What's new

Crypto trading or forex trading .

I am not good at technical Reading and research therefore I am going to choose one of the two options you gave in your post. But if I am forced to choose one I will go for cryptocurrency investment.

While forex may be too risky, i don't consider it to be gambling. It is just so difficult to handle unlike crypto that the trader is one step ahead with the news update and analysis

As far as I'm concerned, it's very important that you have the knowledge of how to trade successfully in either cryptocurrency or forex trading before getting into it.

I prefer trading forex market than crypto currency market because forex is what is in my mind even before i know about crypto currency and i committed myself to learning it.

I prefer trading forex market than crypto currency market because forex is what is in my mind even before i know about crypto currency and i committed myself to learning it.

Seriously, for the fact that you already have more knowledge on forex trading 💹 than cryptocurrency trading 💹, it's very important that you stick with forex trading first.

As for me cryptocurrency trading is far better than forex trading because of it's nature. I will prefer having to deal with the Volatility of crypto than the risks of forex

I see that there are many fans of crypto coin trading maybe because they had seen that you can earn a good profit in a span of 1 week. With forex there is a waiting time especially when the foreign currency is very stable in its value. By the way, the US dollar had inched up 2 pesos against our currency that those who bought at 48 pesos can now sell at 50 pesos.

I do not have any experience with crypto trading and forex trading, but if I had funds I would definitely try cryptp trading because I can benefit from the volatility in the market.

As for me cryptocurrency trading is far better than forex trading because of it's nature. I will prefer having to deal with the Volatility of crypto than the risks of forex

Seriously, I really think that they are both very good ways to earn money from your trades and you're more into cryptocurrency trading than forex but that doesn't make it bad.

I have also prefer crypto trading because crypto trading is easier to conduct and I am actually learning how to predict the price of coin and the things have been going good so far and i hope that things will go good in the future as well. Crypto trading requires you to have a lots of capital.

I would prefer crypto currency investment because I do not know much about forex, I know that I can simply deposit money in my crypto wallet and watch it grow but I don't think that's possible about forex

I would prefer crypto currency investment because I do not know much about forex, I know that I can simply deposit money in my crypto wallet and watch it grow but I don't think that's possible about forex

Seriously, a lot of people have serious issues with understanding how forex trading works. It's actually why they are all more comfortable with getting into cryptocurrency trading.

I have more knowledge of the cryptocurrency currency market than the traditional forex market therefore I'm more comfortable trading in the crypto market. Your skill set will determine your preference.
My choice is also cryptocurrency trading. I also like forex trading but I don't have a know how in that field of trading. Others say that cryptocurrency and forex have similarities in trading. But I learned more of cryptocurrency trading and also had an experience.

While forex may be too risky, i don't consider it to be gambling. It is just so difficult to handle unlike crypto that the trader is one step ahead with the news update and analysis

Crypto trading is easier if you are really good at predicting the crypto value and investing/withdrawing money at the right time. People can also earn money with crypto staking and this is something you cannot do with forex trading.

My choice is also cryptocurrency trading. I also like forex trading but I don't have a know how in that field of trading. Others say that cryptocurrency and forex have similarities in trading. But I learned more of cryptocurrency trading and also had an experience.

Personally, I think that learning about cryptocurrency trading 💹 is a lot more easier that learning how to trade on forex. It's actually why a lot of people are into cryptocurrency trading 💹.

Crypto trading seems to be the best for me , because it can be easily understood by newbie online that are trying hard to learn more about crypto currency

I choose cryto trading as it is extremely practical to profession along with, one does not have to discover cryto trading for a long opportunity to have the ability to profession, it get simply initially glimpse for you to have the ability to profession crypto while in forex trading you require a specific educating course for a long opportunity prior to you can easily get a lot around forex trading.

Seriously, a lot of people have serious issues with understanding how forex trading works. It's actually why they are all more comfortable with getting into cryptocurrency trading.
Crypto trading can be more easily understood than forex market, forex that is like a combination of all kinds of currency market can look very confusing.

I prefer crypto trading than forex trading. Over the years people have more money on crypto trading compare to forex trading. Forex trading is more like gambling. But in crypto trading there Is always visible outcome of what the price might look like depending on the demand. How can one trade crypto very well to make more money.
If you say that forex trading is more like gambling then crypto currency too is also gambling. Because the two are same. They are both buying and selling of currency in just predicting the price when we are not sure

Crypto trading can be more easily understood than forex market, forex that is like a combination of all kinds of currency market can look very confusing.

Exactly, and I'm very sure that it's actually why it's very easy for a lot of younger folks to get into cryptocurrency trading very quickly than they do when it comes to forex trading.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back