What's new

Did you start raising your pension fund?

You can decide to create a special personal fund and dedicate it as a pension fund.This way you would'nt be bordered about your employers not adding you to a pension plan.You just dedicate some funds to be saving into your pension.so that you can have smething to fall back to when yourcontract finishes.
Rising is pension fund is a gradual process this is why she must be able to start as quick as possible when you start working in a particular organisation.

I think it's kind of different from how it is in my country. You do not need to be in a contract Employment before you can start saving up for employment in my country.

I think this only implies to the civil servant (government workers) and some private companies but as an entrepreneur I don't think there's anything like that , except you plan it for yourself

yes I started raising my pension fund not too long ago because I have not started generating income but as soon as I got a job I started immediately in other to have a better future for my next generation.

I currently do not work on any salary basis because I mostly reside for my online business, but as soon as a get a salary job I would start saving to my pension account

I have not started saving on my pension yet. But I am planning to start saving as soon as I get a stable job. Or if I will be a business person, then I will also set up a plan on how to save up for my retirement.

at my early age I don't think is necessary to rise any pension funds ,it is a good idea to start raising your pension as soon it help you to keep allot if income for the future

I know that during your employee's employment years you are paying into this fund, though if you don t work with a contract you won t be able to pay monthly for your fund, I got to know this because I have been working for almost a year as an electrician after I finished my highschool without a contract and I didn t add anything for that period on my pension fund.
I think the pension fund is generated while still in service.
The organisation deducts some amount from your salary and save it up for pension.
For the organisation I work with, this is not done.

I don't think I will start saving my pension funds anytime soon. I will only start saving when I have a stable income be it online or offline.

As a private sector worker, we are mandated to open a pension account after being placed on 3 months probation and finally working fully as a permanent staff. In most companies like mine it wasn't compulsory to have or open a pension account but I chose to do so, I had mine two years ago when I started my first job.

I know that during your employee's employment years you are paying into this fund, though if you don t work with a contract you won t be able to pay monthly for your fund, I got to know this because I have been working for almost a year as an electrician after I finished my highschool without a contract and I didn t add anything for that period on my pension fund.
I started raising my pension fund early this year when my business was more stable.
From then, till now i have been donating 30% of my monthly earnings to my pension account.
I am just hoping it would yield much on a long run.

In my home country, it is compulsory for the government workers to contribute to the pension fund. It's not mandatory for your workers in the private sector but one could do it irrespective of the sector he belongs.

I am an online earner and it is less likely that I will receive pension in later life, so I would need to depend on a reliable source of income. many older people in my country do not rely on pensions.

This depends on the countrys law guiding the use of pension fund. For example its only mandated for the public officials only to pay part of their monthly salary into a pension fund scheme regulated by the government. The government doesn't care about other sectors of the economy like private sector or those who are self employed.

I have not been actively employed yet and I am still young so I am not bothered about starting a pension fund just right away. I am going to start it immediately after I have been gainfully employed.

It is critical to consider how you will manage and survive after retirement; you must save ahead of time and set aside some funds for your pension; you must have serious savings strategies in place prior to your retirement era.

Really sorry bro but I don't think anyone should ever make that mistake to get into working without any form of written and signed document. I went for an interview recently and this was seriously sounded to our ears.
Just ensure you try to get them to give you your contract to avoid these kind of stories.

I've not started saving for pension as I'm presently trying to strike a balance in my savings, it won't be nice if one doesn't settle every need before setting something aside for pension.

In my country, every working class citizen is required to own a pension fund especially if you work for the government. I'm still a student and i don't own any pension fund but i definitely will when i start working.

Well I have not started working on any private or public sector yet but I know that each organization do saves money from your salary to fund your pension once you retired.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back