What's new

Crowd funding for business start up, do they really exist?

If you have a good business idea, or if your business need more funds, create a campaign on kickstarter. Your campaign should give the clear idea on your business, products and services. Record a video surrounding your business, take a lot of pictures and share on your campaign page.

As a small business owner, you are looking for ideas on where to raise capital to take your business plan to the next level. After creating a business plan, investing in your savings and working as a side hostel for a few months, now is the time to raise some real capital.
Crowdfunding for business start-up really exist especially when people believe in your idea and you introduce the business to them they'll begin to invest in it.

It does existed but it's efficiency Is what i do not know. You would need to make more findings on the internet because I didn't see clues in the comments. It would be nice to get an effective one but you will have to put up a good business proposal for you to get approval.

People talk about crowd funding for business start ups but no one has really given detail websites or names of forums that one can join to get funds from members so as to start a business. So if anyone here knows any of such sites of forums that accept people globally, we would appreciate if you share with us here.
Well this is the first time am hearing about crowd funding for business, if it exist that means it will be a good way for many to start up there own business

There are many crowdfunding sites that promote the new business that are needing funding. But I really cannot comprehend why investors would fund a business when they do not know the business owner. It is kind of foolish to invest in a business of a stranger. But that is happening already.

Yeah - it looks foolish to do so when you don't really know much about the business owner but only what he put online. I think it's more of those investors being philanthropist.

As a small business owner, you are looking for ideas on where to raise capital to take your business plan to the next level. After creating a business plan, investing in your savings and working as a side hostel for a few months, now is the time to raise some real capital.
Crowdfunding for business startup normal assist most times it is being done by your family members and relatives and also friends and well-wishers when they believe in your idea.

It is very possible for you to crowdfund for your business and there are a lot of people that are even willing to pay you for it provided that you have a very good business idea.

If you have a good business idea, or if your business need more funds, create a campaign on kickstarter. Your campaign should give the clear idea on your business, products and services. Record a video surrounding your business, take a lot of pictures and share on your campaign page.

Seriously, it's never really easy to get some investors that would take your business plan very seriously to push in adequate amount of money into it lately.

Yeah - it looks foolish to do so when you don't really know much about the business owner but only what he put online. I think it's more of those investors being philanthropist.
I don't think those philanthropists would invest in a business by people they do not know. Maybe they have a referral that someone had recommended the business to the philanthropist. It is hard to believe that you post your business plan and someone would invest real money on your start up.

Crowdfunding for a business is a good idea,but you need to pitch your business idea to the right people but even at that, there are no guarantees

Yes, it does exist, crowd funding is becoming an increasingly popular way to startup a business and more mature forms to raise money, raising money for your business via crowd funding isn't that easy, like any marketing or fundraising campaign it requires a sound strategy and solid execution

People talk about crowd funding for business start ups but no one has really given detail websites or names of forums that one can join to get funds from members so as to start a business. So if anyone here knows any of such sites of forums that accept people globally, we would appreciate if you share with us here.

The term "crowdfunding" refers to collecting money from people over the internet to start a business. There are many HYIPs that claim to be crowdfunding projects but in reality they are ponzi schemes. I am not aware of any legit crowdfunding project that actually pays.

This type of fundraising is primarily made up of startups in the pre-sales stage that are looking for validation of their product or service. The investors are incentivized to donate more and earlier in return for a reward.
It's a wonderful way to fund the business that I have never seen any business that has used crowdfunding to fund the business startup although I have heard several times that most fintech and my country I started using a crowdfunding mechanism.

I have found out about group financing opportunities without variety however I do not believe it truly exist within this particular our opportunity. Individuals are actually no more relying on each other any longer. Exactly how can easily you begin a company along with somebody you are questioning? Ground financing is actually extremely great for company start-up.

I don't think those philanthropists would invest in a business by people they do not know. Maybe they have a referral that someone had recommended the business to the philanthropist. It is hard to believe that you post your business plan and someone would invest real money on your start up.

Yeah, this is actually correct because with the amount of scam that a lot of people are doing online today in makes it very hard for the legitimate ones to be believed.

I don't think such exist no body will just create a forum page to gather people to give out payment to others it's just not realistic

I want to believe crowd funding is a group of people coming together and pulling out money to support a person. Well, it's never in existence in my country

Of course crowdfunding investment truly exist. The thing is you may not know where you will get them but you have to search for them in the right places. This is where you finally get those investors or platform whereby you can either get crowdfund for your business or project or join a crowdfunding scheme into someone's investment.

Well, crowd funding I a situation where by online sites/business owner assist people who are trying to start their business with fund necessary for the business, I see this people as philanthropist.

I want to believe crowd funding is a group of people coming together and pulling out money to support a person. Well, it's never in existence in my country
It actually exists over here but it is mainly set up for other reasons. There was a time such account was set up in support of a reality TV show star and many people donated millions to it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back