Administrative Team
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$2.0675USD
Biznotes
Would you ever date a co-worker or your boss?

For me, it really depends on the type of job I have. If dating a co-worker doesn't make it seem weird for the job, then I'd date.

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
Dating a co-workee as a boss or owner of the company or a colleague isn't a bad idea if it doesn't affect the job if the job is the job and your relationship idoutside work then it's fine.

It's common nowadays and I won't say it's a bad thing.. You Don't expect people to leave people they have been working together with better understanding to a pure stranger which is very hard to find someone reasonable.. I believe your work is your name so it's hard to find the pleasure from elsewhere

Dating a couple worker is not bad. So many people found love in work places. As far as the feeling is mutual. I understand the part where it can affect their job but in most cases many found a way around it.

I don't like this idea though. It is not even permitted in some work environment. It may interfere with my working progress .If I am to do this, then we will be official at work and be more informal outside the working prenises

Dating a co-worker isn't much of a big deal to me as long as the relationship doesn't affect the company or company policy let the job be the job and the relationship be the relationship.

It's not unexpected these days and I will not say it's something awful.. You Don't anticipate that people should leave individuals they have been cooperating with better comprehension to an unadulterated more abnormal which is extremely difficult to come by somebody sensible.. I accept your work is your name so it's difficult to come by the joy from somewhere else

For me, it really depends on the type of job I have. If dating a co-worker doesn't make it seem weird for the job, then I'd date.
Personally, dating a co-worker is not a bad idea, but dating my boss is.
My co-worker and i would just have to draw the lines across certain things when it comes to work.

The thing is that there is nothing wrong with dating a co-worker in the business if the both of you are matured enough to know when to play Love and when not to play it in fact in a lot of workplace colleagues have met each other at work and have gotten married.

I would never date a co-worker or my boss.
No matter how professional you think you are, once emotions set in, your sense of judgement is beclouded. You may not realise you're misbehaving except you're told.

To me I'll say it's not ideal, but surely if there's any strong bond between the duo, no two ways about it other than for them to go do the needful.

There's nothing really strange or new about that as your around the person on a regular basis and happens many times in the past and present where co-workers just hit it off. Often some lead to marriages and so forth. Just happens that way.

I don't see anything strange in dating a co-worker or a boss. If you both are able to understand each other mutually then you're good to go. You don't have to listen to what people think, although even in the course of dating a co-worker, you still have to be highly professional in your work!

Dating a co worker can cause havoc in work place especially if the both are in the same department, because as soon the other worker discovered, the gossip will be going round which may eventually affect the business

I also have no issues with dating a co-worker or even my boss, as long as there is no rule that goes against me dating a fellow employee.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back