Administrative Team
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$2.4675USD
Biznotes
Have you ever played the board game Monopoly? Would you label it a good way to teach children and others about commerce? Can you think of other fun ways to learn about business?

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
Well, I have never played monopoly game; however, it can be a fun way to teach children about commerce. Having said that, there are many children who get involved in business at a very young age in my country. Some children are with their father at the shop and work as a shopkeeper in my country.

True. I think it might be the best way to introduce monetary management to children, it certainly can help adults as well. I do think the game is best suited to teach people about money management.

I would like to play such a game. I've always loved games that pose intellectual challenges and now that I'm into business, this would be one to go for.

I have away heard of the game Monopoly but sincerely I haven't played it before, people who do play the game calls an intellectual game.

Monopoly as the name implies has to do with taking over or ruling. The game monopoly is a sweet game that has to do with buying, selling, mortgaging, trading generally etc. All has to do with how you can deploy your business sense and even common sense to work in order to get wealthy. Monopoly game is sure putting you through.

Monopoly is built on a handful of economic principles, including supply and demand, the barter system, mortgages, the cost of borrowing, and limited resources, to name just a few. ... For example, the prices of properties in Monopoly are pre-determined, and all players start with the same amount of cash.

The game issue depends when it's the inventor it can be compared to the business because both the two managers are aimed for profit making because that is the extent of business and so also the game monopoly.

I've heard about the game my friend has the game at home but I don't know how to play it and I don't think I'll ever have the time to

I have a friend who is older than me,he his nickname legend,he his very good in education game I saw him with the game once but he only told me the game is also business inclined

It has been proven to be a very educative game especially in the area of finance and I'll even allow my children play in future even though I can't play myself. 😁
Other games can be game that has to do with numbers like cash puzzler, credit clash

The Monopoly game is definitely going to teach children a lot of things that they should know about business including how to be disciplined and it will also help in shaping their decision-making.

Monopoly is one of the great ways of teaching your children about money. it helps to inculcate the meaning of asset and liability into their brain. it provides opportunity for you to guide them in the real life.

Monopoly in business is only advised if you're a sole proprietor but even with that, it's not quite good because it would limit you from seeing the opinions of others as worthless.

Monopoly in business isn't really good except for son certain reasons, maybe governmental reasons for price control. I have never played the game monopoly before.

If you've played Monopoly for a long enough time, you'll notice that the game contains a wealth of financial wisdom and principles that may be applied to the actual world of money and investment.

Using monopoly might not be the only way, but it is a great way to learn about the business world. The game is fun and educative at the same time. I believe there are games like that as well that would be educative.

I think that the game of Monopoly has a lot of things in which it can teach people about the way in which businesses are being run in the modern era and you should definitely consider teaching your children.

I have never played the game called monopoly before. And I have never even heard of that name before either. But if such game is capable of letting kids learn about commerce, then it's Worth getting for them

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back