What's new

Do you agree, Bitcoin is a warning to the government?

For Bitcoin users, of course you already know the advantages of Bitcoin, including: It cannot be faked, can act as a global currency, as an investment and hedge against inflation because its limited amount is only 21 million BTC. Bitcoin is a democratic and decentralized alternative money. So the presence of Bitcoin in all countries is a warning to the government of any country not to print and issue unlimited fiat money, thus causing high inflation. The government should not be too confident about their local fiat money. which is the only store of value or medium of exchange, which the people trust. So, do you agree, if the presence of Bitcoin is a warning to the government?
Yea i agree and i think that’s one of the real reason why most underdeveloped and developed countries are banning the transaction of BTC in their country so that it won’t really affect them too much

I would like to understand what you meant by saying Bitcoin is a warning to the government. Is it as an anti curuption warning for the officials or what exactly do you mean?

When I checked the transfer fee on trust wallet, the transfer fee of usdt on tron network is not up to 1 USD. They only charge few cents. USDT from tron network is far better than etherium. Very soon now, new token will not be created with etherium network any more.
That's great, I haven't used trust wallet to send usdt before , I normally used Binance which is $1 for Tron blockchain network. Others are higher.

That's great, I haven't used trust wallet to send usdt before , I normally used Binance which is $1 for Tron blockchain network. Others are higher.
Trust wallet is owned by binance. There is one thing most people don't know about wallets and exchangers. An exchanger is a platform that coin are traded to other coin while a wallet is where we can save our coin. Binance is an exchanger, so transfer fee will be high but will be low with wallet

I would like to understand what you meant by saying Bitcoin is a warning to the government. Is it as an anti curuption warning for the officials or what exactly do you mean?
I got to wonder about this thought as well as to what the warning to the government is that Bitcoin might be trying to do. Maybe he has to explain that point very well too

The rise of the bitcoin trade has really make various government to start considering establishing their own digital currency,and this is not a bad idea,because most people have started to do large withdrawal into the cryptocurrency platform and this has really been a source of concern to the government.

The rise of the bitcoin trade has really make various government to start considering establishing their own digital currency,and this is not a bad idea,because most people have started to do large withdrawal into the cryptocurrency platform and this has really been a source of concern to the government.
The aspect government of different countries are into now are digital stablecoins which could help to make withdrawal much more easier.

I do not really understand the warning you are trying to explain. It is the government of a country that can warn bitcoin as they decides the fate of any currency circulating in their economy either fiat currency or digital currency.

I do not really understand the warning you are trying to explain. It is the government of a country that can warn bitcoin as they decides the fate of any currency circulating in their economy either fiat currency or digital currency.
Sure. Governments have right to either accept or reject bitcoin investment in their country , buy they should not forget that they should consider their citizens why making decisions.

Sure. Governments have right to either accept or reject bitcoin investment in their country , buy they should not forget that they should consider their citizens why making decisions.
Considering the citizens depends on the type of leadership that runs the government of the country. Some country runs a military style of government where the citizens has no say or influence in government decision and policies.

Considering the citizens depends on the type of leadership that runs the government of the country. Some country runs a military style of government where the citizens has no say or influence in government decision and policies.
Yeah that's true and even those that run the Democratic system of government still do not listen into the demands of the citizens. It is more if having a good government

I don't seem to understand the reason why bitcoin which is a source of living to a government citizen will become a warning to them all of a sudden.

Yes, it's a warning to the government on the economical sector.
When a greater sum of the population takes total control of their money through Bitcoin then the government would certainly be in the losing part

I don't really think so , bitcoins and other cryptocurrency have their own rules to play and Fiat currency have their own rules to play .we cannot compare a currency with high volatility with the currency with no volatility .

For Bitcoin users, of course you already know the advantages of Bitcoin, including: It cannot be faked, can act as a global currency, as an investment and hedge against inflation because its limited amount is only 21 million BTC. Bitcoin is a democratic and decentralized alternative money. So the presence of Bitcoin in all countries is a warning to the government of any country not to print and issue unlimited fiat money, thus causing high inflation. The government should not be too confident about their local fiat money. which is the only store of value or medium of exchange, which the people trust. So, do you agree, if the presence of Bitcoin is a warning to the government?
One thing the government is usually afriad of when it come sto virtual curency like crypto is that they will actually loss control of their regulatory power and this will go a long way in affectng their economy.

I don't really understand the point you are trying to make honestly, because no government in the world will produce more currency than needed, if it works like that, then countries wouldn't have to borrow loans and stuff.

The presence of bitcoin is not only warning to the government, it's a threat to them. The reason why I mentioned this is because , it is totally free from the government control.

I think it's actually a warning ,and since it's decentralized the government would find it hard to stop it ,we have come to the end of the Centralised era and now it should be decentralized era

I don't think it's a threat to any government because if you take a critical look, you'll have observed that even the value of Bitcoin is against Fiat currency and when it wants to be converted, it's converted to same Fiat currency.
What if the government decides to not accept that as a means of payment? What then do you think happens to the future of cryptocurrency?

The coming of bitcoin was revolutionary and a step away from the normal way of doing business, which ensured that governments and big corporations facilitates our transactions and we have to pay them tax and commissions respectively. Bitcoin eliminated third-party and therefore governments no longer collect tax from our online transactions and some people equally use bitcoin to pay for goods and services leaving the fiat currencies, so I think bitcoin is a threat to governments.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back