What's new

Difference between Android and IPhonen

Iphone and android os are difference, the stark difference is very clear, Android os is an open os while iPhone is very secure os both are very os but i prefer the Android os because you can edit so many things by rooting the phones.

iOS is a secure walled garden, while Android is an open mess. The apps that run on iPhones are more strictly controlled by Apple. After all, on an iPhone, you can download apps only from the App Store, while on Android smartphones you can get apps from anywhere you like.

Their us a big difference between android and iPhone.There interface also Change and also the bug difference is their market price .......instead of any difference i like android most no doubt the quality of iPhone is too much good but i lije android and also use android rather then iPhone

iOS is a secure walled garden, while Android is an open mess. The apps that run on iPhones are more strictly controlled by Apple. After all, on an iPhone, you can download apps only from the App Store, while on Android smartphones you can get apps from anywhere you like.

They are both good phones which provides their users with good products. The major difference between them is just in the operating system. The android operating system and the IOS operating system both working on each.

I just hate to see these comparisom like for real andriod and iphone aint on sane grade at all. The difference between them is like a mile and there features and even applications too differes

There is a big difference between the andriod and the iphones. Iphone as more security installed to safeguard it's owner privacy and then If we are to talk about the physical aspect the camera is better though phones like Samsung are very good

IOS is a secure walled garden, while Android is an open mess. Apps running on the iPhone are more tightly controlled by Apple. However, on an iPhone, you can only download apps from the App Store, while on Android smartphones you can get apps anywhere you like.

I think there is no big difference between iphone and android phone. I think i phones have big space and other features . From this feature nobody can trace the data in iphone mobile. From this features any app download very easily. But in other android phone data can trace but the price of other android is less than from iphone.

iOS is a secure walled garden, whileAndroid is an open mess. The apps that run on iPhones are more strictly controlled by Apple. After all, on aniPhone, you can download apps only from the App Store, while on Androidsmartphones you can get apps from anywhere you like.

Both Apple and Google have great app stores. But because you put important things on home screens and hide less useful apps in the app drawer, Android is much better at managing apps. Also, Android widgets are more useful than Apple but is it true or do iPhones last longer than Android phones? The truth is that iPhones last longer than Android phones. The reason behind this is Apple's commitment to quality.

I think there is no big difference between iphone and android phone. I think i phones have big space and other features . From this feature nobody can trace the data in iphone mobile. From this features any app download very easily. But in other android phone data can trace but the price of other android is less than from iphone.

Wow, the way people are arguing about iPhones vs. I've used both iPhones and Android phones, specifically the HTC EVO and Motorola Droid, and there are things I like, and dislike, about both smartphone families

Before jumping into that though, I think everyone should keep in mind that when you're talking Apple iPhones vs. Android phones, you're really arguing... ah... apples vs. an orange grove. All iPhones 4 are identical to each other, there's quite a variety of Android Linux-powered phones. So, there's really no fair way for end-users to compare the two platforms. You can only really compare specific phones when it comes to making an informed buying decision.

Some apps from the App Store are better than their Android counterparts. Apple is known for its high standards regarding the apps that make it through its App Store. That means that developers must create apps that pass specific usability and quality criteria that are established by Apple. There are more paid apps for iPhones than for Android, but there are also fewer ads. Although the essential apps everyone uses are free on both platforms, when you get out of this bubble, you find that more apps in the App Store are paid, compared to Android.

IOS is a secure walled garden, while Android is an open mess. Apps running on the iPhone are more tightly controlled by Apple. However, on an iPhone, you can only download apps from the App Store, while on Android smartphones you can get apps anywhere you like.

iOS is a secure wallet garden while android is an open mess.the apps that run on iPhone are more strictly controlled by app.after all on an iPhone you can download apps only from the app store while on Android smartphone you can get apps from anywhere you like.

Ios is secure walled garden,whill Android is an open mess.
The apps that run on IPhones are more dtrictly controlled by Apple.After all on an Iphone,you can downlode apps only from the App store.whill on Android smartphones you can get apps from anywhere you like.
The main difference between iPhone and Android is that, iPhone can download apps only from app store, iPhone have open app store, iPhone is only connected with an iPhone. On the other side Android can download apps from any website and play store.

Coming from the Android ecosystem, I was used to being able to customize everything. The first big difference is the fact that the home screen on the iPhone is a lot more limited in personalization options than the one on Android.

iOS updates are a more regular, and better, than the ones you get on Android :- Coming from the Android world, when I met the iPhones, I found myself baffled by the fact that some updates for the operating system actually do good in terms of performance. All my previous Android smartphones received system updates, don’t get me wrong, but sometimes my smartphone started to run slower because of them.

Android and is operating system is Google access handheld smart mobiles.
There are many cellular companies used android operating sytem.
Iphone is intelligent phone the phone have a vast people like used to iPhone is frendly and business purpose mobile phone the market value is very high. iPhone user can not move to the other devices.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back