What's new

Company Reputation

Yeah it does have a good reputation actually and is one of the most popular brands too in the country, one of the leaders in its industry too, it's important for a business to have a good reputation because that's what usually proceeds

With respect to all reviews available on my Facebook business page, over 95 percent of my customers have made positive comments with respect to my business and my customers have referred more people due to the quality of my products and prompt delivery which i offer. Great reviews give the business great reputation.

Company reputation is one of the most effective aspects of a business organisation most especially when the company has a positive reputation in the society it makes alot of people to try do business with the company because they believe they will not be disappointed.

I believe that my company has a good reputation to the public because of its past good records and still practising it presently. I am aware of this due to daily number of customers that troops in.

Shell is an oil company that's been in my country for years now that's been on oil business but they don't have good reputation because of the oil spillage they cause in my state.

Does your company have a good reputation with the public? If it doesn't, why not?
Yes.
The organization I work with has very good reputation with the public. Day after day, we welcome new clients who would say they were referred by an existing client or they have heard so many good things about the organization.
Without a good reputation, this would not be possible.

I do not own a big company, I have a small business of selling website on flippa and my business has 100 percent rating. I also have a freelancing services on freelance marketplace and I have 4 stars out of 5 stars.

Does your company have a good reputation with the public? If it doesn't, why not?

Well, my company itself had a good reputation because it used to offer jobs all the time. But the nature of its business was unethical and this was the main reason why I left that job. I cannot do something bad and I cannot get involved in something that involves being involved in unethical activities. I am not that kind of a person, actually. I think the company itself can establish a good reputation by not getting involved into some sort of unethical business. However, many people do not care much. All they care about is high salary and a good positions most of the time and I think this could be bad.

The printing press company I used to work in had great reputation, other companies brings their work for my boss for correction and verification. He was the best around

Building a good reputation should be the freak of every company because it good to have good reputation. This will enable you have a smooth running of the organisation .

The company I work for has a good reputation when it started but now there is so much competition and poor management and it has post his reputation and people hardly patronise them

Company reputation is one of the most effective aspects of a business organisation most especially when the company has a positive reputation in the society it makes alot of people to try do business with the company because they believe they will not be disappointed.
A company reputation is very important and essential for the growth of your company , if you are good to your customer and your product is unique , you have a good customer service relationship, customers will always trust and support you.
A company reputation is very important and essential for the growth of your company , if you are good to your customer and your product is unique , you have a good customer service relationship, customers will always trust and support you.

I don't have any company right now but I believe if I have one, I will love to make a good reputation for the public, it is not a good thing for people to know a company with a bad reputation, because it can affect your customers.

I don't have a business whenever I do this is one of the most important thing I will have to put into consideration. I do not see the need of you starting a business when the business does not have a good reputation on the public.

The company's reputation is very important and therefore must be prevented from being tarnish. Once a company's reputation is ruined, it becomes very hard to regain it. To me the company's reputation is like the life wire of that company.

I currently do not work for any company but before I do that they must have a very good reputation of paying their workers very early and also treating their workers well. If you work for a company that does not appreciate your hard work you will probably end up not gaining anything because you would have used that particular time to venture into other profitable things.

I currently do not work for any company but before I do that they must have a very good reputation of paying their workers very early and also treating their workers well. If you work for a company that does not appreciate your hard work you will probably end up not gaining anything because you would have used that particular time to venture into other profitable things.

Company reputation really matters alot when you're applying for a job. You should be wary of companies and organizations that have a reputation for owing workers salaries. Also, avoid companies with reputation of having unfavourable working policies and rules.

To a very large extent I can be able to boast that my company actually has a very good reputation among all the people that we have been competing against in the eyes of customers.

Company reputation really matters alot when you're applying for a job. You should be wary of companies and organizations that have a reputation for owing workers salaries. Also, avoid companies with reputation of having unfavourable working policies and rules.
Definitely, you need to make your own research to know the kind of company you want to work for. If it is possible you can ask some of the workers in such company if they owe their workers salaries. You also need to find out how they treat their workers apart from paying salaries and a lot of other things.

Definitely, you need to make your own research to know the kind of company you want to work for. If it is possible you can ask some of the workers in such company if they owe their workers salaries. You also need to find out how they treat their workers apart from paying salaries and a lot of other things.
You have raised points that are interesting and valid. To be realistic however, most job seekers are very desperate that they do not really make investigations or inquiry about the nature of reputation of the workplace.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back