Coinomi wallet Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

mahdi304

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Dec 16, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Coinomi wallet is a multi-chain wallet that supports over 125 blockchains and thousands of tokens.

The wallet was founded back in 2014, and according to coinomi themselves, no coinomi wallet has ever been hacked or compromised to date, which I cannot confirm.

It also seems like you can convert your gift cards directly to cryptocurrency from inside the app, using their partners at bidali, but I have not tried this feature either.

The mobile app doesn't have a good looking design, like trust wallet or exodus wallet compared to its desktop version but a feature of this wallet that I personally like is that coinomi wallet provides 3 different addresses depending on the coin your transacting with, one being the legacy default address, another a compatibility address that works wherever, and also a segwit address making it so that you wouldn't have to use different wallets if, for example, the site you're trying to withdraw from will only send the crypto to a legacy address.

The app also supports more than 25 languages so if you want to set it to your own language then you might be able to.
Post automatically merged:

I made a mistake here and said you can convert gift cards to cryptocurrency from inside the app, this was actually a mistake, and its the other way around. You can BUY gift cards with cryptocurrency, I checked it out, and it has many gift cards available from many countries.

Last edited:
While it's true that the design of the app is really basic, i really like Coinomi because i can easily make Unlimited wallet address whenever i need to, it's convenient to use it to convert dogecoin/xrp too.

Coinomi wallet is a multi-chain wallet that supports over 125 blockchains and thousands of tokens.

The wallet was founded back in 2014, and according to coinomi themselves, no coinomi wallet has ever been hacked or compromised to date, which I cannot confirm.

It also seems like you can convert your gift cards directly to cryptocurrency from inside the app, using their partners at bidali, but I have not tried this feature either.

The mobile app doesn't have a good looking design, like trust wallet or exodus wallet compared to its desktop version but a feature of this wallet that I personally like is that coinomi wallet provides 3 different addresses depending on the coin your transacting with, one being the legacy default address, another a compatibility address that works wherever, and also a segwit address making it so that you wouldn't have to use different wallets if, for example, the site you're trying to withdraw from will only send the crypto to a legacy address.

The app also supports more than 25 languages so if you want to set it to your own language then you might be able to.

I made a mistake here and said you can convert gift cards to cryptocurrency from inside the app, this was actually a mistake, and its the other way around. You can BUY gift cards with cryptocurrency, I checked it out, and it has many gift cards available from many countries.
This wallet coinomi is a good one, with what you stated about it. I think it's on same level with other exchanger platform like trust wallet and exodus type. Can one easily exchange coins to another via the web version of the wallet??

Multi Crypto Mobile & Desktop Wallet. ... The wallet has kept a focus on privacy of the user and despite a minor setback in 2019, remains one of the most secure wallets on the market. It also allows you to exchange your coins from within the wallet and is quick and easy to install and setup

To be frank, maybe because of my experience. It takes longer time before I do trust crypto wallet. I only go with the popular ones that have gone true blue litmus test and people gave attested. And not just putting my coins in just introduced wallet.

To be frank, maybe because of my experience. It takes longer time before I do trust crypto wallet. I only go with the popular ones that have gone true blue litmus test and people gave attested. And not just putting my coins in just introduced wallet.
The wallet has been around since 2014 and is one of the first multi-chain wallets, so it's not just any new wallet that popped out of nowhere.
This wallet coinomi is a good one, with what you stated about it. I think it's on same level with other exchanger platform like trust wallet and exodus type. Can one easily exchange coins to another via the web version of the wallet??
You can directly connect to exchanges such as Changelly, Coinswitch, and Totle Swap from inside the app, I haven't tried the web version so I'm not sure about that.

The wallet has been around since 2014 and is one of the first multi-chain wallets, so it's not just any new wallet that popped out of nowhere.

You can directly connect to exchanges such as Changelly, Coinswitch, and Totle Swap from inside the app, I haven't tried the web version so I'm not sure about that.
Hmm, this coinomi exchanger platform really has enough features to trade and exchange one Cryptocurrency to another in the app version. That is amazing, I will track down the app and get started with it, thanks.

It is indeed an amazing wallet with different class of address that is vey compatible every other wallet you want to recieve funds from. They include default, compatible and legacy address. It is highly secure wallet also . If it support my fiat currency won't used another wallet aside it .

Well, coinomi is great wallet too.It supports more than 100 coins and tokens (Im not sure) and also supports Segwit for lighter transaction. It works both on mobile and desktop wallet and is fully competent with iOS and android versions. Good for coinomi ithave a dynamic.custom transaction fees which mean either choose the fee that gets you the best value for money at the time or you can set your own fee to be used irrespective.

Well, coinomi is great wallet too.It supports more than 100 coins and tokens (Im not sure) and also supports Segwit for lighter transaction. It works both on mobile and desktop wallet and is fully competent with iOS and android versions. Good for coinomi ithave a dynamic.custom transaction fees which mean either choose the fee that gets you the best value for money at the time or you can set your own fee to be used irrespective.
I think it support up to 10 coins because most coins I search are mostly available there, I wouldn't know if the wallet support any fiat currencies including the US dollars . I don't doubt the security measures of the wallet.

I think it support up to 10 coins because most coins I search are mostly available there, I wouldn't know if the wallet support any fiat currencies including the US dollars . I don't doubt the security measures of the wallet.
Before its not support any fiat currency. It only controlled the crypto assets. Im not sure if they update or adding fiat currency in their wallet.
I remembered they have Gift cards from different services. Well still if its SCAM OR LEGIT - STill LEGIT ahaha

Coinomi is a well known and popular cryptocurrency wallet that can store over 500 coins and is supported on a number of devices.
The wallet has kept a focus on privacy of the user and despite a minor setback in 2019, remains one of the most secure wallets on the market. It also allows you to exchange your coins from within the wallet and is quick and easy to install and setup.

It is legit wallet no doubt about that , I don't think it has been linked to any fiat currencies only the stable coins are used, the developers need to upgrade the wallet in order to accommodate fiat to Crypto currencies transactions. This will boost their data base.

Coinnomi or whatever its called is not one that appears in my dictionary, I have never heard about it before now, so I don't think it's reasonable to conclude if it's a scam or not, becouse they are still New, but I won't advise anybody to invest or begin to save your money in it.

I have been using Coinomi wallet for a very long time and I have not experienced any problem. In fact, it is a great wallet with good interface and really great features. It also supports a good number of coins and tokens, too. However, many people are still concerned about it because it is no longer open-source software/wallet. Nevertheless it is still a great wallet but it would have been better if it were an open source wallet.

Concerning your question on coinomi wallet is, I have to say,I don't know about it. I would suggest trust wallet even though you haven't mentioned it and yes, it is safe. I've been using it for Quite some months and it's been great using it. I love the fact that it lists a lot of coins on itself and it's very easy and safe to use. I can recommend it for anyone to start using. Trust wallet is very good and user friendly

I know just a little about this coinomi but the reviews I am seeing here are mostly positive ones. I don't know if the reviews are from users or they are just saying or commenting based on hearsay. Whatever that is what trying should be gone into

Regaeding your question on coinomi wallet is, i really have to be honest,I don't know about it. I would suggest luno wallet even though you haven't mentioned it and yes, it is safe. I've been using it for Quite some months and it's been great using it. I love the fact that it lists a lot of coins on itself and it's very easy and safe to use. I can recommend it for anyone to start using. Luno wallet is very good and user friendly

I think I have heard of Coinomi wallet but I have never checked this out. I started using coinbase in 2015. In the beginning it was just a bitcoin wallet.

I never new that during 2015 Coinbase where accepting only BTC, i was thinking ETH, LTC where still in line, since they came into existence before 2015.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back