What's new

Copywriting.network Reviews: SCAM OR LEGIT??

Never heard of this site. I checked the link to visit the site. The concept is not new. There are a lot of sites where you can write articles for money. Howeve, the difficulty with these sites are either you are poorly paid or the job is too competitive and you cannot land on any job.

Thanks for the heads up bro. I have some writing skills as have been in the blogging Industry for quite some time now so it will be easy for me to make head way with the website from this Side

Excellent information on this site, and if it is accepted all over the world, the better. I have a niece who left the country and is a journalist, she has not found a job motivated by the documentation, as soon as possible I will write to her and I recommend that she try this new opportunity, she will surely like it, thanks for sharing @Sincerem

When I heard of this site, I wet to see how it actually worked. I found the concept and working model interesting. I bookmarked the site, however, I am yet to join this site. When I build my website, I hired a content writer to write as I believed I could never produce full-length article. However, after posting on forums for a couple of weeks, I believe am ready to set off as a writer.

Very nice.. I ll definitely try this site because I want to learn new things and article writing sites , always attract my attention . My learning and writing skills improve by using these sites. So hopefully this site ll also help me to learn new things.
I am not sure ,if I ll complete exams or not, but let me try.
View attachment 1390
HOW DOES COPYWRITING.NETWORK WROKS??
Copy writing.network is a paid to write site, where you write different sections of articles/contents for clients that give out their work to the platform. They have variety of task to write for, but you have to pass a writing text verification before you can lay your hands on writing for a better earning opportunity in the site. The test is categories into 3, meaning, you have to pass the three exams to fully start receiving bigger writing gigs. The site accepts people all over the world to write for them. The most special things about the site, is the availability of doing many tasks in the site like, taking surveys, writing articles/contents, posting sponsored contents on social media, watching videos etc.

HOW MUCH CAN I REALISTICALLY EARN WITH THIS SITE??
The amount you can realistically earn depends on your rank in the site, for every new member starts with 1 star, but if you go on to do some jobs for them you will go 2 star, and so on. You can realistically earn around 0.10- $2 per article well written and accepted by the client who submitted the job. Overall you can earn more than $5 a day with them, if you can write exceptionally. The site accepts minimum threshold for withdrawal set at $1

PAYMENT OPTIONS;
The site pays once every two weeks via PayPal, Bitcoin, payoneer, payeer, adv cash, and skrill.

HOW TO GET STARTED WITH THE SITE;

Very nice.. I ll definitely try this site because I want to learn new things and article writing sites , always attract my attention . My learning and writing skills improve by using these sites. So hopefully this site ll also help me to learn new things.
I am not sure ,if I ll complete exams or not, but let me try.
You should try it, passing the three exams to be presented to you, is not a barrier. It's a simple article writing exam you can pass easily, when you summarize what the passage is talking. And write base on your understanding without copy and paste.

You should try it, passing the three exams to be presented to you, is not a barrier. It's a simple article writing exam you can pass easily, when you summarize what the passage is talking. And write base on your understanding without copy and paste.
Ok ..sure I ll do. No i don't copy from any place . I write according to my experience and knowledge. But some sites need high quality articles that's why I said may be it ll be difficult for me to qualify . Anyways, it's also a learning process,if I ll fail to complete that exam ,then it's ok,my this failure ll give me experience .

Ok ..sure I ll do. No i don't copy from any place . I write according to my experience and knowledge. But some sites need high quality articles that's why I said may be it ll be difficult for me to qualify . Anyways, it's also a learning process,if I ll fail to complete that exam ,then it's ok,my this failure ll give me experience .
Lol, I believe in your knowledge, you're good to succeed. One thing I love this writing site for, even if you didn't pass your first exam, you still have a chance to rewrite it and make amend to pass it next time. I didn't pass my second exam when I was with them. I made some amend about some mistakes of line breaking, and excessive using one word like "is, the, him, he etc. Because the site is based on journalistic writing, you don't write using too many one word for sentences. So when I retook the second exam, I passed it and also passed my third one, got the job.

There are a lot of article marketplaces where you can buy and sell articles. However, I have never been successful on these sites. Well, I have sold a handful of articles but never earned big money. These sites sound very good, but it is difficult to sell articles.

They are legit but getting past their exams is a huge task.
And they have strict rules which must be adhered, else you'll be banned immediately.
If you did your research, you probably already know that copywriting is in high demand. With the current pandemic and increased globalization, there is a great deal of competition for consumers. This is why a good copywriter is incredibly valuable for every company. But where do you start from when starting a copywriting business?
Post automatically merged:

They are legit but getting past their exams is a huge task.
And they have strict rules which must be adhered, else you'll be banned immediately.
If you did your research, you probably already know that copywriting is in high demand. With the current pandemic and increased globalization, there is a great deal of competition for consumers. This is why a good copywriter is incredibly valuable for every company. But where do you start from when starting a copywriting business?

These sites usually pose a lot of problems to people who only know how to copy and paste. Though I'm not so sure about their client base, even the site extension seems fishy. I haven't seen a serious site have that extension

These sites usually pose a lot of problems to people who only know how to copy and paste. Though I'm not so sure about their client base, even the site extension seems fishy. I haven't seen a serious site have that extension
Copywriting.network I know earlier on, doesn't give rppm for copy and paste. If you do that, their algorithm that checks for that will surely discover it.

Hmm, is like you've tried it before?? They're very strict on their platform, but to past the test is not that hard when you follow guidelines, cos I passed those test.

Seriously, you have already passed their test already and started earning cryptocurrency from their website. This is a very good news, let me try it out and see what happens.

Copywriting.network is a new platform to my hearing at the moment right now. I have never seen nor known anyone that has worked here or has been working there and making money for me to verify for myself at this moment though

Seriously, you have already passed their test already and started earning cryptocurrency from their website. This is a very good news, let me try it out and see what happens.
Yes, you should keep pushing it dear, if you want to earn from them. I earned some minimal amount from them. I didn't wait to earn more cos their reward per task is low compared to what others pay for same task they offer.

I am a level 3 writer on this site. I have been looking for ways to get to level four but they have denied me. When I first started I earned like 50$ monthly. Now they have sliced their payment.
You can beep me for more info. I know them very very well more than I know trading crypto.
Their minimum withdrawal is now $10.

Yes, you should keep pushing it dear, if you want to earn from them. I earned some minimal amount from them. I didn't wait to earn more cos their reward per task is low compared to what others pay for same task they offer.

Seriously, it's one of the biggest challenges most people face when it comes to making money online with the low pay rate most of these websites offer.

This will be good to try and earn something. With the minimum withdrawal set at $1, it will be a good place to begin your writing experience. I'm scared of their rules though cos I will definitely pass the exam

Copywriting.network is new to me. I have never seen this site anywhere in the past or presently either. I hope the reviews for this platform will give them better chance for more users and visitors to like and interact with them favorably

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back