What's new

Difference between Android and IPhonen

The difference between android and iPhone is like as original and fake. Iphone is strong with all respect. There are many different features good in iphone as compared to any android phone. Not only rom or ram, this phone has camera results, features amazing in internet and best look.

Android is phone friendly while Iphone is not. You can do a lot of tweaks on android, many apps, some are useful and others can be harmful. This means that android is very friendly, it is prone to everything especially the unfiliar apps that can steal the data and identity of the phone you are using, so if you are not careful and just install apps, you've been warned. On the Iphone, despite its unfriendlyness, I can say that it is more secured to use, the only problem is that it is very expensive so most people prefer android instead of Iphone.

Social media is very helpful yesterday with the band idea of people greatly from native thing right now I can see it in the comfort of my house and place the order from United State of America and I will receive in my house here in Nigeria that is a great privilege that my parents enjoy

I think in android tend to slow down after some time. Some sooner, some later, but the slowdown process is inevitable. The interface of an iPhone remains smooth and fluid during the whole lifespan of the phone.

Concerning difference between android andiPhone. Well, I believe there are a lot of differences between the two device, they have two different operating system, iPhone operates on the IOS operating system while android is the operating system for android phones like samsung, tecno, Infinix etc. Their price difference is much

Android basically has features like internet access, multimedia access, multitasking capabilities, sharing of media apart from basic features of a mobile phone such as calling, sending a text message, etc.

So to sum it up, iPhone is just another smartphone and there are many other android in the industry right now which perform equally well or better than iPhone too.

A ton of contrasts exist amongphones Despite the fact that android gadgets have been creating approaches to coordinate

Both android and iPhone are operating systems that are utilized on mobile phones. Android allows for more customization and it is more open source. This allows for more apps to be built on it because of it cross functionality. IPhone is more secured but offers a smoother running system that focuses on uniqueness.

Ios is secure walled garden,whill Android is an open mess.
The apps that run on IPhones are more dtrictly controlled by Apple.After all on an Iphone,you can downlode apps only from the App store.whill on Android smartphones you can get apps from anywhere you like.
The difference between Android and iPhone is the level of storage facility , internet speed, picture quality and new features on iPhone.
iPhone is more advanced in technology facilities than Android phone.
Android is the general name for phones that has internet facilities.

There is a big difference between android and ios . The main difference is the interface of the both systems and also there are some restrictions on the Iphone while surfing through the net but the android os clean for it.

Ios is secure walled garden,whill Android is an open mess.
The apps that run on IPhones are more dtrictly controlled by Apple.After all on an Iphone,you can downlode apps only from the App store.whill on Android smartphones you can get apps from anywhere you like.
Iphone and android both running as communication device. The basic different is operating system which is running behind iphone which gives uniqueness to i phone.
Iphone have operating system runs on iphone device but android use on many handset company.

There is no way you can compare iphone and android because iphone is in higher rate than to compare to android. There nothin to say about android phones that is to be comparable to iphone except from the two sim card slot which android phones are being made of.

The only difference I see in an iPhone and Android device is the camera can you have a look at the camera you will see even Samsung cameras are really competing with the iphones camera.i believe iphone is over hyped

It isn't advisable to compare them both, I love android because of its flexibility and easy to twerk. Unlike iPhone that is restricted, I love android also because of it's powerful battery and high ram. IPhone is great but the restriction on it is way too much.

There are different types of iPhone available to users. Also there are different types of of android phones that are available for users. Though iPhone is overrated to an extent. Some of us prefer good quality android phones to iPhone because it is economical than going for expensive for nothing iPhone

The most obvious difference of the two is the IPhone is way more complicated when it comes to its security, you cant do things easily in iphone on advance that's why I dont like iphone products, while the android is an open source platform which make it easier for developers to have advances access in regards to what they want to do.

Both of them are operating systems designed to work with smartphones. The major difference between them is they are made from different manufacturing companies. IPhone is made by Apple corporation while Android is made by Google.

There is a big difference between two of them and you can't compare iphone and android phones because iPhone and Android phone are the same but one thing you should know is that android phones is far much better than iphone but base as thing I now iphone is been respected

What's the difference between iPhone and Android. Well that's a interesting question. Well is iPhone is the first and only phone designed and marketed by Apple inc, a USA electronic company. While Android is a mobile operating system used by smartphone and tablets. Well to me the question is not clear. The question is supposed to be the difference between iOS and ANDROID.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back