activity as a click fraud because they tend to believe that the regular visitor has received incentives to click on the ad. One of the reasons why a lot of people get banned on adsense is because of this

Yeah, that's very correct. We had similar issues on ads with Google on RIF. A couple of members clicked on ads repeatedly in 2 days, Google flagged it. They suspended RIF Google AdSense account for 1 month if I remembered correctly.

I do click on sites ads, be to banner, native or popups, as far as they interest me to know.

But ads that constantly display on site without new ones coming is what I don't click over and over again.

I do click on sites ads, be to banner, native or popups, as far as they interest me to know.

But ads that constantly display on site without new ones coming is what I don't click over and over again.

Yeah, that's true on the repetitive ads. I don't find it useful having to click on the same advertisement over and over again when I've already seen what have been advertised. When the ads are not changing for me to see what's interesting for me to buy from the advertisement, I don't see any clicking on them.

Yeah, that's very correct. We had similar issues on ads with Google on RIF. A couple of members clicked on ads repeatedly in 2 days, Google flagged it. They suspended RIF Google AdSense account for 1 month if I remembered correctly.
I know a lot of people who got banned from adsense because the regular visitors were trying to help the site owners. Adsense becomes suspicious of every clicks that does not come from searches.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back