What's new

Crowd funding for business start up, do they really exist?

Even know they exist they may not last long because people have different opinion they may taste good you disagree a good business will not stand the test of disagreement, so anyone that one involved himself crowd business should be ready 2 beer the burden of all
The truth of the matter is that when it comes to people giving you money or investing in new projects they will always be sceptical because there are a lot of an serious people out there.

Crowdfunding for business do really exist innthe world but its rare before you can see someone that is willing to assist your business financially without having any ulterior motive,

Crowdfunding is the best tool to do a business at large scale. In crowdfunding mostly family members or friends include to do a business for profit purposes. But in some ways it can be a welfare society or organisation at small scale level like to support only your family members which can't bear much
This source of funding do exist,but it is usuaaly very popular in the western countries,where one will have the platform to showcase his business prospect to target or persons of interest,and funds will be donated to start the project.

I have seen many and I can vividly say that they existed. I also try to apply for one but I am not sure of its legitimacy. So, I decided to just keep it to myself. It will be bad if they run away with people's money.

I absolutely do not see any reason why anybody is going to give you money to start a good business idea when they can just basically steal it. I do not see crowdfunding as a very good thing to do and as such I am going to advise that you should instead seek angel Investments or partnership.

I absolutely do not see any reason why anybody is going to give you money to start a good business idea when they can just basically steal it. I do not see crowdfunding as a very good thing to do and as such I am going to advise that you should instead seek angel Investments or partnership.
Practically its impossible for people to help you with fund when you are starting a business , but in the normal life settings , I have received help from a friend when I wanted to start my won business.

I think crowd funding would be more beneficial to those who have a lot of social media influence as they are in the right place to be able to get people more convinced into donating to their crowd funding campaign. The more popular crowd funding site I know is GoFundMe.

Crowdfunding for business start up really exist and I have witnessed it many a times , its a situation whereby you seek the financial help of people to help in funding your business, most especially your family and friends

Crowdfunding for business start up really exist and I have witnessed it many a times , its a situation whereby you seek the financial help of people to help in funding your business, most especially your family and friends
It works but it will be very difficult for most people to access it. People should rather look for a way to raise money and engaged in their favourite business at once , I think it is rather easier this way.

It works but it will be very difficult for most people to access it. People should rather look for a way to raise money and engaged in their favourite business at once , I think it is rather easier this way.
Crowd funding works If you have good people that are ready to assist you but most of the time , it turns into an embarrassment when people you went to meet for help embarrasses you.

It exist but only on special occasion and also when you receive the sympathy of thousands of people. . Apart from this it will be very difficult to get crowd funding to raise capital for your business except in organisation.

Crowd funding works If you have good people that are ready to assist you but most of the time , it turns into an embarrassment when people you went to meet for help embarrasses you.
I don't even believe In such. I don't see people that would help contribute Money for you to start up a business. Except a celebrity is the one talking on your behalf and calling your account number to the public on social media. That's the only way you can get millions..

There are many crowdfunding projects that I have seen but their future is not great because I have seen many crowdfunding projects becoming a scam after running for a long time.

When it comes to crowdfunding, a lot of people only think about platforms like GoFundme or Kickstart. Well, these are of course some of the most used crowdfunding sites, crowdfunding is not limited here. if you release an IPO for your company, it is actually a crowdfunding. If you open your business for public investment through the stock market, it is a crowdfunding.

Why wouldn't the so called angel investments or partnership not do the same thing you're afraid of in stealing your business idea and starting it for themselves when they have the money already? Business is all about risk, know what you're bringing to the table and know what you hold off as your bargaining chip.

Well you got the likes of Kickstarter and GoFundMe that can be used to help get some funding. Kickstarter is mostly for bigger projects, ones that involve starting a business, getting funding for a new product release, etc. While GoFundMe is kind of the same, but it's more used for medical bills, funeral expenses, helping with financial situations, and more. You can use it to fund a website or company I'm sure.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back