What's new

Do you agree, Bitcoin is a warning to the government?

For Bitcoin users, of course you already know the advantages of Bitcoin, including: It cannot be faked, can act as a global currency, as an investment and hedge against inflation because its limited amount is only 21 million BTC. Bitcoin is a democratic and decentralized alternative money. So the presence of Bitcoin in all countries is a warning to the government of any country not to print and issue unlimited fiat money, thus causing high inflation. The government should not be too confident about their local fiat money. which is the only store of value or medium of exchange, which the people trust. So, do you agree, if the presence of Bitcoin is a warning to the government?
Well, it's a warning and restriction for corrupt governments. Since Bitcoin inflation causes a major declining value in Fiat currencies. So whatever they might have acquired in monetary value by dubious means loses its value.

Bit coin is here to stay and the government needs to understand this. They have tried their best to make it worthless in the past but it never worked out for them. They are giving up already and embracing it because there is little to nothing they could do to make it completely worthless.

For Bitcoin users, of course you already know the advantages of Bitcoin, including: It cannot be faked, can act as a global currency, as an investment and hedge against inflation because its limited amount is only 21 million BTC. Bitcoin is a democratic and decentralized alternative money. So the presence of Bitcoin in all countries is a warning to the government of any country not to print and issue unlimited fiat money, thus causing high inflation. The government should not be too confident about their local fiat money. which is the only store of value or medium of exchange, which the people trust. So, do you agree, if the presence of Bitcoin is a warning to the government?
Yes! Hundred percent true! A big warning and not just bitcoin, all crypto currency. And I believe its a sign of 666 though where all countries can perform transaction in the same manner with no governmental rule or power to control it even though it will still be taken over by same me government

some people equally use bitcoin to pay for goods and services leaving the fiat currencies, so I think bitcoin is a threat to governments. If you currently hold Bitcoin and are wondering what’s going to happen with its price in the near future, what is the Bitcoin price prediction in this year.

some people equally use bitcoin to pay for goods and services leaving the fiat currencies, so I think bitcoin is a threat to governments. If you currently hold Bitcoin and are wondering what’s going to happen with its price in the near future, what is the Bitcoin price prediction in this year.
It was in the beginning that people didn't have much trust in cryptocurrency and it affected the purchasing power of the coin but not today anymore because bitcoin and some other cryptocurrencies like Ethereum, BNB and so on have come to a force in the trading and financial markets.

Personally, I don't think it a threat as such because the end of the transaction is still back to fiat currency but bitcoin makes transactions faster and no tax is involved, another thing is that with bitcoin money is flowing in the banking sector as such .

I agree with you completely. Bitcoin has put to shame the useless efforts of saving up fiat that gets devalued by the day without any protection against inflation. It is a warning that I doubt they will heed.

Bitcoin is really a warning to the government and not just the government but investors who holds foreign currency in their country making the currency to trade high ahead of there own local currency. If Bitcoin can be given much needed support a lot of Investors will be in trouble most especially government officials

I think that bit coin is a warning to the government, as they are so very afraid about the impact that bitcoin is currently experiencing and could in fact become the main trading currency if not properly checked.

Bitcoin claims that “It is the first decentralized peer-to-peer payment network that is powered by its users with no central authority or middlemen.”1 That lack of central authority is the primary reason governments are afraid of the cryptocurrency. To understand this fear, it is important to know a little bit about governments and conventional currencies

So true, maybe that is why it is too difficult to mine Bitcoin. It will take you years to mine a reasonable amount of Bitcoin unlike other crypto currencies. Meanwhile, what other currency is second to the best after Bitcoin.

I believe Satoshi had similar thoughts in mind. Bitcoin is decentralized, so no single government can touch it.

It's also allowing international transactions that most governments really love to control.

And it's a good device against inflation too.

I don't think that Bitcoin is a warning to the government to try and show them that they are better currencies that can be created that have a greater sense of reliability. In fact, I think that Bitcoin has been created as a way to try and sustain economies that we have in addition to the local Fiat currencies. In order to obtain maximum benefit for our economy we have to be able to try and get these two currencies to work in conjunction with one another. And therefore I think that it is important that the government stop seeing cryptocurrency as a form of threat, but rather as a way in which to better the economy.

Bitcoin is really a warning to the government and not just the government but investors who holds foreign currency in their country making the currency to trade high ahead of there own local currency. If Bitcoin can be given much needed support a lot of Investors will be in trouble most especially government officials.

Definitely it is a great warning to government because cryptocurency has taken a large number of market people with it rather than stock exchange. Every one is going to put his money into cryptocurency for higher profits purpose. It can take the place of fiat money in near future and is very alarming.

Using the growth rate of 25 bitcoins, for every block and average trans- action fees in 2015, we find that Bitcoin generates a large welfare loss that is about 500 times as large as in a monetary economy with 2% inflation.Therefore I do not agree its a threat to the government

Bitcoin has really helped to break the Monopoly in the financial systems of all government. Because bitcoin is decentralized, no single government can have control over it and it is a very big treat to them.
Post automatically merged:

Bitcoin has really helped to break the Monopoly in the financial systems of all government. Because bitcoin is decentralized, no single government can have control over it and it is a very big treat to them.

It will be warning for them to be straightforward and be more transparent, rather that banning on discouraging it they should embrace it and look at the positive things and accomplishments it can render for the country at large
[

I think you say right about the bitcoin because every not want to change our currency bitcoin increased now a days mostly people investing this site online trading upgrade in some country some country not to want the bitcoin currency I agree with you some country government warning about the bitcoin currency rate .

Government always tries to denie bitcoin but they never change that the bitcoin is going to be a huge part of the future wherein the society is a fun of it.The government regret to follow the bitcoins until the bitcoin and other currency got up high in value.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back