Difference between Android and IPhonen

Yaqoob Habib

Bhatti foundation
1000 Posts Club
Jan 25, 2021
USD
$13.0000USD
Biznotes
Ios is secure walled garden,whill Android is an open mess.
The apps that run on IPhones are more dtrictly controlled by Apple.After all on an Iphone,you can downlode apps only from the App store.whill on Android smartphones you can get apps from anywhere you like.

For as long as I have used the iPhone SE, no app on it has crashed. Although the Nexus 6 I had before was a capable smartphone for its time, I have had so many issues with apps crashing on it that I felt it was normal. A positive difference is that apps are not crashing on the iPhone as often as on Android. However, there are times when some of them can lag for a second or two before responding to my taps.​

Post automatically merged:

For as long as I have used the iPhone SE, no app on it has crashed. Although the Nexus 6 I had before was a capable smartphone for its time, I have had so many issues with apps crashing on it that I felt it was normal. A positive difference is that apps are not crashing on the iPhone as often as on Android. However, there are times when some of them can lag for a second or two before responding to my taps.

There are not much of a difference between an android an an iPhone, I have used both and If given an opportunity to use just one without the other I would pick android 100 times over and over again without blinking an eye, as far I'm concerned iPhone seems to be the most over hype piece of sh*t that has ever graced the surface of this earth.

iOS is a secure walled garden, while Android is an open mess. The apps that run on iPhones are more strictly controlled by Apple. After all, on an iPhone, you can download apps only from the App Store, while on Android smartphones you can get apps from anywhere you lik

A lot of differences exist between iphones and android devices. Even though android devices have been developing ways to match iPhone devices, but still, there is still a long way to go. One typical difference between both of them is the camera. The camera of an iPhone is very clear and can take pictures from afar and still get a clear picture. This is unlike most android devices. Also, the RAM of iphones have large space compared to the one on android thereby causing it not to hang easily

There are many difference between iPhones and Android phones
The operating system is different
The apps that runs in iPhone are run my apple
After all, on an iPhone, you can download apps only from the App Store, while on Android smartphones you can get apps from anywhere you like.

iOS is a secure walled garden, while Android is an open mess. The apps that run on iPhones are more strictly controlled by Apple. After all, on an iPhone, you can download apps only from the App Store, while on Android smartphones you can get apps from anywhere you like.

Difference between iPhone and android is that iPhone has a very good storage capacity, an average iPhone has nothing less than 3gb ram and 128gb rom. IPhone camera is as bright as a photoshop, while Android has a lower version, slow connectivity, low storage, poor picture quality.

Whereas Android is more accessible, iOS is a closed device. In iOS, users hardly have any device permissions, but in Android, users can easily customize their phones. For several manufacturers, such as Samsung, LG, etc., Android software is available and this can lead to some quality issues on cheaper phones.

I think that is one of the reason why an iPhone is more expensive than an Android is because of it's ability to make the user feel secured Android on the other hand is an openness especially if the Android phone has being roots
it is totally exposed to virus

They are smartphones built with higher processor speed than all other mobile phones in the market. They have the ability to run so many applications at the same time. The major difference between both is an iPhone is built to only share files via the internet while the Android uses friendly application compatible with the surrounding.

Apple phone is good. Though I'm not really much of a fan of Apple phone. My reason is simply because it is not usually compatible with most of the apps I use on my Android device. I think both of them have their advantages and disadvantages at same time. It is just for you to get the one that meets your needs.

There is just a little difference between the Android and Black Berry usiness online and there are series of of applications which are not allowed on Android. I used both to access your my website and plan a greater va
L

IOS is a closed system whereas android is an opened one,in ios, users can have barely system permission to customize their phone but in android users have access to customize their phone easily. Android software is available for many manufacturer like Samsung

iPhone is the very best of all phones because its app are controled by apple and its app doesn't shut down unlike android which the app can just stop to respond which is sometimes painful especially when you have a very important thing to do on such app

They're alot of difference between IOS and Android and it's very obvious. An iPhone is secured while an Android is prone to anything messy. The operating system of an iPhone is faster than that of an Android but it's only disadvantage compared to an Android is the battery life because iPhones lacks good batteries compared to an Android phone
Post automatically merged:

More paid apps for iPhones than for Androids:-
The Most important apps everyone uses are free on both platforms, when you get out of this bubble, you find that more apps in the App Store are paid, compared to Android. That is probably because Apple’s audience is considered to be more willing to spend money on apps than Google’s audience. However, that also means that the apps for iOS are usually less filled with ads. I use an Android phone but hoping to upgrade to an iPhone soon.

Last edited:
Android is a Linux based working framework it is planned fundamentally for contact screens cell phones, for example, cell phones and tablet PCs. Android is an incredible working framework and it bolsters an enormous number of uses in Smart phones. These applications are more agreeable and progressed for clients. The equipment that upholds android programming depends on the ARM engineering stage. The android is an open source working framework that implies that it's free and anybody can utilize it.
While, iOS is the working framework planned by Apple for its items, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and Apple TV, different gadgets like the iPod Nano and I watch utilize a more fundamental framework. Furthermore, they are coordinated to a particular capacity dependent on Swift plan designs since it fuses a portion of its motions and symbols and can likewise be synchronized with telephones or Tablets.

Android ; Are smartphone based on Google’s Android OS with many popular manufacturers like Samsung, HTC, LG, Techno producing smartphone with the Operating system. Is user friendly, so flexible and customizable.

* iPhone ; Is much of complex smartphone than Android, Is based on Apple’s iOS platform, it has improved multitasking and a new Control Center for quickly changing settings and also with best selection of high-quality apps and games in their store.

I don’t think am in a right position to choose between to phones but I believe you can only answer this after checking out their features. The answer depends on what you need it for and this is based on your choice.

Ios is secure walled garden,whill Android is an open mess.
The apps that run on IPhones are more dtrictly controlled by Apple.After all on an Iphone,you can downlode apps only from the App store.whill on Android smartphones you can get apps from anywhere you like.
A big difference! Aside that IPhone is for users whose pockets are heavier and Android allows average users to taste and enjoy the gait of using smartphones, it is important to note that the features of both are obviously different. IPhone is full of wonderful innovations while Android has amazing specs.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back