What's new

Could your business run on its own without you?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Do you think your business could run on its own without you? Of course you would need employees running things while you're gone, but would you ever do that? Would you ever leave your business and let your employees run things?

The only reason why any kind of business will be able to run without the owner is if there is an already existing structure that is going to facilitate the day-to-day running of the business without the owner being around.

The only reason why any kind of business will be able to run without the owner is if there is an already existing structure that is going to facilitate the day-to-day running of the business without the owner being around.

Well, I think that a business needs the right kind of leader. If a leader is more talented and better than me, then I think that the business could thrive in a better manner. this depends on the skills, creativity, and the talent a person possesses in the first place.

I hope to reach a point with my business where I have to do minimal work and not hire anyone. I am working on most of my earning coming from ads and traffic. I know this can be done as I know someone managing 5 sites that makes over 10k a month and he only works maybe 3 or 4 hours a week. It is insane.

In order to run a business that may run without you, you may need to create a perfect business system that may enable you to run your business, even when you are not physically present. The fact of the matter remains that this may take a long period of time.

This is not a good idea for a new business. It is very important for a business owner to stay closely to their business at the early stage of the business. When the business is fully established then it can run on it's own.

This is not a good idea for a new business. It is very important for a business owner to stay closely to their business at the early stage of the business. When the business is fully established then it can run on it's own.

I think that new businesses cannot survive without a person. The fact of the matter remains that new business may actually need more than one person when it comes to surviving in the market. This is very important because you need more people that could help you market or run the business in an efficient manner.

Well, I think that a business needs the right kind of leader. If a leader is more talented and better than me, then I think that the business could thrive in a better manner. this depends on the skills, creativity, and the talent a person possesses in the first place.

Having the right personnel that are working for you is something that is very important for the success of your business because they are not going to mismanage or misuse your resources and that is capable of destroying any kind of business.

Some of my businesses are on autopilot. I have a store on Redbubble, and I have created over a dozen products. I have linked my PayPal account with Redbubble. When my products are sold, Redbubble fulfills the order and sends money to my account. I run ads on various social platforms and I generate sales regularly. THis business makes me money when I am not working every day. I also have auto pilot business on Amazon and Etsy.

Some of my businesses are on autopilot. I have a store on Redbubble, and I have created over a dozen products. I have linked my PayPal account with Redbubble. When my products are sold, Redbubble fulfills the order and sends money to my account. I run ads on various social platforms and I generate sales regularly. THis business makes me money when I am not working every day. I also have auto pilot business on Amazon and Etsy.

It is very important to run a business on autopilot. However, you may still need to monitor your business and stay active to some extent. For example, many content managers and content creators make money on YouTube, but they need to be active to some extent.

I'm not sure maybe yes if you have a partner or a person who can do everything you have to have good bussness system if you want to do that

This is actually what I talked about when it comes to having a structure in your business that is going to enable the business run without you even being there to do anything in terms of managing the business. This is because the structure is going to ensure the successful running of the business. It's like those who are into affiliate marketing, they earn the same way without having to lift a finger after setting up their affiliate marketing links where they should be.

It is very important to run a business on autopilot. However, you may still need to monitor your business and stay active to some extent. For example, many content managers and content creators make money on YouTube, but they need to be active to some extent.
Making Money from content and making money from business are entirely two different things. If you are running businesses like print on demand and dropshipping, they can be completely run on auto-pilot provided you are regularly running ads to generate sales. As a content creator, you need to produce content regularly.
This is actually what I talked about when it comes to having a structure in your business that is going to enable the business run without you even being there to do anything in terms of managing the business. This is because the structure is going to ensure the successful running of the business. It's like those who are into affiliate marketing, they earn the same way without having to lift a finger after setting up their affiliate marketing links where they should be.
If you have managed to build a business over an extended time, your business will run on its own. You can look at Amazon and Jeff Bezos. Jeff Bezos makes money every second even when he does not work on Amazon.

Do you think your business could run on its own without you? Of course you would need employees running things while you're gone, but would you ever do that? Would you ever leave your business and let your employees run things?
You know, a business is more like a baby; it needs constant monitoring and management in all areas. A business cannot run on its own because it requires the following:

Firstly, businesses need regular decision-making to adapt to market changes, respond to customer needs, and seize opportunities. This involves setting strategic goals, creating plans, making operational choices, and effectively allocating resources. Without regular decision-making, a business would struggle to remain competitive and fail to achieve its objectives.

Lastly, a business needs to consistently manage customer relationships. Maintaining positive relationships with customers is crucial for business growth and sustainability. It involves continuous efforts to understand customer needs, provide exceptional products or services, address concerns, and build loyalty. Businesses must invest in marketing, sales, customer support, and market research to stay connected with their target audience. Neglecting customer relationship management can result in declining sales, a damaged reputation, and loss of market share.

My business is heavily dependent on my knowledge and I do not think it is going to survive more than a week if I am not present. This is why I am very intentional about it and dedicate a lot of time.

I'm not sure maybe yes if you have a partner or a person who can do everything you have to have good bussness system if you want to do that

In order to generate revenues, partners must work together. This is a really basic rule. For example, there might be a person who may have money. He could partner himself with a person who may have the right kind of skill. Both of them could collaborate and make good money.

If you have managed to build a business over an extended time, your business will run on its own. You can look at Amazon and Jeff Bezos. Jeff Bezos makes money every second even when he does not work on Amazon.

This is actually the exact something I was trying to talk about having a structure when it comes to your business because that is the only way the business will keep on working on it own without your presence because there is already an existing structure that is going to make it possible.

This is actually the exact something I was trying to talk about having a structure when it comes to your business because that is the only way the business will keep on working on it own without your presence because there is already an existing structure that is going to make it possible.

Big companies have a far much better business structure and this is the main reason why they are able to grow their business even more. Some examples include McDonald's, Burger King, and many other fast food chain restaurants that have successfully managed to gain international reputation.

Big companies have a far much better business structure and this is the main reason why they are able to grow their business even more. Some examples include McDonald's, Burger King, and many other fast food chain restaurants that have successfully managed to gain international reputation.

This is actually something that I am still looking forward to doing in my own business of poultry and fish farming because I believe that it is going to get to the point where I am going to have my own structure in the business that even if I am not around presently, my business will still be going and I will be getting every detail of the business feedback

My business can be able to run on its own without for only 1 week maximum. There are aspects of my business which I can make a standing provision that will last only a week. It's why I can't be away from my business for more than one week. I've only been away from my business for 2 days.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back