What's new

Comparing the game Monopoly, to Business

The concept of the game Monopoly is already modelled in the form of a business so yes playing Monopoly can aid in business decision making

Sometimes monopoly is not a bored game. If you have enjoyed monopoly before, you will like it. Many business man want monopoly. I once enjoyed monopoly in my offline business.

The concept of the game Monopoly is already modelled in the form of a business so yes playing Monopoly can aid in business decision making
Some says monopoly most of the time is really a bored game but i really prefer monopoly in business and it actually aid your decision making and helps you in controlling your business.

I have played the game Monopoly a lot when I was little and to be honest I am going to confess that it has a lot of things that can be able to Build you towards creating a successful business in the future. It is not a complete guarantee but at least it puts you at an advantage.

When comparing the game monopoly to business , i can categorically says that monopolizing a business is good but it will ruin the economy if theres no competition in business.

actually I have not played monopoly game but I believe it will be very interesting and so much fund though I font know how the game looks like and how is been played.

Another way to enjoy business games is to use Robert kiyosaki cash flow games that are available and are fun to use and educate yourself about the business world in general.

Another way to enjoy business games is to use Robert kiyosaki cash flow games that are available and are fun to use and educate yourself about the business world in general.
Thanks. Never heard of this. I love games that deals with business since I have natural interest in business. You can recommend similar ones like this to me , I will go check it out. Thanks.

It is not going to teach you directly how to make money in business but it is going to go a long way in revealing for you the kind of mentality and structure that you are supposed to build for yourself if you want to be successful.

think it might be the best way to introduce monetary management to children, it certainly can help adults as well. I do think the game is best suited to teach people about money management.

Business Game is also knows as Monopoly. Pass Go, take a Chance card, and you might just build the property of your dreams…or you might end up in Jail! Whatever happens, it's fun all the way to the top

I have not played Monopoly, but I have played a lot of businesses where you emulate real world activities such as making money, buying and selling things, investing and trading, etc. These games certainly teach how to do business or how to become successful in your business.

Unfortunately, Monopoly isn't among the board game that I have played. In fact, I have never likely looked at playing the game. The main board game that I have played and I know it's very good for kids too is Chess. When you talk about games that are highly strategic, Chess is right up there as one of best. It helps with critical thinking and mindful training.

True. I think it might be the best way to introduce monetary management to children, it certainly can help adults as well. I do think the game is best suited to teach people about money management.

I've heard about the monopoly game and how it is a good game that can help one understand more about finance and what it entails. While I have not played the game, I look forward to playing it whenever that I find the opportunity to do so.

The good thing about Monopoly when it comes to being involved with because is that it helps you to be able to identify business opportunities that comes and make the decision that's going to suit the best interest of your business. It's not all business opportunities that you should take, this is why you have to know which one's to take on and that's the game teaches.

The good thing about Monopoly when it comes to being involved with because is that it helps you to be able to identify business opportunities that comes and make the decision that's going to suit the best interest of your business. It's not all business opportunities that you should take, this is why you have to know which one's to take on and that's the game teaches.

I have learned about this kind of game and I think that it is quite interesting game. It helps us to gain theoretical knowledge about business in a much broader manner. However, I do not think that it is similar to practically applying things when we conduct business in the real world.

I have learned about this kind of game and I think that it is quite interesting game. It helps us to gain theoretical knowledge about business in a much broader manner. However, I do not think that it is similar to practically applying things when we conduct business in the real world.

In playing the game, you're going to learn how to get into strategies and decision making that's either going to give you success or make you fail. It will show you how to steer and evade some decisions that's going to cost you. When you master doing that in your business, success is going to be yours.

In playing the game, you're going to learn how to get into strategies and decision making that's either going to give you success or make you fail. It will show you how to steer and evade some decisions that's going to cost you. When you master doing that in your business, success is going to be yours.

I think that I might have had played this kind of game during the childhood period. However, I am not sure. Regardless of this, the business monopoly game does sound interesting. It could help educate many people at different times. However, it is different from conducting business in a real manner.

I think that I might have had played this kind of game during the childhood period. However, I am not sure. Regardless of this, the business monopoly game does sound interesting. It could help educate many people at different times. However, it is different from conducting business in a real manner.

Whatever that happens in a gameplay can never be said to be the same thing in real and not even business management to talk of. It's only just giving you instances where there's similarities in how to do things in a particular gameplay and in real life too. It's only left for you to know how to apply that information.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back