What's new

Did you see future in Pi coin?

As of now, PI coin does not have any value, therefore, I do not see any potential. The coin will have no value until it is listed in an exchange platform. I am not mining Pi coin

Hmm, it has taken more than the expected time to see PI being listed Live on the Cryptocurrency market. I've paused mining cos i am frustrated with such lengthy time.
Yeah most of my referrals too have not enabled mining from lot of months which is a bit disappointing because I spent a lot inviting referrals from all over the world. Hopefully we can trade pi coin soon.

I also often see Picoin mining advertisements, but I'm never interested, reading your thread, I'm trying to gather some information that Picoin is worthless (zero value in coinmarketcap, so I think Picoin free mining is a scammer.

I used to mine this coin sometime ago. I hope they get better and become recognized. But it won't be easy to overtake any coin at the market right now and become people's choice. It's similar to Bee.

With it's current popularity, and with all the talks and development, all we can do is watch and see where it leads in the future.

Seriously as far as I'm concerned I don't really see this cryptocurrency pi in getting anywhere because there are so many other coin that have better future when you look at how it is in cryptocurrency standing.

With the announcement that the coin will be launched by 2026 , I don't think that I can waste time with it.
People are beginning to think low of the coin.
This is funny 2026 if that's the case then i think it is just a waste of time and resources because there are many coins to invest and get profit from them in short time.

This is funny 2026 if that's the case then i think it is just a waste of time and resources because there are many coins to invest and get profit from them in short time.
Sure. People use it because it is easier to mine and it doesn't require money for Investing in it . Since they can get to mine it with their phone , they just have to stick with it

I have been gathering and monitoring the pi coin for a long time now but it is taking like forever to be listed, so I stop mining the coin.

I don't really know the function of pi coin and ever since then I started mining it ,I've not been able to receive any information about their progress and what they are trying to do, for now I don't know.

I have heard enough of different cryptocurrency in the past. Now, I'm hearing of Pi mining. Can Pi win the heart of the masses, just like Bitcoin?
Pi mining is very popular these days. I hope it will win the heart of masses like what you said. I hope that millionaire can get out of pi mining.

I believe that one thing that is going to make pi to be a success is the fact that by the time they are going to lunch they are going to be very popular and that in fact is going to drive massive hyper behind it.

Yeah most of my referrals too have not enabled mining from lot of months which is a bit disappointing because I spent a lot inviting referrals from all over the world. Hopefully we can trade pi coin soon.
I have some referrals, but they aren't active again. And again the PI system of referral reward I don't understand that's why I don't think of it.

I'm just hearing of the pi coin recently through a friend of mine and when I went through their white paper, it's actually a good project based on what I read from Their white paper

Now that's a very good point. Six years is too long to be mining a coin, without any profit. Even those who are mining will find it difficult to continue.

Let's hope the Pi team will launch it at the 10 million members mark.
If we look at the number of years that coin have been in minnig state we would say that the management are not serious. But we should be patient with them as phoneum too came and the token is now listed. So also will pi network

I have some referrals, but they aren't active again. And again the PI system of referral reward I don't understand that's why I don't think of it.
Yeah they call it as social security which increases as you invite more referrals , maybe indirectly them the mining rate increases with increase in active referrals.

The coin has remained stagnant for a while. There are two outcome to this, the coins can either be depreciate or progress in price. it will only be good to invest the amount you are willing to forgo on this coin.

We have heard all sorts of rumours around the coin. I read online recently that the coin wi be listed in the cryptocurrency market this December. Virtually all the people making money online mine this coin . We are very hopeful that it will be listed with a good value.

I don't really know more about pi cryptocurrency because I believe is not popular like other cryptocurrency, I don't think pi cryptocurrency price is beneficial.

Yeah they call it as social security which increases as you invite more referrals , maybe indirectly them the mining rate increases with increase in active referrals.
Yes, I understand that your referrals build your mining algorithm which makes you mine at a considerable rate when it comes to mining PI coin.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back