Colour combination should be a graphic designer's priority

MarieArie

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Dec 31, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have always noticed that graphics designers are colour smart. When they combine colours, people will be marveled at their creative skill and/or power.

Although there are some designs one will see and tell almost immediately that this is an apprentice or a novice design.

Have you taken your time to study colour patterns and a graphics person?

Concerning color combinations being a graphic designer priority. Well, color in design is an element that is a much use in designing because it helps beautifies the design and not just that, colors have a message they symbolize in design also, so even without adding any text to some design, one can read meaning to it

of course, color combinations play a very important role when it comes to attracting viewers, for example black and white or any other colors that seem to be attractive when looked at

Colour is attractive when properly blended. Most artiste creative ones have this sense of cognition
And utilise it maximally. Poor colour combination yields poor quality product commonly seen in apprentice work. Yes it is paramount

Colour combination should be a graphic designer's priority in a senses that colour combination brings more atraction to graphics been desing for presentation. If their is competition of making graphics presentation, a graphics with beautiful combinations will only be accepted for wining resentation.​

When creating a graphic design work with colors, make sure that you present a contrast between text and background colors. This ensures legibility of the text, which is important to convey your business message effectively. The contrast should be presented between darkness and lightness of the colors

I have always noticed that graphics designers are colour smart. When they combine colours, people will be marveled at their creative skill and/or power.

Although there are some designs one will see and tell almost immediately that this is an apprentice or a novice design.

Graphic design jobs is a job that requires a lot of creativity. You really have to learn how to play with different colour combinations as a graphic designer. In order to have a better job and quality job always try to keep it simple, and professional in any design job you are doing.

Never Use Pure Black (#000000) ...
Red and Green Should Never Be Seen. ...
Neon Colors. ...
Light Colors on White or Detailed Backgrounds. ...
Bright Colors with More Bright Colors. ...

Color combination is one of the crucial concept every designer must, learn , know and understand, because it's an aspect that communicates the feeling of the brand your u are designing for. This is what most designers failed to acknowledge and it as make them not to be at the top of their career.

Yes, one of the crucial aspect of graphic design is the color selection, they communicate the motive behind the art and nor concept. Most graphic designers never stop getting updates on how to blend colors to create a unique design.

Yes colour combination should be a top priority for a designer, combining colours is necessary and as a Graphics designer you should possess this skill. Splashing colours on flyers or your designs makes it look unattractive.

Graphic design jobs is a job that requires a lot of creativity. You really have to learn how to play with different colour combinations as a graphic designer. In order to have a better job and quality job always try to keep it simple, and professional in any design job you are doing.
Yes. If you are not colour smart, It will be difficult to excel in this line of business. Creativity needs colour wisdom. One has to be a pro to be ranked amongst those who should be called professionals in the graphics design line.

Whether you’re building a new brand from scratch or creating an exciting new product, color can have a huge impact on its overall message and effectiveness. Certain color combinations have the power to catch our attention, generate emotion and ultimately make a lasting statement.

Yes I totally agree with you, that should be there priority, just as the name implies, graphics designer-colour combination, they work with colors, if a graphic designer does not mixes colors properly in other to bring out the beauty of the art I think he needs to revisit his . mentor for more training

When creating a graphic design work with colors, make sure that you present a contrast between text and background colors. This ensures legibility of the text, which is important to convey your business message effectively. The contrast should be presented between darkness and lightness of the colors.

Of course, for graphic work to be highly embellished, then the designer must be astute when it comes to color combinations. He would know what color blends well with another. A designer will be eager to make his work speak well of him by using moderate and appropriate colors depending on the task at hand.

I agree with the title of this discussion because when I was doing the draft of our office website that's when I discovered that I was slightly color blind. With colors, it was too difficult for me to blend so I quit doing the draft and passed it to another officer. Maybe I can say that if you do not have the talent with colors then don't push yourself into web design.

Concerning color combinations being a graphic designer priority. Well, color in design is an element that is a much use in designing because it helps beautifies the design and not just that, colors have a message they symbolize in design also, so even without adding any text to some design, one can read meaning to it
its just been the market dynamics that has majorly influenced its growth and the buzz generated by Elon Musk which really drew attention to it.Bridging the Gap between your business and target market.
2. Expanding your customer base and growing your business.
3. Increasing your sales and turnover.
4. creating a well known and trusted brand for your business, products or services.
5. Becoming a media presence in your line of business.

By combining two primary colors, secondary colors are formed. Red and yellow are orange; green is yellow and blue and purple is blue and red. We get even more through shades, such red-orange and yellow-green, if you mix these colors around. They all together form what is called a wheel of color.

It is not just about combining colors. Knowing when to combine colors could really help your work as a graphic designer. I have rejected some designs because the person I hired for it used the right color in the wrong places.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back