What's new

Did you see future in Pi coin?

There are no certain Pi Network price predictions on the Net, i think Pi value cost was about $0.16 by yhe beginning of 2020,it has stay at that same level. The app is in beta version so the coin's price is not likely to change in the upcoming months.
But i feel undoubtedly that it a good investment in yhe future,Po coin is a cryptocurrency you can even mine on your phone and its profitable because it doesn't use yout battery or RAM.

There is nothing wrong with spending time and a little trust in the project that the core teams behind the Pi Network have worked hard for. Besides, it's just free mining and it doesn't ask any of the miners here. If someone says it will not surpass other coins and especially bitcoin. Here is the question? Do the old cryptos, the moment they were invented or made, have any significant value? Not yet? Even bitcoin went through that, starting with small value. So it is not impossible for Pi to do the same, and for others new coins will appear.

Although there's no certain Pi network price prediction on the net,we suggest that pi will cost $0.16 by the beginning of 2020,it's price staying at the same level.
Pi coin value will be $500 in 2023 and it will fluctuate also but will gain value ultimately.

Yes I see a brighter future with pi network coin as it promises to be more greater than bitcoin in the next 8-10 years. Over 7 million people are currently mining pi.
If at least in the next 2 years, one pi should be equals to 1$.

I have great hope for the pi coin. Although I have doubts that it will be as big as bitcoin or get close to Ethereum but I am willing to give it a try. I currently have thirty plus pi coins mined and I can't wait for them to take it to phase three so I can withdraw it

I have heard enough of different cryptocurrency in the past. Now, I'm hearing of Pi mining. Can Pi win the heart of the masses, just like Bitcoin?
When was this pi running? I am new to this but yeah it is so many different running cryptocurrencies many has a option on how to farming it and other has the option on how to earn by investing and trading to help others earn a cryptocurrencies.

I think the issue is that a lot of people already acquire the coin from mining and others ,so when its eventually Launched the supply might exceed the demand on a full force because a lot of people would actually want to withdraw the coin and convert it to the normal flat currency i think

I consider pi as a proposed business which certainty is yet to be confirmed. I don't think it will find it self where the bitcoin is, and if it will manage to attain that point it is going to be in many decades to come and not very soon.

I just started started mining pi coin few days ago and I started after coming across more write about pi, I believe it will be a good coin, It might not come out big initially as all expected but it will come out strong and big later, the team I read are very serious.

People who saw the future of Bitcoin was slim back in 2010 but look at what it has accumulated over the years. This still proves one thing that patience is a master key in any business/investment.
Pi lunching is in 2026 though with the fast increase in other crypto, I see myself anticipating for it.

I have great hopes for the pi coin. Even if the pi would be soon available in the market, I think I will hold it for a while and won't withdraw it anytime soon. I would wait until it has a higher value to be able to make some great profits from it.

I have the app in my phone mining for about a year now and all I have been seeing is "cryptocurrency for the future".i cannot any information about when the exchange to other currencies will start.let's see how it goes.

It's too early to give up on any cryptocurrency regardless of their current value. The crypto world is a world filled with suspense and surprises. Any coin can appreciate or depreciate at any point in time without notice.

Every crypto currency holds promise and potential for great value.

I have heard enough of different cryptocurrency in the past. Now, I'm hearing of Pi mining. Can Pi win the heart of the masses, just like Bitcoin?
I think it's origin is China. And Chinese will definately invest in this coin. China contains 1/6 part oof world population and this means that it will grow. So it is good option to invest in this coin.

I also mine pi on a daily basis and since its a cloud mining and it don't requires to mine, and the only thing requires is patience. They said they need 10 million members and ones it complete let wait for there next move.

I am not using Pi network. I know you cna mine P on your phone bur based on the kind of reward we receive by mining Pi, I don't think it has any value. It may in the future, but currently it is zilch.

Some months ago my answer would have been different but seeing the increase in usage and uptrend recently, I would say that pi coin might just be another crypto currency that's set for a great year?

I am taking interest only on the crypto currencies that have been already listed on popular exchanges, I am not interested in crypto tokens that are yet to be listed on popular exchanges

We will have to wait till december 2021 , or till the mid of 2022 to know the legitimacy of Pi coins , till then we can mine Pi coins on daily basis , all it takes is just a tap everyday to activate mining and the rest is passive potential money.

We will have to wait till december 2021 , or till the mid of 2022 to know the legitimacy of Pi coins , till then we can mine Pi coins on daily basis , all it takes is just a tap everyday to activate mining and the rest is passive potential money.
Hmm, it has taken more than the expected time to see PI being listed Live on the Cryptocurrency market. I've paused mining cos i am frustrated with such lengthy time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back