What's new

Dimeforum.com Review : Legit or Scam

The days are simply long gone for dimeforum. It is no more on the frame of online forum ecosystem, it has disappeared like the thin air.

The admin of this website always complain about him not making any money from the forum, but I cannot believe him because we were posting lengthy posts there.

The days are simply long gone for dimeforum. It is no more on the frame of online forum ecosystem, it has disappeared like the thin air.
Yeah, right. Yet it was paying so high when it first surfaced. I really miss being active there, but I have had to let it go and try other forums that are currently working well for me.

Yes I remember, usaforum or something like that. I don't know why he choose to open another forum when he couldn't manage the first. He ended up closing both of them.
I think most times people moving to creation of websites and forum without undergoing the necessary training. They end up not performing very well because they weren't able to do the needful.

Yeah, right. Yet it was paying so high when it first surfaced. I really miss being active there, but I have had to let it go and try other forums that are currently working well for me.
It's good you let it go, cos the excuses of the admin during the closing stages of the forum isn't worth it at all. He made careles speeches that got members infuriated.

I think most times people moving to creation of websites and forum without undergoing the necessary training. They end up not performing very well because they weren't able to do the needful.
Forums are more difficult to manage than normal blogs. It's easier to build one but very difficult to maintain. I think sources of revenue should be considered if one wants to build a successful paid forum.

seriously ? has dimeforum become a scam? I see that the forum is still running and has a lot of activity on it ...

seriously ? has dimeforum become a scam? I see that the forum is still running and has a lot of activity on it ...
The owner still operates the USA stock forum just because the owner doesn't have a moderation team with him he decides to stop working on the forum and most of the content there is plagiarized.

The owner still operates the USA stock forum just because the owner doesn't have a moderation team with him he decides to stop working on the forum and most of the content there is plagiarized.

I understand, thanks for the information! :) it was easier to close the forum or sell it if it doesn't have staff and doesn't take care of it anymore ... no more problems.

I joined the for recently but it looks like it stopped paying it's memebers. I wrote some threads and posts but I didn't earn any dime and the admin called shim told me the for stopped paying. But I see new posts everday so I don't know about it anymore.

I joined the for recently but it looks like it stopped paying it's memebers. I wrote some threads and posts but I didn't earn any dime and the admin called shim told me the for stopped paying. But I see new posts everday so I don't know about it anymore.
He stopped the reward because the website is no longer earning money so it is open only for users for free participations that is all what he told me.

It's just a straightforward comparison because some responses don't require much discussion.

The amount you can make on Dimeforum depends on how many letters you wrote; I estimate that if you want to earn 50 dime, you should write at least 300 words.

Hello there! It brings me joy to note that there has been a plethora of positive feedback regarding Dimeforum, and I take pride in the fact that I have not been accused of any fraudulent or deceitful behavior in any online reviews.

When I first established Dimeforum, I was a fledgling developer keen on honing my coding skills, forging new friendships, and interacting with like-minded individuals. However, most of the members who joined were primarily interested in generating revenue. Nonetheless, I managed to run the site for three years, investing $2300 in hosting and $648 on plugins and forum script licenses. During this time, I also spent approximately $5k paying members.

While my primary objective wasn't to retain members for extended periods, I am pleased to have made lasting connections with people who went on to secure steady employment, rather than falling prey to fraudulent pay-per-click sites, which are 99% scams.

However, several factors prompted me to shut down the site, including my new government job, which demanded a considerable amount of my time, and the low quality of most of the posts on Dimeforum, originating from BMF, Here, and Trendri. Additionally, the site was not profitable, and I was unable to see any hope of a turnaround. Ultimately, I had other ventures that demanded more attention and were more financially viable than Dimeforum, which prompted my decision to close it down.

I got a notification here that the forum has started paying but after series of research I don't think the website has come back,I have never received any money with this forum before even when it was still in existence

Thank you for figuring out for us that it is scam. You have saved a lot of members from wasting their time there only to not be paid for their work eventually. Spot on.

Hello there! It brings me joy to note that there has been a plethora of positive feedback regarding Dimeforum, and I take pride in the fact that I have not been accused of any fraudulent or deceitful behavior in any online reviews.

When I first established Dimeforum, I was a fledgling developer keen on honing my coding skills, forging new friendships, and interacting with like-minded individuals. However, most of the members who joined were primarily interested in generating revenue. Nonetheless, I managed to run the site for three years, investing $2300 in hosting and $648 on plugins and forum script licenses. During this time, I also spent approximately $5k paying members.

While my primary objective wasn't to retain members for extended periods, I am pleased to have made lasting connections with people who went on to secure steady employment, rather than falling prey to fraudulent pay-per-click sites, which are 99% scams.

However, several factors prompted me to shut down the site, including my new government job, which demanded a considerable amount of my time, and the low quality of most of the posts on Dimeforum, originating from BMF, Here, and Trendri. Additionally, the site was not profitable, and I was unable to see any hope of a turnaround. Ultimately, I had other ventures that demanded more attention and were more financially viable than Dimeforum, which prompted my decision to close it down.

I never suggested that you were scamming members; this is the general impression being created by the members due to the website suddenly shutting down. Regarding the part about low-quality traffic originating from other PTP forums, I would have to disagree on this point. Behind each member is an individual with a personality. While most are out there just for the incentive to create a post, I have met countless users that want to engage in conversations with like-minded individuals about business topics. You need to spend time reviewing posts, mentoring moderators on how to moderate, and even mentoring users rather than banning them immediately, as everyone is a person behind a screen.

XenForo Plugins are expensive, including the script license that goes with it. And, as you are probably aware - it's not just the one-time cost for the plug-ins - it's the renewals too. Earning money through Advertising Networks alone is insufficient to run a successful PTP forum unless you have Top Tier 1 traffic locations. You'll need to consider accepting custom advertisements from similar niche companies or competitors to fund the discussion board. Ultimately, the aim is to have a community with enough content that generates enough organic traffic for passive income without the need to pay members to post anymore.

DimeForum.com redirects to sengov.com now, it seems. May I ask what you did with the content and users you ended up with? Did you sell it to another forum owner? It wouldn't have harmed to leave the forum open with a public announcement stating Paid to Posting Program is disabled due to financial issues.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back