What's new

Dating a Co-Worker

I don't think personal matters should affect the working system,well I don't like it and I kick against it, because I know it is very difficult to overcome emotional feelings of which it is always detrimental to a business growth

I don't see why not. Just like you said it depends on the job. If dating a coworker doesn't create a weird working environment, then I don't see why I wouldn't want to pursue that.

Would you ever date a co-worker or your boss?

For me, it really depends on the type of job I have. If dating a co-worker doesn't make it seem weird for the job, then I'd date.
I can't even imagine dating my coworker personally ,I cannot date someone that I am working together with ,the reason is because I just have to be disciplined and never to mix my business or my job with pleasure in whatever way .I rather like to date someone outside where I am working.

I don't think that dating a coworker is bad, as long as your relationship does not affect your performance at work. You should be able to balance between work and love.

I have no problem dating my own boss or co-worker and I do not believe that dating my own boss would have any kind of effect on my professional life or work. I will keep my profession and work separate.

I don't think that dating a coworker is bad, as long as your relationship does not affect your performance at work. You should be able to balance between work and love.
How do you think a relationship within the office environment might or can affect work performance, from your personal point of view?

I'd rather date my boss than a co-worker. I say this because I've been in a situation where my boss liked the same girl I had feelings for and it was so weird. I can't even begin to mention the emotional torture I went through at the hands of my boss.

I don't think I can date a co-worker. It might lead to distractions in the office and you might lose concentration. You will also be the topic of discussion or reference by some staff who gossip alot.

You just have to be very careful if you are planning to date a co-worker in the workplace. Make your the person you want to date is hardworking one and will not affect your own performance in any way with the with the dating.

I would say no to dating a coworker, mainly because problems can arise down the road. For example. If you two happen to break up, it could cause problems in the job. It's one reason why most jobs suggest not getting into relationships with co-workers and bosses, because you risk the chance of a bad relationship down the line, and if that's the case, they could fire you, or put you on another job you don't like. Honestly, I wouldn't even bother to date a coworker. Only reason I would, would be if I was already in the process of quitting, or was working a different position/job in the company.

Would you ever date a co-worker or your boss?

For me, it really depends on the type of job I have. If dating a co-worker doesn't make it seem weird for the job, then I'd date.
I can have a sexual relationship with a co-worker when it's well defined that it's not a relationship because I don't do relationships at all for any reason whatsoever.

There are reasons why dating a co worker is frowned at in some companies and it is even judged as bad ethics in some organisation,this is because it may come in the way of official functions of the people involved,it may lead to impaired judgement when it is about a partner.

I dont think there is anything bad in dating a co-worker or your boss at work , its the safest and easiest place to connect but some company don't like intimacy between staffs because they believe it affects work.

I'd rather date my boss than a co-worker. I say this because I've been in a situation where my boss liked the same girl I had feelings for and it was so weird. I can't even begin to mention the emotional torture I went through at the hands of my boss.
Hahaha, I can only imagine what you went through, the painful part about it is that because he is your boss, you can't actually take any serious action because you still have your job to protect. How did you sort out the issue in the end?

Well I don't think it is actually a very good idea to date your Co worker because it can actually lead to a lot of problems except you guys actually sit down and talk about it all

Many employers have rules about relationships at work, so it's important to find out what your employee handbook says. Employers care about interoffice dating not just for office morale reasons, but because they need to be watchful for things like sexual harassment, discrimination, retaliation and abuse of power.

I have several experiences with dating an office mate but it was not me. It is usually our boss who dated a subordinate that later on she became her girlfriend even if he is already married. That was on my first employment. On my 4th employment the boss was like the first one who dated the assistant manager in secret although we all know what was happening. For me, that is not good because business should be business.

I have several experiences with dating an office mate but it was not me. It is usually our boss who dated a subordinate that later on she became her girlfriend even if he is already married. That was on my first employment. On my 4th employment the boss was like the first one who dated the assistant manager in secret although we all know what was happening. For me, that is not good because business should be business.
Workplace dating or relationship is not an ideal thing to keep because it might lead to distractions in the office. Just like you said, your boss would possibly find nothing wrong with the actions of such employee involved no matter her poor performance.

Things like this do happen among workers or employees but all I must say is for the parties to define their business strategies and how they can balance it with their relationship.

I do not like this thing and I wouldn't even want to try it out especially if the person is still in the same department with me. Is not nice. I only came to do business. That's all.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back