What's new

Coinbase Vs. Binance: Which is a Better Cryptocurrency Trading Platform?

I don't use binance. I use coinbase. Since I have never used binance I do not have first-hand experience, therefore, I cannot say anything about binance. However, it is true that binance is becoming more popular in recent times

I have been using Coinbase since 2015. I have never used Binance. Coinbase came into existence in 2012 and Binance was launched in 2017. Coinbase is based in the United States, Binance has its headquarters in Malta. Just after one year of launching Binance became the world's biggest cryptocurrency exchange platform based on the trading volume. Coinbase is going to launch IPO soon and when it goes public, you can invest in the company that is helping you to invest in cryptocurrencies. Coinbase is also planning a plastic debit card that will allow the users to use crypto funds on their account for purchasing. Coinbase also has Earn program that you can use to earn tokens from various cryptocurrency.
Which platform do you use? If you have used both, which do you think is better?
I have only recently gotten involved with binance on their exchange site and to be quite honest i do rather prefer it to coinbase because there is a lot of control that you have over your trades and for me i found that it as easier to work with and easier to learn their interface as well.

without a doubt binance has alot of features and accessibility worldwide so as a person from my region i would opt for it better than coinbase but coinbase will takje confidentiality and security more serious but its limited to access all features worldwide with a large margin of coverage.

I will always go with binance it allows me to conduct and carry out trading transactions without limitations. Coinbase don't let me trade for whatever reason because of my location. What nonsense

The truth is that i have not used coinbase before. But i'd recommend binance because i have been using it for some time now and i can confirm that it is very easy to use and safe.

I have been using binance for a long time coming. And so, I can confidently speak on my experience on it as very fruitful and very reliable exchange platform you can use anytime

I believe the answer to the better one of coin base or binance is best as individual preference as there are many reasons to look out for if we were to start selecting.

Coinbase does not support doge and bnb coin. Binance supports these two coins, therefore, if you want to trade bnb and dige, you will find binance more useful.

I think a lot of people who use binance a lot because of the easier registration technique. I remember trying to open a coinbase account but wouldn't approve my account for some reason. Overall I prefer binance.

I'll always choose binance ahead of any exchange exchange around. After i learnt how to use it from this forum, I'm just settled at it. I never tried coinbase, but i heard it is limited to some countries.

I have used both exchange platforms in several times but I will give it to binance. I do not like coinbase user interface and it is very difficult to navigate when trying to exchange or swap coin and tokens. Binance has a very simple user interface, friendly to use and their terms and conditions are straight forward.

Both coinbase and binance platforms are very good platforms for cryptocurrency trading but i make use of binance only and it's been a pleasure being part of them.

Both coinbase and binance platforms are very good platforms for cryptocurrency trading but i make use of binance only and it's been a pleasure being part of them.
This all depends on the individual and which platform they prefer best for me I prefer binance than coinbase because I make use of binance and it has been on my advantage.

This all depends on the individual and which platform they prefer best for me I prefer binance than coinbase because I make use of binance and it has been on my advantage.
That's the point, it depends on the various individual preferences. If one started with coinbase and becomes conversant with it, that person will prefer coinbase and vice versa.

Each of them have their weak and strong side. Binance for trade and coin base to store crypto....
For the fact that coinbase isn't available in my country makes it very useless as far as I am concerned. So, it's definitely going to be Binance for me because it's what I make use of.

I have been using Coinbase since 2015. I have never used Binance. Coinbase came into existence in 2012 and Binance was launched in 2017. Coinbase is based in the United States, Binance has its headquarters in Malta. Just after one year of launching Binance became the world's biggest cryptocurrency exchange platform based on the trading volume. Coinbase is going to launch IPO soon and when it goes public, you can invest in the company that is helping you to invest in cryptocurrencies. Coinbase is also planning a plastic debit card that will allow the users to use crypto funds on their account for purchasing. Coinbase also has Earn program that you can use to earn tokens from various cryptocurrency.
Which platform do you use? If you have used both, which do you think is better?
Binance is better and bigger, it's even more popular in this part of the world, maybe that's why I prefer it.

I haven't really enjoyed my ride in coinbase, they have high gas fee for transfer too, right now I have some assets locked up there.

Both are equally good options, it just depends on the investor what he wants , bother exchanges have good reputation preceding them no doubt so an investor should be able to identify key variables he wants associated with them

Between these two, I think I will choose Binance because if offers a lo of coins, even the new coins like shiba innu. You can try investing even without KYC Verification

I would always choose binance any day anytime as it has been the best wallet I have ever think of all this while of my trading so far.

With my experience with binance I’m going to go with them they’re reliable and the p2p trading is really helpful although their rates are sometimes too high but aside that they’re reliable

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back