What's new

Do you agree, Bitcoin is a warning to the government?

How can you say that cryptocurrency is a warning to the government when it actually helps the government in so many ways than that facing crisis financially by making funds available for them?

Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies have proved to be a mainstay in the digital ecosystem. I don't see the coins dropping out cos few countries are having difficulty towards its transition.

I tell you! These days I would rather save my funds in usdt if I think the market is too volatile than let it sit in a bank where maintenance fees will keep getting deducted and reducing my funds.
Instead of usdt why not save in BUSD. This is a binance coin us dollar. It is equivalent with us dollar. Why I say you should go for busd is that is that the transfer fee is low as it is using binance coin protocol. But usdt is under etherium protocol I which the transfer fee is high. But you can also use usdt under tron protocol.

I don't think bitcoin is a thread to fiat money or government. IN fact fiat money compliments bitcoin. Tou talk about the price of bitcoin in terms of USD, or Euro for that matter and these are fiat money.

Instead of usdt why not save in BUSD. This is a binance coin us dollar. It is equivalent with us dollar. Why I say you should go for busd is that is that the transfer fee is low as it is using binance coin protocol. But usdt is under etherium protocol I which the transfer fee is high. But you can also use usdt under tron protocol.
Now I understand the difference, I would try to see if the BUSD is having higher exchange rate on binance p2p, after which I would be converting my earnings to it always.

Now I understand the difference, I would try to see if the BUSD is having higher exchange rate on binance p2p, after which I would be converting my earnings to it always.
Since it is a stable coin and it is equivalent to USD. The exchange rate in every exchangers is always small like having very small cent in different, like 2 to 5 cents. For a long term investment, other coin is good. But for someone that wants his money to remain, then busd is better.

Since it is a stable coin and it is equivalent to USD. The exchange rate in every exchangers is always small like having very small cent in different, like 2 to 5 cents. For a long term investment, other coin is good. But for someone that wants his money to remain, then busd is better.
I wish the team here at bizdustry would even use stable coins like BUSD, USDT and the likes to pay us as this would go a long way in helping us lose our earninngs.

I don't really know the warning that bitcoin is warning the government, because we all know that cryptocurrency are come to stay.

Actually I see no point why it's warning to the government actually if everything goes well nobody is going to be affected but if aside becomes biased that's when things turn out to be problem.

While it is a warning for some government, I think it should be accepted by the government rather than see it as a threat like in the case if my country where the government had to place a ban on cryptocurrency.

Ohh, I think this is one of the reason a lot of countries are banning cryptocurrency because they might believe that it would cause problem to their economy,there is a possibility that all countries might bann cryptocurrency if it is a thread to their economy

I wish the team here at bizdustry would even use stable coins like BUSD, USDT and the likes to pay us as this would go a long way in helping us lose our earninngs.
If the bizdustry management would consider stable coin, USDT will be out of the option because of transfer fees for most time the transfer fee is like 45 USD per transaction. But BUSD will still be a better option for the fee is very low not up to 0.1 USD and fast

For Bitcoin users, of course you already know the advantages of Bitcoin, including: It cannot be faked, can act as a global currency, as an investment and hedge against inflation because its limited amount is only 21 million BTC. Bitcoin is a democratic and decentralized alternative money. So the presence of Bitcoin in all countries is a warning to the government of any country not to print and issue unlimited fiat money, thus causing high inflation. The government should not be too confident about their local fiat money. which is the only store of value or medium of exchange, which the people trust. So, do you agree, if the presence of Bitcoin is a warning to the government?
I don't think that the existence of bitcoin should prevent government from printing much money because bitcoin is something they cannot control .

If the bizdustry management would consider stable coin, USDT will be out of the option because of transfer fees for most time the transfer fee is like 45 USD per transaction. But BUSD will still be a better option for the fee is very low not up to 0.1 USD and fast
After searching about the fees yesterday, I also realized it is too high and this means we just have to manage with the current payment method as it is not consuming high fees.

After searching about the fees yesterday, I also realized it is too high and this means we just have to manage with the current payment method as it is not consuming high fees.
From what wallet did you made your research on. I don't know of other wallet and I have not tried it with coinomi wallet but I have tried it will trust wallet many times and yesterday also and any time I transfer busd token, the transfer fee is always 0.0001 bnb and that is not up to 10 cents

From what wallet did you made your research on. I don't know of other wallet and I have not tried it with coinomi wallet but I have tried it will trust wallet many times and yesterday also and any time I transfer busd token, the transfer fee is always 0.0001 bnb and that is not up to 10 cents
I mean the price of fees for sending Usdt is very high, not that I was talking about that of BUSD again since you already confirmed its actual price.

Bitcoins as a whole is trying to threaten the economy of each countries of the Earth,I just believe that there will be a time in wish every countries of this world will banned cryptocurrency when it will start affecting the economy negatively.

I mean the price of fees for sending Usdt is very high, not that I was talking about that of BUSD again since you already confirmed its actual price.
Yes the transfer fee of USDT is very high. Some times from some wallet, the transfer fee is up to 45 USDT. But will can do a low transfer fees with USDT if we use USDT token form tron network and binance SmartChain network, they are both low in transfer fee.

Yes the transfer fee of USDT is very high. Some times from some wallet, the transfer fee is up to 45 USDT. But will can do a low transfer fees with USDT if we use USDT token form tron network and binance SmartChain network, they are both low in transfer fee.
When you sending usdt is better to use the TRC network which charges 1 usdt regardless the volume of transaction you want to do.

When you sending usdt is better to use the TRC network which charges 1 usdt regardless the volume of transaction you want to do.
When I checked the transfer fee on trust wallet, the transfer fee of usdt on tron network is not up to 1 USD. They only charge few cents. USDT from tron network is far better than etherium. Very soon now, new token will not be created with etherium network any more.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back