What's new

Crypto trading or forex trading .

Every now and then, I will always prefer cryptocurrency trading over the forex trading market. I have know the way the cryptocurrency market works more easily than that of the forex market for quite some time

As for me cryptocurrency trading is far better than forex trading because of it's nature. I will prefer having to deal with the Volatility of crypto than the risks of forex
Yeah of course there is a risk involves in trading forex market but still there are ways you can minimize risk by taking a course on risk management in the forex market.

Exactly, and I'm very sure that it's actually why it's very easy for a lot of younger folks to get into cryptocurrency trading very quickly than they do when it comes to forex trading.
Not even just younger folks, even the older ones the younger folks can still take out time and dedicate to learning forex but the elderly ones don't really have that time.

I prefer trading the forex market but for you to trade it and get profit you must commit yourself to learning a particular strategy not jumping from one to another.

I prefer trading the forex market but for you to trade it and get profit you must commit yourself to learning a particular strategy not jumping from one to another.
In forex trading you are dealing with real money. When you get stuck with a currency that had dropped in value then you can keep the currency or you can exchanged it to your currency at a loss. With crypto coin you can also do that but the crypto coin has no tangible value in the real world.

Any day or anytime I will always choose Forex over crypto trading. I have doubled into both line of work and I have found forex to be preferable and more comfortable for me because it gives me the opportunity to know how to monitor my dealings.

I prefer crypto trading than forex trading. Over the years people have more money on crypto trading compare to forex trading. Forex trading is more like gambling. But in crypto trading there Is always visible outcome of what the price might look like depending on the demand. How can one trade crypto very well to make more money.
I like the two but I prefer trading crypto currency because it has lesser risk compare to forex. And also the gain is higher to forex trading. When I trade forex I do use crypto currency pairs to trade

I would prefer crypto currency because I can gain more profit than forex trading.
Though the forex market is less volatile than crypto but the profit in crypto is higher than forex

I prefer cryptocurrency trading far more than the forex trading. The opportunity that a avails in trading cryptocurrency is more than what we get in trading forex

Personally I've had so many bad experiences with forex trading which is influencing my decision with going back to it which is why I prefer cryptocurrency trading.

Personally I've had so many bad experiences with forex trading which is influencing my decision with going back to it which is why I prefer cryptocurrency trading.
I believe it is more popular now that more people are engaging in cryptocurrency trading compared to Forex, ever since the recognition of cryptocurrency more people are joining crypto trading compared to the amount of people that are engaging in Forex even though the volatility in forex is not as high as that of crypto.

I prefer cryptocurrency trading far more than the forex trading. The opportunity that a avails in trading cryptocurrency is more than what we get in trading forex
Both of them deal with technical and fundamental analysis. Forex can only be done 5 times a week while cryptocurrency can be done almost anytime because the crypto market you will not sleep . That's the advantage of cryptocurrency over Forex

I prefer cryto trading as it's very convenient to trade with, one doesn't need to learn cryto trading for a very long time to be able to trade, it take just at first glance for you to be able to trade crypto while in forex trading you need a specialized training class for a very long time before you can grab much about forex trading.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back