What's new

Common things that make some business owners to fail?

Its So rampant between food sellers in schools because they believe that student don't have time to cook there own food, they neglected the fact that the way they present the food matters just as the sweetness of the food..
And this is very bad of them. This exact issue is why I always prefer to cook my own meals because I know the state of hygiene involved in it.

And this is very bad of them. This exact issue is why I always prefer to cook my own meals because I know the state of hygiene involved in it.
Lol... Not every student can wait to cook there food they prefer the fastest route. This question is for you.
During your exams do you also prepare your food.

A lot of people fail in business because they lack the basic knowledge and understanding of how the business works. Some people fail because of financial situation of the business.

Financing Hurdles. A primary reason why small businesses fail is a lack of funding or working capital.
Inadequate Management. Another common reason small businesses fail is a lack of business acumen on the part of the management team or business owner.
Ineffective Business Planning.
Marketing Mishaps.

There are several reasons why most business owners do fail in their business and one of the reasons is that the business owners do not have the requisite knowledge for that business before they start it.

Excat
I have observed that some food sellers in my school's campus do not take hygiene as a high priority and this has caused many students to stop patronising them. This level of negligence is what makes it hard for them to make profits as they should.

What reasons make some businesses to fail?
To be serious what you said as been a major key to business let down like that alot sell food and minerals in an unhygienic surroundings .Where as you need things to pull crowd to you .

Excat

To be serious what you said as been a major key to business let down like that alot sell food and minerals in an unhygienic surroundings .Where as you need things to pull crowd to you .
They seem to not care about this, especially when it's a student environment where they believe they can just go about their business carelessly.

There are many things that make business owners to fail. That is the reason why it is very important to make proper research and have knowledge before venturing into any business.

I don't know why you will be selling food or anything edible, and hygiene isn't your top priority, that isn't good enough. Businesses fail due to different reasons, we can't even name them all.

Lol... Not every student can wait to cook there food they prefer the fastest route. This question is for you.
During your exams do you also prepare your food.
I like to cook when I have exams than when I don't because I want to eat well and not just eat I also want to eat health to have enough energy to read and write exams.

Lack of concentration can actually make a business to fail because if a manager do not actually understand the goal and what the company wants to achieve there is a high possibility of business failure, bad location is also another important thing we all must consider.

Lack of proper preparation against competition. Many business owners start up and run their business without actually making plans against competition even when there is no competition. One thing you should understand is that for example if brother A decides to start up a business and because successful, brother B might also want to start up that same business because he feels he would also make it as brother A did and trust me he would look for something to add to make his business unique. If brother A which is the original starter of the business fail to have plans to counter back he would loose to brother B
That's just the bitter truth about business, preparation need to be done against people who do the same business with you, but most people decide to neglect the fact through their non challant attitude.

They seem to not care about this, especially when it's a student environment where they believe they can just go about their business carelessly.
Yes honestly they are forgetting the key thing to their business you need to attract customers .A good building and tidiness will surely change their business but they neglecting it based on ignorances.

Yes honestly they are forgetting the key thing to their business you need to attract customers .A good building and tidiness will surely change their business but they neglecting it based on ignorances.
That is why those who have money always opt for first class eateries where they are sure that hygiene is given high priority and others would think that they are not just interested in patronising small restaurants.

There are many things that can make a business to fail which negligence is one of them. If a business owner do not takes care of his business the way he should be he is likely to lose a good numbers of his customers to his competitors.

If I'm still a student, during this unprecedented time of covid19is simply avoid buying things consumable from an unhygienic market seller.

One of the major mistakes business owners make is not employing the right people. Employing the right people can make your business successful.

Lack of seriousness can kill a business very fast. I see some businesses not opening early enough and this makes people find alternatives because not everyone is able to keep coming back to an unopened business.

You know, it's one of the things about monopolistic market, because the food vendors feel that students have no choice then they start to misbehave but consumers always find a way to get better options.
most of the common things that makes some business to field is not having good customer care and also not able to satisfy the needs of their customer.

A lot of factors if a business person do not take out his time to mitigate can cause his business to fail.Lack of vision on where you want the business to go and how to contain and come up with a better competitive strategy.A good customer aqusition strategy.And good financial management skill is also another.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back