Do you bet on any sports?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
My family does every year. It is always American football. They do some sort of football squares thing. They always try to get me to buy some but I don't even watch football anymore so it seems silly to me. Do you bet on any sports?

I used to bet on some sports, such as tennis, basketball, tennis and sometimes handball, but because my streak was negative and I lost money, I ended up giving up sports betting and realizing that, that world wasn't for me, I did well in general, now I only bet sporadically on important matches or finals of important competitions.

I used to and still do once in a while. One thing general to sports betting is that most people have lost more money than they won, myself included. This realization made me take a step back from sports betting. However, I still do stake on football and basketball matches whenever I remember that I still have an online betting account.

Gambling and betting is the last thing that I would be involved in. I don't participate in either of them because I know it is an activity that doesn't give you any guarantee of winning. You have more chances of losing your money when you gamble than winning anything from it. It's the reason why I don't consider it at all.

Well, I had once bet and I won but I didn't let that get into me. I remember it was soccer and basketball. Though it has been a while since I had bet and I might do that later since basketball is up again and soccer is also going on already

Well, I had once bet and I won but I didn't let that get into me. I remember it was soccer and basketball. Though it has been a while since I had bet and I might do that later since basketball is up again and soccer is also going on already
You do well not to be involved in these activities, as you will surely end up losing money in the short or long term, I was making money for a short period of time, then the bad streaks came and ended up generating quite a lot of losses, so I abandoned that activity.

Something about this activity is that you have to stake or risk quite a bit huge amount and you pray you win but you stake small amount of money and it doesn't make sense if you win small

Something about this activity is that you have to stake or risk quite a bit huge amount and you pray you win but you stake small amount of money and it doesn't make sense if you win small

Gambling and betting is never the right way for someone to choose as an option to make money from because the risk that is involved in using this option is very high more than the profits that you are likely to make from it. Even if you are staking a small amount of money, losing is losing.

No, I don't bet or gamble in any sports. Gambling and betting goes against my life principles. If betting and engaging in gambling is the last means left to make money from in the city, I will retire to my rural town and start farming.

We have a bet station where people do go do bettings and probably watch matches. I don't do bets last time I tried betting was via online and I was flabbergasted since I was quite sure of the winning team due to their capability. But turns out reverse was the case.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back