What's new

Coinbase Vs. Binance: Which is a Better Cryptocurrency Trading Platform?

I have been using Coinbase since 2015. I have never used Binance. Coinbase came into existence in 2012 and Binance was launched in 2017. Coinbase is based in the United States, Binance has its headquarters in Malta. Just after one year of launching Binance became the world's biggest cryptocurrency exchange platform based on the trading volume. Coinbase is going to launch IPO soon and when it goes public, you can invest in the company that is helping you to invest in cryptocurrencies. Coinbase is also planning a plastic debit card that will allow the users to use crypto funds on their account for purchasing. Coinbase also has Earn program that you can use to earn tokens from various cryptocurrency.
Which platform do you use? If you have used both, which do you think is better?
Based On your resident, I think the reason why binance took over from coinbase off because coin base restrict a lot f countries from using their platform but binance is everywhere... Less restriction.

The best crypto currency exchange and trading platform I have ever seen is luno, they have a good user experience and a good user interface. But the problem I have with them is that the federal government in my country banned banks from processing crypto transaction so you can't withdraw your money only on p2p

I will continue to say the coinbase is not an exchanger website. It is just a wallet. They only added few coins to change to other that is all. But binance is an exchanger with many features. As coinbase stands as a wallet as as binance can not be used as a wallet. So the two are very different.

Binance is currently the world's biggest platform when it comes to trading cryptocurrency. Not only does it have much more coins listed than any other platform, it's peer to peer trading allows you to easily trade currencies when you want

I am on both exchanges but the one that I use now is binance. I can't really compare both but binance is very okay. It's user ans and beginner friendly. The peer-to-peer program is well organized and it's the best . I think the experience I have garnered on this site showed that it's better.

Their is no doubt to that, I'll simply choose Binance exchange to coinbase. I'll only go for what's working for me, Binance is simply explicit.

I think Binance is a better platform because it has a lot of features. I started using Binancne a couple of months ago and now I am loving it. Binance offer exchnge, P2P trading, as well as staking.

That's what I believe. Binance offers a lot of features such as exchange, staking, and P2P trading.When you do P2P trading you can get better price compared to the price offered by the exchange platforms.

I believe i will choose binance compared to coinbase since certainly there certainly are actually several coins to spend for as well as its own likewise extremely simple to begin trading coin i believe , although binance as well perform have actually more coins to profession compared with coinbase another essential factor i will choose binance is actually that on coinbase somebody perform deal with restriction as well as others i believe

I once had a coinbase account initially, but I left it some years back, not because of any problems though, but I did not know much about crypto coins then, so that account was just dormant. But I am using other exchange platforms now. As for the best between coinbase and binance, it is only the individual who can say this as different exchange have their unique way of operation. It is just my opinion.

What would aid my decision to pick a platform I prefer over another would be based on what I am looking for if I am looking for a easy to navigate platform I would go for coinbase but if I am looking for a lot of coin option, binance would be a better option

Compared to Coinbase, Binance supports more coin. Binance also offers P2P trading. Therefore, I find Binance better than Coinbase. I have KYC verified Binance account but my Coinbase account is unverified.

Binance will be the better cryptocurrency trading platform than the coinbase will ever be of course any day and anytime. Both cannot be compared in any way you should have known that by now

The problem I have with binance is their verification process, it can be so frustrating and in the end they may even decline your application. I have tried that platform before but couldn't register, I had to go for hotbit.

I have been using Coinbase since 2015. I have never used Binance. Coinbase came into existence in 2012 and Binance was launched in 2017. Coinbase is based in the United States, Binance has its headquarters in Malta. Just after one year of launching Binance became the world's biggest cryptocurrency exchange platform based on the trading volume. Coinbase is going to launch IPO soon and when it goes public, you can invest in the company that is helping you to invest in cryptocurrencies. Coinbase is also planning a plastic debit card that will allow the users to use crypto funds on their account for purchasing. Coinbase also has Earn program that you can use to earn tokens from various cryptocurrency.
Which platform do you use? If you have used both, which do you think is better?
I would have choose Coinbase if their services was available in my country but since they are not and its Binance that I have been using for my trading and anything related to cryptocurrency, it is the best for me.

I will continue to say the coinbase is not an exchanger website. It is just a wallet. They only added few coins to change to other that is all. But binance is an exchanger with many features. As coinbase stands as a wallet as as binance can not be used as a wallet. So the two are very different.
I like Coinbase too, but only as a wallet and for conversion from one cryptocurrency to another. Otherwise, I cannot use it to but or sell Crypto. I hope they introduce this feature to my country soon.

Binance has more users than coinbase and binance also has more features than coinbase. But people trust coinbase more because the company is listed in stock exchange and the shares can be traded publicly.

I am currently using Binance and has never opened an account with coinbase. So Coinbase has come into existence before Binance and it is kicking well. I love Binance in that they allow one to do P2p trading especially for Nigerians who can't sell their coins and deposit

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back