What's new

Colour combination should be a graphic designer's priority

Concerning color combinations being a graphic designer priority. Well, color in design is an element that is a much use in designing because it helps beautifies the design and not just that, colors have a message they symbolize in design also, so even without adding any text to some design, one can read meaning to it.

No, i haven't taken my time to study colour patterns because i don't do any sort of work that requires color combination. I've come across works of graphic designers though and i must say they are really creative with colors.

You're absolutely right, graphics designers must be adept at colour mixing and also where they're to be used. They're also good at calligraphy as well - making texts attractive.

I agree that colour combination is part of the things that make up a good graphic designer. but I believe that the major focus of a graphic designer should be what's the end-user really want from the project given to him or her.

I think that you are completely right in what you are saying here because how colours interact with each other is imperative in order to try and ensure that the logo or website has the maximum benefit.

I have always noticed that graphics designers are colour smart. When they combine colours, people will be marveled at their creative skill and/or power.

Although there are some designs one will see and tell almost immediately that this is an apprentice or a novice design.

Have you taken your time to study colour patterns and a graphics person?
Colour is a universal language and a powerful communication tool. Carefully selected brand colours help create the right impression and differentiate a brand from its competitors.

Colour is a crucial element of a successful design and can have a powerful effect on how people feel and process information.

Without knowledge of color psychology, you cannot become a graphic designer, you need to understand how certain color affects mood and temperament, and how color interacts with human psychology.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back