What's new

Did you ever find bitcoin you didn't know you had?

Ha ha, this is actually funny. I've never thought about this before. It would be nice to find bitcoin that you didn't know about on one or two of your old sites, but sadly i don't think this would work for me because i recently just started working online.

To me that will be a waste of time and data. Because I know and I don't any motivation what so ever to make me think otherwise. If truly work on a platform to earn in bitcoin, I would have known and probably used it.
I had an idea recently, that I would check over past sites I've worked on to see if I ever received bitcoin in any way. I think it would be awesome to find a site that I used to frequent and see if I had any bitcoin. That would be a life saver for me. Have you ever thought to do something like that? Maybe you have bitcoin from an old job, not thinking it would be important, you never know. I'm going to go through all my emails to see just in case. :D

This have happened to me one certain time ,I actually have some amount of Bitcoin in an old wallet , luckily for me I was able to check on time and later discovered that I have not withdrawn such a huge amount of Bitcoin from my wallet , although it was never too late for me to check my wallet for it

I have always been seeing news on the internet about people who were able to see Bitcoin in their wallet after a long time. I have never experienced this before and I always see this kind of opportunities as a lucky.

Although this is mere wishful thinking, the possibility is also there. There was a time that bitcoin wasn't taken seriously and sites gave them out generously, so, I guess if one had worked on such sites in the past, it may be possible.

I always thought I was the only one with this kind of feeling - I mean, sometimes I just go through my archives and records and see if I have any cryptocurrency deposited in any of my wallets or if I've created a wallet that coins have been airdropped into it.

No, I had always had record of my transactions in my wallet and I have always known of Bitcoins I know I need to withdraw, so I have never been in such kind of situation before.

I stored bitcoin in my luno wallet. The amount I bought was very minimal and I forgot it there for about one and half year. It money has grown and I was so surprised.

No I've never seen it before and beside it won't really be an easy thing for you to have access to bitcoins or any other cryptocurrency you didn't have. Such Chance is very slim. I don't even expect such.

No, as a matter of fact I have never earn a in cryptocurrencies, im looking for a platform that plays their workers via cryptocurrency, I'll much appreciate it if you share with me.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back