What's new

Copywriting.network Reviews: SCAM OR LEGIT??

This is definitely my very first time of hearing about this platform and I don't know anyone that have made money from it. Let me read the reviews and see if I can venture into it.

I tried this site earlier in the year, when my brother recommended it to me. I enrolled into it, rushed out from it cos the psy rate per task is so weak.

T
View attachment 1390
HOW DOES COPYWRITING.NETWORK WROKS??
Copy writing.network is a paid to write site, where you write different sections of articles/contents for clients that give out their work to the platform. They have variety of task to write for, but you have to pass a writing text verification before you can lay your hands on writing for a better earning opportunity in the site. The test is categories into 3, meaning, you have to pass the three exams to fully start receiving bigger writing gigs. The site accepts people all over the world to write for them. The most special things about the site, is the availability of doing many tasks in the site like, taking surveys, writing articles/contents, posting sponsored contents on social media, watching videos etc.

HOW MUCH CAN I REALISTICALLY EARN WITH THIS SITE??
The amount you can realistically earn depends on your rank in the site, for every new member starts with 1 star, but if you go on to do some jobs for them you will go 2 star, and so on. You can realistically earn around 0.10- $2 per article well written and accepted by the client who submitted the job. Overall you can earn more than $5 a day with them, if you can write exceptionally. The site accepts minimum threshold for withdrawal set at $1

PAYMENT OPTIONS;
The site pays once every two weeks via PayPal, Bitcoin, payoneer, payeer, adv cash, and skrill.

HOW TO GET STARTED WITH THE SITE;
This look very interesting, I hope I will be able to make money from this platform and I will also try to do the best I can, I hope I succeed

Copy writing is a legit way of making money online with simple tasks and a low minimum withdrawal of a dollar which makes me like the cut

T

This look very interesting, I hope I will be able to make money from this platform and I will also try to do the best I can, I hope I succeed
You should try it and see if it works for you. The time I trued it, its simply legit and paying. But the earnings are minimal for what they take from you.

If you can grab readers attention in few words, you can do copywriting. Copywriting involves writing copies for advertising industry. It is one of the highest paying gigs that you can do provided you are a good writer.

View attachment 1390
Copy writing.network is a paid to write site, where you write different sections of articles/contents for clients that give out their work to the platform. They have variety of task to write for, but you have to pass a writing text verification before you can lay your hands on writing for a better earning opportunity in the site. The test is categories into 3, meaning, you have to pass the three exams to fully start receiving bigger writing gigs. The site accepts people all over the world to write for them. The most special things about the site, is the availability of doing many tasks in the site like, taking surveys, writing articles/contents, posting sponsored contents on social media, watching videos etc.

The amount you can realistically earn depends on your rank in the site, for every new member starts with 1 star, but if you go on to do some jobs for them you will go 2 star, and so on. You can realistically earn around 0.10- $2 per article well written and accepted by the client who submitted the job. Overall you can earn more than $5 a day with them, if you can write exceptionally. The site accepts minimum threshold for withdrawal set at $1

PAYMENT OPTIONS;
The site pays once every two weeks via PayPal, Bitcoin, payoneer, payeer, adv cash, and skrill.

I know that this post has been written way back in the year 2020. But I still want to find out if you're still running your writing show with this platform till today? Are they still as legit as advertices back then in your estimation today?

Yeah reading through I was interested in such a site and also someone also confirmed that's its legit too so definitely worth checking out and go was the test too that seemed hard

I know that this post has been written way back in the year 2020. But I still want to find out if you're still running your writing show with this platform till today? Are they still as legit as advertices back then in your estimation today?
I don't work in this platform anymore, they are simply downgrading payment that's why I decided to leave and focus my attention elsewhere.

I believe that copywriting is really good website but these is my first time of hearing about this, but I believe people earn good money from this site.

This seems like a fantastic website for finding writing work.
I'll investigate it and see if I can do well at it.
I just want the exam to go well and not be too difficult.

Copywriting is a very lucrative niche online, buy it is saturated and you have to be really good to get clients. People are also learning how to write their copy themselves, which has made is necessary to learn other skills associated with copywriting like ad design and email marketing if you want clients.

View attachment 1390

PAYMENT OPTIONS;

Wow, this sounds like a legitimate website that I could use to earn online income. Is it still running till date, and if so, could you display some payment proofs to confirm its authenticity?

I worked for copywriting network about 2 years ago. I passed all their test then and I was accepted to joined their platform. I wrote some articles there then and they pay me when I reach minimum threshold. The reason I quit the platform is low fees and strict rules.

Wow, this sounds like a legitimate website that I could use to earn online income. Is it still running till date, and if so, could you display some payment proofs to confirm its authenticity?
I believe the website is still in existence and that was based on my personality about the platform. You can also check out or do Additional research to confirm if they are still in existence as of now.

I believe the website is still in existence and that was based on my personality about the platform. You can also check out or do Additional research to confirm if they are still in existence as of now.
I will make sure to do some research and see because this website sounds like it could be another credible source of online income. I hope that, from your experience, the tests were not too difficult

I will make sure to do some research and see because this website sounds like it could be another credible source of online income. I hope that, from your experience, the tests were not too difficult
Those test are really complicated and will require you to really understand their guidelines before making an attempt. You can check out on Google the best way you can pass their test

Those test are really complicated and will require you to really understand their guidelines before making an attempt. You can check out on Google the best way you can pass their test
Is there any geographic restrictions on writing jobs because it appears to me 0 available writing jobs not like before? Only social media jobs are stilling alive. Could you check yourself and give reply?
1668072022258.png

Ok, thank you for this tip which could really help me in participating on this platform. You are right, it is expedient to be fully aware of their guidelines so as not to leave any stone unturned while attempting the test.

Is there any geographic restrictions on writing jobs because it appears to me 0 available writing jobs not like before? Only social media jobs are stilling alive. Could you check yourself and give reply?
View attachment 4038
I think for now you may not be able to have a job until you are able to pass their qualification test , but however I'll check it and give you a reply on your next reply.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back