What's new

Did you start raising your pension fund?

Not every organisation provide a means for their staffs pensions and other benefits. If you are a contract staff, it is even worse because you can't and won't be included in the pension scheme solely because you are a contract staff.

The government pension scheme in my country is not really efficient so I intend to save a percentage of my own salary. When I retire I will set up a small scale business with it. In my country retirees don't like to depend fully on their pension.

overnment worker or you are working with an organization that has pension plan for their workers, you don't need to worry yourself, because your employer will take care of that for you.The contribution of the worker is matched by the employer as an added benefit.

You should start raising your fund for your pension ever right from the first salary you receive, even some company always enjoin there staff to venture into it because of future tense, which is of great advantage for both the company and the individual, there are a lot of company pension plan that is favourable and suitable to your desired salary payment.

Its will be easy for me only if i can get a good job, i know at the end of the month some money will be removed from my account for pension, pension gives hope to employee because when they retire they will use the pension to sustain life.

as a worker in a private firm,it is hard to start raising pension fund without the help from the firm especially when you earn very little which is not even capable of sustaining your upkeep talkless of saving for pension scheme but government workers still have an edge on this

If you want to solely depend on the government pension scheme then especially in my country you might be having yourself. I plan to save and invest certain amount of my income into a business once I start earning in prepare for pension.
Post automatically merged:

Presently, I have not started to prepare for my retirement in terms of pensions but I already have plans in ground. I plan that immediately I start to earn money, I going so start saving a percentage from it and then invest it to bring returns over some time.

Last edited:
I haven't really started investing in pension but I should have started. When my monthly income is a little stable then I might save and start raising my pension fund.

I know that during your employee's employment years you are paying into this fund, though if you don t work with a contract you won t be able to pay monthly for your fund, I got to know this because I have been working for almost a year as an electrician after I finished my highschool without a contract and I didn t add anything for that period on my pension fund.
One of the best decisions to ever make as an employee is to start preparing for pension funds as soon as possible, this helps to get prepared for the rainy days.

Government organization and few private sector copulate this method of payment into pension funds,I really wished after the service years,the whole funds can be given at once.

Well as for me I have not started raising for my pension fund yet but soon I will start, I believe right now I am still very young to start up my pension fund.

I have not yet started saving into my pension account because I am still a student and I don't have any tangible work for now. I will definitely do that when I stabilize myself and also after school.

You start raising your pension fund from 5 to 15 years of your working days in your organisation. This will help you to save more and have good money for your retirement.

Concerning pension, I feel it's important to register with a pension scheme. Several banks are giving the public privilege to enroll in diverse pension scheme.

I recently started working and was not even told about pension until an old friend told me of his "old age" contribution so I had to go back to ask, it was then I was told about the pension structure. Ignorance really is not an excuse.
I have started raising my pension phone I started at my first five years at my workplace, I know before I get to 35 years of working in that organisation my pension will be okay.

I have started raising my pension phone I started at my first five years at my workplace, I know before I get to 35 years of working in that organisation my pension will be okay.
That is actually a wise step to conceal a good future for yourself, having a good backup plan as the money you are leaving aside would actually really help to achieve good money for pension

I have not started raising my pension funds yet. However, I have bought an insurance policy that will upon maturation will provide me pension. the insurace policy is called pension plan.

It is advisable that once you get a job you should register with a pension company so you can start up your pension fund. this is something that you should take very serious because it is important in future

In our country it is mandated by law for a worker to make contributions to the SSS (social security system) for private company workers and GSIS (government service insurance system) for government workers. The pension becomes valid after 10 years or 120 months of build up. Of course, you need to be 60 years old to avail of it. The contribution of the worker is matched by the employer as an added benefit. But only companies with 10 or more workers are required by law to enroll their workers with the SSS.
It is a mandate and also allow for workers to reach pension but most work as most times do not buy the idea however it is very important for every worker it will have a pension scheme in order to assist his future

I got to know about a savings platform where one cannot withdraw his money until after 4 months and it's the best for me that I'm using to save up my income these days.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back