What's new

Crowd funding for business start up, do they really exist?

N
People talk about crowd funding for business start ups but no one has really given detail websites or names of forums that one can join to get funds from members so as to start a business. So if anyone here knows any of such sites of forums that accept people globally, we would appreciate if you share with us here.
I think it works.
It depends on the kind of crowd you are able to draw to yourself as a person.
I don't know of any sites or forums that do crowd funding.

Crowd funding in business start up really works only If you have good people to surround you in order to help you to finance your business , you can get money from cooperative societies and friends.

Crowdfunding is rapidly gaining popularity as a way for startups to fund their businesses. It doesn't require winning over investors, it gains attention for your startup before its launched, and it helps you evaluate what kind of demand there is for your product.

Firstly, crowd funding is basically sourcing for funds from the general public to finance a business or a project. A good example of a crowd funding project is go fund me.

Of course crowdfunding investment truly exist. The thing is you may not know where you will get them but you have to search for them in the right places. This is where you finally get those investors or platform whereby you can either get crowdfund for your business or project or join a crowdfunding scheme into someone's investment.
A friend of mine who actually started a fish farming business actually made his of crowdfunding to fund the business and it was a very good experience for him because he never really believed it worked before.

I'd actually love if this avenue were available as well. The truth is that issues like this are hidden and most sources cannot be trusted.
A lot of business need funding too as well.

In some cases, I have seen different crowd funding activities for students that can not afford tuitions and I have also seen medical bills get sorted through crowd funding but with business, I haven't. I feel it will come up nicely if that happens.
Of course yes I believe that crowdfunding actually exist because a friend of mine have actually made use of it to fund his fish farming business and he is still running the business till today.

Try Indiegogo, not only does Indiegogo offer all live crowdfunding campaigns, but they also have a groundbreaking product marketplace. With this network, at a particular time, you don't have to stop raising money. There are no milestones or deadlines for fundraising and you can apply equity, sell shares, share revenue and even sales of cryptocurrencies.
A friend of mine have actually been trying that particular website for at least 3 years right now and he has not been successful when it comes to getting what he wanted.

There are still people out there who are willing to render a helping hand to people though they are scarce to get , so crowd funding in business still exist and I have witnessed one.

I have seen crowdfunding for education medical treatments and many more. so why can't they be crowdfunding for businesses? If a person has a brilliant idea that should be turned to a business, I believe crowdfunding should be a way of making up capital to start it.
Personally, I believe that the country where you are located as a very big role to play when it comes to being able to make use of crowdfunding resources for your business.

Personally, I believe that the country where you are located as a very big role to play when it comes to being able to make use of crowdfunding resources for your business.
You are definitely right on that aspect , the country and the environments you find yourself will determine the kind of assistance you will get when you are trying to start any business.

As a small business owner, you are looking for ideas on where to raise capital to take your business plan to the next level. After creating a business plan, investing in your savings and working as a side hostel for a few months, now is the time to raise some real capital.
Raising the capital to start a business is one of the biggest challenges facing everyone who was to become an entrepreneur and true crowdfunding if you are successful you can easily found your business from it.

I would like to point out that crowd funding is not so applicable to business prospects or startups but for businesses that already gained recognition and is trying to maybe expand their branches and have a new business project. In this way, people will most likely invest in such project.

You can only have access to crowd funding when you are trying to start a business ,because nobody will be willing to assist you when your business is already established and you at trying to do crowd funding in opening another branches.

Try Indiegogo, not only does Indiegogo offer all live crowdfunding campaigns, but they also have a groundbreaking product marketplace. With this network, at a particular time, you don't have to stop raising money. There are no milestones or deadlines for fundraising and you can apply equity, sell shares, share revenue and even sales of cryptocurrencies.
I've already tried the website over some years ago and it wasn't really giving me exactly what I wanted which make me to jump into another profession which I'm not ready to announce yet.

I see no reason why people will donate money to you to start a business. Crowd funding can only be possible if you're operating a non governmental initiative to give back to the community
This is actually the reason why crowdfunding is not successful than my country Nigeria because a lot of people don't believe in such project because people have turned into scammers overnight.

This is actually the reason why crowdfunding is not successful than my country Nigeria because a lot of people don't believe in such project because people have turned into scammers overnight.
Most of the business done through crowd funding normally turns into scam overnight because most of their agenda isnto do crowdfunding and use the money for something else.

Of course crowdfunding investment truly exist. The thing is you may not know where you will get them but you have to search for them in the right places. This is where you finally get those investors or platform whereby you can either get crowdfund for your business or project or join a crowdfunding scheme into someone's investment.
The truth of the matter is that crowdfunding actually exist but one of the biggest challenges that people have restarted it is very difficult for them to get their business funded through it.

I know some crowdfunding sites and I have seen people donating to the business projects. I have also seen a lot of business successfully running after getting funded through a crowdfunding sites.

Crowdfunding is still working because I have one of my friend who did it a while ago just to raise funds for a charity course. He was able to raise about $200 from the campaign and people reach out to him.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back