What's new

Do You Click On Banner Advertisements When You Visit A Website?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
Banner advertisements have been on the internet for a really long period of time. Almost all the popular websites on the internet have some sort of banner ads on them Obviously excessive banner advertisement or any other form of advertisement can be really bad for your website. However, many people might find many advertisement good and click on them. So, from the perspective of a visitor, do you click on banner ads?

I rarely click on banner ads in most websites that I visit. I only do that if I am really interested in what the advert is about. I like sites that put up just a few banners, some of them overdo it and that makes the site look uninteresting.

Banner advertisements have been on the internet for a really long period of time. Almost all the popular websites on the internet have some sort of banner ads on them Obviously excessive banner advertisement or any other form of advertisement can be really bad for your website. However, many people might find many advertisement good and click on them. So, from the perspective of a visitor, do you click on banner ads?
To be candid I don't click on advertisement whenever I come across it on a website but I'd only I didn't know I will click on it just because it has blocked the page of the website I open.

I rarely click on banner ads in most websites that I visit. I only do that if I am really interested in what the advert is about. I like sites that put up just a few banners, some of them overdo it and that makes the site look uninteresting.

I personally do click on the banner advertisement if the offer sounds very good. If you repeatedly advertise your product on websites, then a lot of people do click on banners. However, the key here is to advertise your product on many websites in order to get more exposure to your product and make people attentive towards your product.

Personally, it's all about what the banner advertisement is all about. If it's something that I love, then there is a 90% possibility that I could click on the ad to read more on it.

I usually ignore those ads because they are usually not related to what i actually came to do in that site and in most cases they are not even related to anything i would like or that would actually catch my attention. Most people do click while some ignore. I think it wouls be nice if some of the ada relates in some ways to the content of the site

I don't normally click on banners when i visited a websites because most of the links they are advertising are not meant for me but there are times when i do click to check some out of them.

I’ve done it before.
One of the other sites I work on must somehow be connected to my Google searches because suddenly I’m seeing really cute sandals, bikini cover-ups, low-carb cookies, and I’m thinking 🤔 I was just looking all this stuff up.
😂 So I click on the ads. Why not

I click on banner ads atimes most especially if there is something it that catches my attention at first e,g a sport or news advert that will catch my attention and keep me longer on that page before i will recognize it, a link to another site is shown and because i believe if you can use a certain type of advert on your site it means your information could relate with it one way or the other

Most of banner ad doesn't present correct information about a website. For example you can see a banner advertisement that is telling a thing like for example You have received a warning point and you click you find yourself outside the board and this is an advertisement of a website, or you have received a message on your facebook account or any things like this and lying to get visitors is not smart.

I don't normally click on banners when i visited a websites because most of the links they are advertising are not meant for me but there are times when i do click to check some out of them.

Seriously, most people see it as a distraction from what they are actually doing online. It's even why some people turn on their ad blocker whenever they are using their browser.

I do not click ads on my own website, however, when I find ads on the other websites interesting or useful I will click ads sometimes. I click ads out of interest

I do not click ads on my own website, however, when I find ads on the other websites interesting or useful I will click ads sometimes. I click ads out of interest

Exactly, it's actually based on my interest in the particular ads that are being displayed on the site that I would chose to click and get more information on the ad.

The banner ads that u click depends on the content of the banner adverts. I can't just click in the banner ad that I don't find interesting or that doesn't sound interesting to me. Most banner ad that I click on are crypto currency related ad and some interesting ones

I only click on links if what they are advertising is of my interest. Generally I don't like clicking on random things but sometimes I also do.

There has been some situation whereby some of these ads force you to click on them when you don't really want to click on them because it will be as if that they are spread all over the place that any click is directed to the ads.

You should abstain from clicking your own ads. Even on third party websites you should click out of genuine interest. a lot of people get banned by adsese just because someone started clicking a lot of ad son their site.

Well, for the fact that I actually understand the essence of those ads to the website owners who placed them on the website, makes me know the importance of my clicking the ads once in a while.

I do not click on ads on the site I am visiting in order to manipulate earning for the site owner I click on ads only when I am interested on the product advertised by the ad

I think Ads are Really stressful especially when you are searching for something really important especially pop up ads so I do not click on ads online they are really annoying

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back