What's new

Copywriting.network Reviews: SCAM OR LEGIT??

Ok, thank you for this tip which could really help me in participating on this platform. You are right, it is expedient to be fully aware of their guidelines so as not to leave any stone unturned while attempting the test.
You have to check on the internet . There are some guiding steps on how you can passed some of their test and qualification. I will search it also I will give you a reply on your next reply.

I think for now you may not be able to have a job until you are able to pass their qualification test , but however I'll check it and give you a reply on your next reply.
Passed all the qualifications test and jobs are reduced day after day.

You have to check on the internet . There are some guiding steps on how you can passed some of their test and qualification. I will search it also I will give you a reply on your next reply.
OK, I look forward to hearing your response, so thanks in advance. Let me see if I can make some money online through this platform to supplement the income earned already.

Am very grateful Thank you very much for this information. The site looks legit from what I have seen but has so many rules that should be adhered to.

I am happy that the world and I'm beginning to understand the exact importance of copywriters and I am happy for sites like this and exactly how it is being built.

Am very grateful Thank you very much for this information. The site looks legit from what I have seen but has so many rules that should be adhered to.
The site is legit no doubt. However, I read some reviews that the site reaches a point where it stops paying those who have done so many jobs there. Others get banned with no genuine reason. But it is great to keep using it as long as you have not faced such issues.

The site is legit no doubt. However, I read some reviews that the site reaches a point where it stops paying those who have done so many jobs there. Others get banned with no genuine reason. But it is great to keep using it as long as you have not faced such issues.
They are not working like before the number of jobs for writing available got lowered may due to geotargeting restrictions and add to that all the money earned is only from social media actions against site concept of writing for what was his was founded.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back