Administrative Team
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$2.4675USD
Biznotes
Does your company have a good reputation with the public? If it doesn't, why not?

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
The hospital that I work with is the biggest public owned hospital in the whole state so I think it definitely has mixed feelings from the general public.

I don't work for a company but I'm a student of a university and if it counts my school has a fair amount of good reputation.

Having a good reputation is the hallmark of every business and it is important that the good reputation that a company has isn't sullied with bad PR or scandals.

I will say no because I work for a small firm and there are some things that my boss can afford but yet he refuses to purchase this things so some of the company work are done outside because of lack of those things,even the people helping in the work complains that he is too economical

A company's overall reputation is a function of its reputation among its various stakeholders (investors, customers, suppliers, employees, regulators, politicians, nongovernmental organizations, the communities in which the firm operates) in specific categories (product quality, corporate governance, employee relations

Company's Reputation is very vital when it gets to who you are and what you render as goods and services. So this must be soughted out to keep and maintain the name of the company in the market as a whole.

Well have a good company reputation is not an easy thing but it is possible depending on the level of performance of the manager and his vision which he wishes to accomplish at a given time. I can say my company has a very good reputation in the society and it environs.

A company needs to have a good reputation with people around them no matter how big or large they are because those are your first customers.

It is very good for every company or business to have a good reputation because is Hallmark to a good business, it is very important.

I wouldn't love to work for a company with a bad reputation.A good reputation is necessary for a business to thrive which makes it important.

I once worked as a teacher in various schools. And I can boldy say that the school I worked has great reputation.

I wouldn't love to work for a company with a bad reputation.A good reputation is necessary for a business to thrive which makes it important.
Indeed the reputation of the business matters alot, no one would want to take their time to find out if these things are true or what went wrong, they would just assume all they have heard was true. This is why the business reputation matters alot.

Does your company have a good reputation with the public? If it doesn't, why not?
The organisation i work with has a good reputation with the public.
It is a school and i see people coming from very far locations just to register their wards.
thats why i am certain it has a good reputation.

The last business that I worked with definitely had a good reputation with the public at the public knows that all the product that the company is offering out of high-quality but the only thing that they have against us is that they are very expensive.

I remember when we started our outfit,we decided among other things as part of our core value to project intergrity as a poser for our image,and we have been known for that by our various clients.

Yeah especially my dad's company. He's so reputable in his immediate environment. One unique way is to deliver superb services plus also having excellent customer relationship - that way they trust you more.
In essence, have feedback from your customers to know how to improve

When it comes to branding then there's nothing as important as maintaining a positive reputation of a company. This is going to give you a good sense of trust within the population.

Reputation is one if the things I consider when applying for a job I once got a job because I out in my CV that I worked for a renowned company which had a good reputation if grooming employees etiquette

The school I am working with have reputation although it is a private school but is any corner in my state that don't recognised that citadel of learning

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back