What's new

Do people still try and sell bootleg media?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Bootleg media is still a thing all over the world. There are people out there who sell bootlegs of albums, movies, tv, shows, and I imagine even books and such. Do you think it's still as prevalent as it used to be? or has bootleg media slowed down a bit since everything is going digital?

Bootleg media is still a thing all over the world. There are people out there who sell bootlegs of albums, movies, tv, shows, and I imagine even books and such. Do you think it's still as prevalent as it used to be? or has bootleg media slowed down a bit since everything is going digital?

I think that such kind of media has faced much criticism and there are many people who may avoid it. After the copyright laws and other laws related to media were created, bootleg media experienced a much downfall. regardless of this, it depends on the laws of the country.

I was not aware of the term bootleg media, so I had to google it. In my place, I do not think there is a demand for the media that has not been officially released. Maybe some production houses are buying these things but I am not aware of any such thing. I think artist can release on public platform like youtube and monetize the content.

I never knew that even books were also a part of bootleg media as well. Having said that, I think that such kind of media might be thriving in places where laws related to media are not that strict. This is where they can conduct activities in a much better manner.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back