What's new

Did you start raising your pension fund?

I know that during your employee's employment years you are paying into this fund, though if you don t work with a contract you won t be able to pay monthly for your fund, I got to know this because I have been working for almost a year as an electrician after I finished my highschool without a contract and I didn t add anything for that period on my pension fund.
Pension is meant to be spent when you are old, its not like your saving. Its A higher level of savings though, but if you miss out the savings in a year, you still have several years to save...

Every organisation you work for be it public or private should give room for your pension contribution. However, I have noticed that those employed through third parties are no entitled to this sometimes.
It is true that every organization one works or worked for should make it possible for one to easily make their pension contribution. Why should those who got employment through third parties aren't entitled to this?

I know that during your employee's employment years you are paying into this fund, though if you don t work with a contract you won t be able to pay monthly for your fund, I got to know this because I have been working for almost a year as an electrician after I finished my highschool without a contract and I didn t add anything for that period on my pension fund.
I really don't know much about how it goes about pension savings,but the company I worked for before now open one for me and I keep receiving alert as my pension fund increases.

I think every country have their system of savings their pension, because in my country is only government that savings pension so that when one retired them pay them.

I have not started doing pensions because I am still very young and I am still a student also. It is important for people to start saving for their pensions immediately they start working.

It is true that every organization one works or worked for should make it possible for one to easily make their pension contribution. Why should those who got employment through third parties aren't entitled to this?
To be honest, I have no idea but I have heard those people hired as contract staff in some organisations here in my country claim that they were not included in the company's pension scheme.

I got to know about a savings platform where one cannot withdraw his money until after 4 months and it's the best for me that I'm using to save up my income these days.
it is very important that you start raising your pension fund at an early stage when you start working in a particular organisation or investment this will enable you to save more before retiring.

it is very important that you start raising your pension fund at an early stage when you start working in a particular organisation or investment this will enable you to save more before retiring.
Though it is still much more preferable to invest one's Money where you will get more than just saving your money where it would be losing value.

I always advise people to start saving for their pension immediately they start working. A lot of people retire without saving a lot of money and he is has made them to develop a lot of health issues and un happy life.

I always advise people to start saving for their pension immediately they start working. A lot of people retire without saving a lot of money and he is has made them to develop a lot of health issues and un happy life.
I started writing my pension form out of first early five years of my working days in my organisation, I know with this I'll be able to save more before I retire from work.

I have not started raising pension forums because I have not started working yet. It's very important for people to start early raising their pension fund.

In my case, many years ago I began to contribute, since I work in a government Ministry. But if I consider that people who have not done so so far, should think about the future and their pension, they should invest monthly or according to their possibilities or comforts. It can be through the bank or an insurance company.
Though i do not have a personal pension fund set out for myself,but what i do is a personal and composary savings that i do set aside on monthly and sometimes weekly bases,this will serve as something i want to fall back to,when am no longer working.

Though i do not have a personal pension fund set out for myself,but what i do is a personal and composary savings that i do set aside on monthly and sometimes weekly bases,this will serve as something i want to fall back to,when am no longer working.
Excellent, at least you have the initiative and are looking to have your savings for the future. The important thing is that you are constant since it will be for your own and your family's benefit. I always think that when you are at an advanced age, you should have funds so as not to be a burden on your family.

It’s very hard in some country part since many people are trying to put or start raising their pension fund but it’s not that easy to start.There are so many things to do stopping the raising of the fund

It depends in the system of government you are operating in your country,over here the government do not make an adequate arrangement for it that is why some people that are working even as a private individual may not even understand what you are talking about.

I depends on the type of job that you do and the company that you work for. The company I currently work for are the one to raise your pension fund which you will only get at the end of your retirement.

We did something similar for my mom years back before her retirement,we were keeping some substantive amount aside for her retirement,and it really helped when she eventually retire,and we used part of it to set up a business outfit for her.

Planning for pension is very important as this will be very helpful when you are weak and can no longer work. And one has to start planning for it as early as possible. I feel like weeping seeing pensioners begging on the street just because they were not paid their pensions. Very pathetic situation.

You can decide to create a special personal fund and dedicate it as a pension fund.This way you would'nt be bordered about your employers not adding you to a pension plan.You just dedicate some funds to be saving into your pension.so that you can have smething to fall back to when yourcontract finishes.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back