Crypto trading or forex trading .

Golden_ear

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Nov 24, 2020
USD
$3.0460USD
Biznotes
I prefer crypto trading than forex trading. Over the years people have more money on crypto trading compare to forex trading. Forex trading is more like gambling. But in crypto trading there Is always visible outcome of what the price might look like depending on the demand. How can one trade crypto very well to make more money.

I prefer crypto Currency trading to forex trading. Cryptocurrency will definitely rise against any currency, but the rise and fall of every cryptocurrency ca t be predicted easily. Although, people might not see things from my angle, but I must confess that forex trading has 90% probability of losing the whole money.

I prefer cryto trading as it's very convenient to trade with, one doesn't need to learn cryto trading for a very long time to be able to trade, it take just at first glance for you to be able to trade crypto while in forex trading you need a specialized training class for a very long time before you can grab much about forex trading.

I have more knowledge of the cryptocurrency currency market than the traditional forex market therefore I'm more comfortable trading in the crypto market. Your skill set will determine your preference.

Well, no doubt crypto trading is very profitable however, I prefer forex trading as one can easily make money passively from it compared to crypto trading. I have invested in forex trading company that gives me 30% on monthly returns of my investment.

Depends on the one you have the most knowledge about. Personally I prefer Forex trading . A lot of prior have also expressed that they would prefer crypto trading because of its simplicity. I prefer Forex because the stairs are high, and if you know your market well you can definitely make profits on trading.

Crypto trading or forex trading, I would prefer crypto trading because it is reliable and dependable and also no risk involve. Forex trading there is risk involve and some one need to be careful.

Forex exchanging is likely (my assessment) the most productive and fluid market on this planet. However long you acknowledge that you are not so much as a little fish in the lake - I am certain you can bring in cash exchanging FX. You will require a decent comprehension of specialized investigation ( even 20 years back - over 90% of all exchanges the FX world depended on some type of specialized examination - as expressed by Fama and French in 1993) - Fundamental examination in the FX world is a craftsmanship - as I would see it quite a lot more unpredictable than some other market.

If you have knowledge and if you have funds, you can try both because both are good ways to make money provided you know how these work and also have to ability to understand signals.

I prefer crypto trading than forex trading. Over the years people have more money on crypto trading compare to forex trading. Forex trading is more like gambling. But in crypto trading there Is always visible outcome of what the price might look like depending on the demand. How can one trade crypto very well to make more money.
Crpto trading should be better. I have blown my forex account more than five times. I have also heard much more testimonies of sucess from crpto traders than forex traders. It seems it is easier and quicker to lose money with forex than crypto. My advise is that start with crypto if you must trade forex .

I think my preference for cryptocurrencies trading is already without doubt by now compared to forex trading. I get to trade anytime I want everyday of the week too

I'm more knowledgeable about forex trading than crypto.

However, forex is complicated. It takes consistency and borderline lack of emotions like greed to make profits over time.

On a personal perspective I normally prefer to trade forex over cryptocurrencies because the market takes time to consolidate and is also less volatile so you have time to think.

Dear Op, theirs not suppose to be a comparative between forex and crypto, crypto is just an asset you can also trade on forex, we mis understand that forex is just a tool for trading asset.

I will really prefer to go into crypto currency exchange Business and hold any coin I buy for a long time to make money than risking my money with forex trading. I think forex trading is just too risky

Both are good to trade but I prefer cryptocurrency trading exchange business, so to buy long term so to make good money from it.

I will definitely go for forex trading just because of the fact that it's very easy to make money from it than crypto currency exchange Business. I know more about currency pairing and that is why I said that

Both crypyo currency and forex trading are good places to invest and get return but i prefer forex trading than crypto currency trading because of the passion i had.

Personally I would choose forex trading, I am more used to the market and it was what I started with forex so I would stick with it. Though I plan on learning crypto trading.

For me it's forex trading, the forex market is less volatile and people tend to loose more on cryto than they do on average with forex.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back