What's new

Copywriting.network Reviews: SCAM OR LEGIT??

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Screenshot_20201122-160256_1606057405611_1606059129941.jpg
HOW DOES COPYWRITING.NETWORK WROKS??
Copy writing.network is a paid to write site, where you write different sections of articles/contents for clients that give out their work to the platform. They have variety of task to write for, but you have to pass a writing text verification before you can lay your hands on writing for a better earning opportunity in the site. The test is categories into 3, meaning, you have to pass the three exams to fully start receiving bigger writing gigs. The site accepts people all over the world to write for them. The most special things about the site, is the availability of doing many tasks in the site like, taking surveys, writing articles/contents, posting sponsored contents on social media, watching videos etc.

HOW MUCH CAN I REALISTICALLY EARN WITH THIS SITE??
The amount you can realistically earn depends on your rank in the site, for every new member starts with 1 star, but if you go on to do some jobs for them you will go 2 star, and so on. You can realistically earn around 0.10- $2 per article well written and accepted by the client who submitted the job. Overall you can earn more than $5 a day with them, if you can write exceptionally. The site accepts minimum threshold for withdrawal set at $1

PAYMENT OPTIONS;
The site pays once every two weeks via PayPal, Bitcoin, payoneer, payeer, adv cash, and skrill.

HOW TO GET STARTED WITH THE SITE;

Last edited:
They are legit but getting past their exams is a huge task.
And they have strict rules which must be adhered, else you'll be banned immediately.

They are legit but getting past their exams is a huge task.
And they have strict rules which must be adhered, else you'll be banned immediately.
Hmm, is like you've tried it before?? They're very strict on their platform, but to past the test is not that hard when you follow guidelines, cos I passed those test.

This sounds like a great site to get writing jobs. I will check it out and see if I can succeed in it. I just hope that the exam will not be so hard and that I succeed in it.

Can you explain that the site can work in any country? Are all countries?
Yes, the website is accessible worldwide, any country can access it, create account with them, and start earning as well. Its a very nice website that reward people that have passion for journalistic writing, and any type of writing stuff.
Post automatically merged:

This sounds like a great site to get writing jobs. I will check it out and see if I can succeed in it. I just hope that the exam will not be so hard and that I succeed in it.
No, the exams won't be so hard for you to pass, it is like an easy writing, where they will randomly assign you a topic to write about.

No, the exams won't be so hard for you to pass, it is like an easy writing, where they will randomly assign you a topic to write about.
Ooh nice, I am glad that it is so. I will go check it out and do the exam so that I can start working there. I hope the jobs can be found easily.

Ooh nice, I am glad that it is so. I will go check it out and do the exam so that I can start working there. I hope the jobs can be found easily.
More than 5,000 writing jobs to choose from, and start earning something good. There are still other task other than writing, you can find in the site there.

More than 5,000 writing jobs to choose from, and start earning something good. There are still other task other than writing, you can find in the site there.
It is nice to know about this. Thanks for the information. It is nice they accept worldwide members. Are there some limitation in time doing the exams. Can you tell me more about exams. Is there affiliate program? Thanks in advance.

View attachment 1390
HOW DOES COPYWRITING.NETWORK WROKS??
Copy writing.network is a paid to write site, where you write different sections of articles/contents for clients that give out their work to the platform. They have variety of task to write for, but you have to pass a writing text verification before you can lay your hands on writing for a better earning opportunity in the site. The test is categories into 3, meaning, you have to pass the three exams to fully start receiving bigger writing gigs. The site accepts people all over the world to write for them. The most special things about the site, is the availability of doing many tasks in the site like, taking surveys, writing articles/contents, posting sponsored contents on social media, watching videos etc.

HOW MUCH CAN I REALISTICALLY EARN WITH THIS SITE??
The amount you can realistically earn depends on your rank in the site, for every new member starts with 1 star, but if you go on to do some jobs for them you will go 2 star, and so on. You can realistically earn around 0.10- $2 per article well written and accepted by the client who submitted the job. Overall you can earn more than $5 a day with them, if you can write exceptionally. The site accepts minimum threshold for withdrawal set at $1

PAYMENT OPTIONS;
The site pays once every two weeks via PayPal, Bitcoin, payoneer, payeer, adv cash, and skrill.

HOW TO GET STARTED WITH THE SITE;
Copyrighting job is a good site to earn but unfortunately my account was blocked. I was posted same review for two products mistakenly. I email them that please ignore my mistake next time I will never do this thing but they did not accept my apologize and my account was blocked.

Copyrighting job is a good site to earn but unfortunately my account was blocked. I was posted same review for two products mistakenly. I email them that please ignore my mistake next time I will never do this thing but they did not accept my apologize and my account was blocked.
Lol, they can never accept it again, if they issue you ban forget it, it can never be reversed for life. Just go and create another account with different IP, then you gonna start working there again.

Lol, they can never accept it again, if they issue you ban forget it, it can never be reversed for life. Just go and create another account with different IP, then you gonna start working there again.
It takes three tests to create an account and verify. If I create with another IP I will have to take all three tests again. Please suggest me any website of same type which cannot demand test before verifying their account.

For now, I don't know any one, but their is so many copywriting sites in the web interface that you can work with. But opening new account on copywriting.network you have to start afresh and retake those test again.

I think the copywriting niche as a whole is over saturated but there are other branches of copywriting that isn't, example is email copywriting. It requires some level of proficiency though.

For now, I don't know any one, but their is so many copywriting sites in the web interface that you can work with. But opening new account on copywriting.network you have to start afresh and retake those test again.
Ok sir i am thankful to you. You have given time to me and i am thinking about Restart my work again with more encouragement

i'm hearing about it for the first time and i can see its legit. probably i will explore the platform and start writing articles over there, hopefully will make lots of bucks over there.

Ok sir i am thankful to you. You have given time to me and i am thinking about Restart my work again with more encouragement
Sure, restarting your work by creating a totally different account with them is the best idea you can utilize at the moment. In order to kick start your writing prowess and make something out of it.

It is better to give it a try when minimum withdrawable amount isnt huge - only $1. Yes,it isnt the highest paid site,but why not to use it if pass those 3 exams.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back