What's new

Coinomi wallet Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

I have been using Coinomi since the time I have started receiving cryptocurrency payments. Coinomi is used by thousands of people and it has a really great and user-friendly interface that allows you to send and receive coins. However, it might still lack many features.
It's good that the site is working perfectly for you dear. I love exchange or wallet platforms that works legitimately and coinomi is among the list of legit ones.

It's good that the site is working perfectly for you dear. I love exchange or wallet platforms that works legitimately and coinomi is among the list of legit ones.

I have never actually heard of any negative reviews about Coinomi. Coinomi has a very high rating of 4.8 on trust pilot score. I know that trust pilot cannot be regarded as 100 percent reliable review site. However, I can assure that Coinomi is the best wallet. It supports a very huge number of ERC20 tokens, too.

I have never actually heard of any negative reviews about Coinomi. Coinomi has a very high rating of 4.8 on trust pilot score. I know that trust pilot cannot be regarded as 100 percent reliable review site. However, I can assure that Coinomi is the best wallet. It supports a very huge number of ERC20 tokens, too.
Yeah , it's just an alternative to trust wallet , works similar to that and also supports multi cryptocurrencies. You can create more than one wallet addresses for each crypto currency in case of coinomi , though you can't do the same in Trust wallet.

Yeah , it's just an alternative to trust wallet , works similar to that and also supports multi cryptocurrencies. You can create more than one wallet addresses for each crypto currency in case of coinomi , though you can't do the same in Trust wallet.

I have never used trust wallet. However, I think that Trust wallket supports a few coins that are not supported by Coinomi. For example, the Thunder token is not supported by the Coinomi wallet, but it is supported by the Trust wallet.

Trust-pilot reviews is legit too, but their are still manipulation of votes and reviews due to users being paid to write good reviews for a given site even if they are fraudulent they don't care to write out good review. I'll say coinomi is very legit cos you aren't the only one I've heard saying about their experience on the crypto wallet site.

I have never used trust wallet. However, I think that Trust wallket supports a few coins that are not supported by Coinomi. For example, the Thunder token is not supported by the Coinomi wallet, but it is supported by the Trust wallet.
Thundertoken is Erc20 tokens , that's why it is supported by Trust wallet because trust wallet supports all the erc20 tokens , even the one which we receive from the airdrops. But I think coinomi only supports few erc20 tokens that are recognized and more popular.

This is a cryptocurrency wallet that was launched not up to 10 years ago. I have used it before and it has a very excellent user interface and nice customer support.

Although Coinomi's design is very standard, I've been using the Coinomi mobile wallet app for years, never had a problem, even trusted to store crypto safely. also many altcoins are available including tokens and are very easy to use, so it is very suitable for beginners.

Thundertoken is Erc20 tokens , that's why it is supported by Trust wallet because trust wallet supports all the erc20 tokens , even the one which we receive from the airdrops. But I think coinomi only supports few erc20 tokens that are recognized and more popular.

If this is the case, then i am sure that Thunder token might also be supported by the coinomi wallet because Coinomi also supports all ERC20 token. However, there are certain tokens which you may need to add manuelly to the coinomi wallet.

If this is the case, then i am sure that Thunder token might also be supported by the coinomi wallet because Coinomi also supports all ERC20 token. However, there are certain tokens which you may need to add manuelly to the coinomi wallet.
I see , same thing applies to trust wallet where you can add custom tokens , including the very new ones or the airdrop tokens. I have not used coinomi though for storing erc20 tokens , I prefer mew or trust wallet.

Honestly I'm not using this wallet, but after reading your review I'm surely try this wallet once, if I satisfied with this wallet features iam continue this wallet.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back