What's new

Coinomi wallet Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

I think I have heard of Coinomi wallet but I have never checked this out. I started using coinbase in 2015. In the beginning it was just a bitcoin wallet.
And now coinbase has kept adding more and more crypto coins , which even includes dogecoin , used to be the underrated coin before. Bitcoin and ethereum were initially there in Coinbase I believe.

The wallet is very legit and it is a decentralized wallet which makes it even more enticing because one will have full control of his or her funds. You just need to save your recovery phrase

Coinomi wallet is a multi-chain wallet that supports over 125 blockchains and thousands of tokens.

The wallet was founded back in 2014, and according to coinomi themselves, no coinomi wallet has ever been hacked or compromised to date, which I cannot confirm.

It also seems like you can convert your gift cards directly to cryptocurrency from inside the app, using their partners at bidali, but I have not tried this feature either.

The mobile app doesn't have a good looking design, like trust wallet or exodus wallet compared to its desktop version but a feature of this wallet that I personally like is that coinomi wallet provides 3 different addresses depending on the coin your transacting with, one being the legacy default address, another a compatibility address that works wherever, and also a segwit address making it so that you wouldn't have to use different wallets if, for example, the site you're trying to withdraw from will only send the crypto to a legacy address.

The app also supports more than 25 languages so if you want to set it to your own language then you might be able to.
Post automatically merged:

I made a mistake here and said you can convert gift cards to cryptocurrency from inside the app, this was actually a mistake, and its the other way around. You can BUY gift cards with cryptocurrency, I checked it out, and it has many gift cards available from many countries.
To God who made me,this is my first time that I would hear a platform like this that I could use my crypto currency in there to buy gift card is a good one,but I need to know more about them tho.

The wallet is very legit and it is a decentralized wallet which makes it even more enticing because one will have full control of his or her funds. You just need to save your recovery phrase
I just don't fancy any hot water wallet that features recovery phrase, that's why i love Binance exchange, you don't need those kind of things.

I just don't fancy any hot water wallet that features recovery phrase, that's why i love Binance exchange, you don't need those kind of things.
Well , permit me to remind you that Binance is Centralized. Any day Binance decides to do upgrade you can't access your fund until they are done with the upgrade and if Binance is hacked , you kiss your whole fund bye bye. With decentralized wallet , you can access your fund any time any day .

Wow! That is a very detailed information above about coinomi. I have heard about this platform before, but I never thought of exploring it because I am using other wallets. But with the details above, I think i will have to explore this platform. Thanks for sharing.

Coinomi should be certified legit here, it has shown why it suppose to be classified being legit. I've read many things about them, many users spoke high volume of tjem, even at trust-pilot.

Concerning your question on coinomi wallet is, I have to say,I don't know about it. I would suggest trust wallet even though you haven't mentioned it and yes, it is safe. I've been using it for Quite some months and it's been great using it. I love the fact that it lists a lot of coins on itself and it's very easy and safe to use. I can recommend it for anyone to start using. Trust wallet is very good and user friendly
seems you have being using Trust wallet for some time with the way you spoke about it. I recently just reactivated my Trustwallet i was using Luno before but Luno was not it plus there was something wrong with Luno i just could not put my finger on yet then. i want to change my ETH to DOGE but i am not seeing such a feature on Trustwallet please what can you say about that is it me that is doing something wrong.

I believe coinomi wallet is a legit wallet because they gives you direct access to control and use your fund in your own way and to your own personal satisfaction, all you need is to just sign up.

I believe coinomi wallet is a legit wallet because they gives you direct access to control and use your fund in your own way and to your own personal satisfaction, all you need is to just sign up.
Not just the coinomi wallet but every other wallet that is decentralized. You won't have the issue of your money being inaccessible to you for any reason as compared to centralized exchanges

Coinomi wallet is a multi-chain wallet that supports over 125 blockchains and thousands of tokens.

The wallet was founded back in 2014, and according to coinomi themselves, no coinomi wallet has ever been hacked or compromised to date, which I cannot confirm.

It also seems like you can convert your gift cards directly to cryptocurrency from inside the app, using their partners at bidali, but I have not tried this feature either.

The mobile app doesn't have a good looking design, like trust wallet or exodus wallet compared to its desktop version but a feature of this wallet that I personally like is that coinomi wallet provides 3 different addresses depending on the coin your transacting with, one being the legacy default address, another a compatibility address that works wherever, and also a segwit address making it so that you wouldn't have to use different wallets if, for example, the site you're trying to withdraw from will only send the crypto to a legacy address.

The app also supports more than 25 languages so if you want to set it to your own language then you might be able to.
Post automatically merged:

I made a mistake here and said you can convert gift cards to cryptocurrency from inside the app, this was actually a mistake, and its the other way around. You can BUY gift cards with cryptocurrency, I checked it out, and it has many gift cards available from many countries.
It is true that no wallet under the offline wallet have been hacked before and I don't think it will ever happen because it is offline and the interesting part is that the wallet support passcode

I haven't heard about coinomi crypto currency exchange platform before and I'm just seeing this here for the first time and I think I will make more research about how the business works for Investors

The rate at which different wallets keep popping up it's really high this period, well I guess it can't really be helped. Crypto is making waves in the market so everyone wants to make a business out of it in one way or the other.

I think this will definitely be a good crypto currency exchange platform to use and buy and sell crypto currency in the market. I really don't know much about the coin but I will make more research about it

My steady activities with Binance exchange have made me not to look elsewhere. I've notice coinomi long time but I'm more committed to Binance.

coinomi is a very good place for trading but i do not make use of it, i went through their revews and i would recommend it fr someone

Hmm, this coinomi exchanger platform really has enough features to trade and exchange one Cryptocurrency to another in the app version. That is amazing, I will track down the app and get started with it, thanks.

Coinomi wallet is one of the most used wallets. I have been using it and I must say that it is a really great wallet to use. I have been using this wallet and I have never used any other wallet beside it. I have also tried using coinbase though but only for one time.

Coinomi wallet is one of the most used wallets. I have been using it and I must say that it is a really great wallet to use. I have been using this wallet and I have never used any other wallet beside it. I have also tried using coinbase though but only for one time.
I never used coinomi before, but I've learned wonderful things about it. I've used coinbase before for buy and sell before I dumped it for Binance.

I never used coinomi before, but I've learned wonderful things about it. I've used coinbase before for buy and sell before I dumped it for Binance.

I have been using Coinomi since the time I have started receiving cryptocurrency payments. Coinomi is used by thousands of people and it has a really great and user-friendly interface that allows you to send and receive coins. However, it might still lack many features.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back