What's new

Do you agree, Bitcoin is a warning to the government?

I strongly disagree that bitcoin is a warning to the government. It can not be used as a global currency even though it decentralized and Out of control by any bank.

I do not really understand the kind of warning you were trying to explain. I think the government of many countries are really scare of the rise and acceptance bitcoin could do to their economy. The warning I see is for the government to come up with policies that will check the activities of bitcoin as it affects the fiat currency of her country.

Why not say that all the cryptocurrencies are a big warning to the government and not make it only about bitcoin alone? What would the world be today without cryptocurrency?

I do not really understand the kind of warning you were trying to explain. I think the government of many countries are really scare of the rise and acceptance bitcoin could do to their economy. The warning I see is for the government to come up with policies that will check the activities of bitcoin as it affects the fiat currency of her country.
I do not think crypto currencies pose any harm to the economy of any country. El Salvador has adopted Bitcoin as their legal tender and I believe it's a very good move to boost their economy.

Well as far as I'm concerned everything is the one to the government especially when they're not the one that is controlling that thing or gain more profit from that thing which is why they are all against cryptocurrencies.

Well as far as I'm concerned everything is the one to the government especially when they're not the one that is controlling that thing or gain more profit from that thing which is why they are all against cryptocurrencies.
Yes, but the good thing is that they cannot make policies that would completely stop crypto currency transactions. Alternatives like peer to peer market place are always there to help out.

I agree with you completely. Bitcoin has put to shame the useless efforts of saving up fiat that gets devalued by the day without any protection against inflation. It is a warning that I doubt they will heed.
You have a point. like me for example. I prefer to save my funds in crypto currency that to save to bank. Because if I save it to my wallet. I am the bank of my self I can do whatever I like with the money. No body will have to tell me to bring a document to do some things to my account with the funds

Tho i dont really understand much, but i think right now must government are now fighting crypto currency with crypto currency in other to protect their flat currency. They have started create their own stable coins to back up the crypto currency.

I agree because the amount of bitcoin is limited in my opinion it is suitable for long-term investment, maybe the government is making a bad issue because they want to own and buy at a cheap price🤣🤣🤣

You have a point. like me for example. I prefer to save my funds in crypto currency that to save to bank. Because if I save it to my wallet. I am the bank of my self I can do whatever I like with the money. No body will have to tell me to bring a document to do some things to my account with the funds
I tell you! These days I would rather save my funds in usdt if I think the market is too volatile than let it sit in a bank where maintenance fees will keep getting deducted and reducing my funds.

Of course, bitcoin is a big warning to the government because if you let the chance for your people to use Crypto, they will never use your currency.

Yes, but the good thing is that they cannot make policies that would completely stop crypto currency transactions. Alternatives like peer to peer market place are always there to help out.

exactly it's what we have been able to the mechanism for dealing with cryptocurrency in my country right now since our government placed a ban on any transaction that you can do through banks with your crypto.

exactly it's what we have been able to the mechanism for dealing with cryptocurrency in my country right now since our government placed a ban on any transaction that you can do through banks with your crypto.
In this our information age, if would be very difficult for the government to just decide to ban or regulate anything, there are so many alternatives.

I do not buy that statement. If the government wants, it can easily ban bitcoin and make it illegal. Once it is illegal the value of bitcoin will go down to zero.

I do not buy that statement. If the government wants, it can easily ban bitcoin and make it illegal. Once it is illegal the value of bitcoin will go down to zero.
I don't think so. When Nigerian government banned crypto currencies, the prices began to rise continuously till now.

I strongly disagree that bitcoin is a warning to the government. It can not be used as a global currency even though it decentralized and Out of control by any bank.
It can never be a warning to the government since it is not the main currency the government uses for it transactions and besides, bitcoin can be regulated by the government either by ban or restrictions of it activities.

There is no way I'm ever going to agree that cryptocurrency is a warning to the government because I believe that it actually helps the Society in general but it is the government that doesn't want to see that way.

Crypto currencies can't really make significant success without government support especially the top tier government across the globe. It is not a threat or warning because it is been regulated.

I don't think so. When Nigerian government banned crypto currencies, the prices began to rise continuously till now.
I do not know what's it like in Nigeria. But when governments ban crypto price falls down, for example see what's happening after china banned crypto currencies.

I do not know what's it like in Nigeria. But when governments ban crypto price falls down, for example see what's happening after china banned crypto currencies.
I understand now, but when crypto currencies were banned in my country, the prices didn't go down. That was February this year. China has major influence on crypto.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back