What's new

Coinbase Vs. Binance: Which is a Better Cryptocurrency Trading Platform?

Both are renowned exchange sites fir Cryptocurrency transactions with lots of features to earn money online by taking risk investing our hard earned coins. But I prefer Binance cos its open for all.

Both are renowned exchange sites fir Cryptocurrency transactions with lots of features to earn money online by taking risk investing our hard earned coins. But I prefer Binance cos its open for all.
Yes, Binance availability to almost everyone is a good edge over coinbase. It's easy to use binance and you can even top up and sell using p2p. However, I hate to minimum trade and withdraw rate of binance capped at $10.

I have not used coin base for any crypto currency exchange Business before but I have used binance before. However, I think binance is one of the best crypto currency exchange platform one can start with

Both coinbase and Binance have good reviews so far, there have been lots of good comments about this two plathform. So it would mainly depend on the individual and on which one they are more comfortable with.

Yes, Binance availability to almost everyone is a good edge over coinbase. It's easy to use binance and you can even top up and sell using p2p. However, I hate to minimum trade and withdraw rate of binance capped at $10.
Yes, it has eclipse the achievement of Coinbase when it comes to popularity and userbase level. People are simply interested to use Binance.

Yes, it has eclipse the achievement of Coinbase when it comes to popularity and userbase level. People are simply interested to use Binance.
Binance is the best for me now. They just everything easy and accepts everybody. The only reason why I dislike them is they have increased their minimum trade and withdrawal to $10 which is too high.

I have been using Coinbase since 2015. I have never used Binance. Coinbase came into existence in 2012 and Binance was launched in 2017. Coinbase is based in the United States, Binance has its headquarters in Malta. Just after one year of launching Binance became the world's biggest cryptocurrency exchange platform based on the trading volume. Coinbase is going to launch IPO soon and when it goes public, you can invest in the company that is helping you to invest in cryptocurrencies. Coinbase is also planning a plastic debit card that will allow the users to use crypto funds on their account for purchasing. Coinbase also has Earn program that you can use to earn tokens from various cryptocurrency.
Which platform do you use? If you have used both, which do you think is better?
I have used Coinbase not for long , I am currently using Binance now and from my experience most of the tokens app produced are actually in collaboration with the binance and I feel there mode of operation again.
Both of them may have their lapses.
Post automatically merged:

Binance is the best for me now. They just everything easy and accepts everybody. The only reason why I dislike them is they have increased their minimum trade and withdrawal to $10 which is too high.
Exactly , the binance minimum transaction limit of $10 dollar is what I do not like about it but coming to it security during transaction, it is cool and easy to operate.

Binance is the best. As for the min trade, it is set at $10. But minimum withdrawal of fiat is from $2 when you convert your low amount of coins that is below $10 to BNB coin.

I think I would prefer binance ahead of coinbase , because of the nice trading interface available on the platform and also the low trading fee available also , binance is doing well

For all time sake and always, binance will always bit Coinbase as the cryptocurrencies exchange of choice by more people than those who will side with coinbase. Bitcoin has not country restrictions to use their services unlike Coinbase that does.

Binance and Coinbase are two good crypto currency exchange platform. However, I don't know anything about Coinbase at all but I heard that it's a good crypto currency exchange platform but I use binance very well and they are good
Post automatically merged:

Binance and Coinbase are two good crypto currency exchange platform. However, I don't know anything about Coinbase at all but I heard that it's a good crypto currency exchange platform but I use binance very well and they are good

Binance is the best. As for the min trade, it is set at $10. But minimum withdrawal of fiat is from $2 when you convert your low amount of coins that is below $10 to BNB coin.
Minimum withdrawal is more than $2 maybe except for Tron. Bnb,busd and others are capped at $10 Minimum. I also love their low withdrawal fees which is the lowest I've seen among exchanges. Customer care is also top notch.

Minimum withdrawal is more than $2 maybe except for Tron. Bnb,busd and others are capped at $10 Minimum. I also love their low withdrawal fees which is the lowest I've seen among exchanges. Customer care is also top notch.
You're a Nigerian, and we use same minimum withdrawal threshold when it comes to.withdrawing to local banks using the P2P method. You just need N1,000 worth of BNB to cash out to your Nigerian bank account using Binance.

Coinbase and Binance are two great plathform, though i have an account on both but i dont use them. I think it mainly depends on the individual, Binance is making more waves recently because of its P2P

Coinbase and Binance are two great plathform, though i have an account on both but i dont use them. I think it mainly depends on the individual, Binance is making more waves recently because of its P2P
Apart from peer to peer trading , Binance has more features more than Coinbase and this is part of the reason why coinbase is not a threat to them .

The thing is that, coinbase has a lot of restrictions in my country concerning many things. It is binance that I have been using and to be fair it has been worth it

Well considering the fact that I've used both binace and coinbase but I've never traded on any and eith what I'm seing they all all good platforms to trade crypto in my own way I would prefer you use binance to trade cos yu will enjoy it

I have been using Coinbase since 2015. I have never used Binance. Coinbase came into existence in 2012 and Binance was launched in 2017. Coinbase is based in the United States, Binance has its headquarters in Malta. Just after one year of launching Binance became the world's biggest cryptocurrency exchange platform based on the trading volume. Coinbase is going to launch IPO soon and when it goes public, you can invest in the company that is helping you to invest in cryptocurrencies. Coinbase is also planning a plastic debit card that will allow the users to use crypto funds on their account for purchasing. Coinbase also has Earn program that you can use to earn tokens from various cryptocurrency.
Which platform do you use? If you have used both, which do you think is better?
Thank you very much for posting this question. I have both Coinbase and binance account. I always use binance when I do my trading. It's good to know from your post information about Coinbase. It's the first time for me to know that Malta is the base of binance meanwhile America is the base of Coinbase. I think Coinbase is much better now because binance has a lot problem. Many countries begins to ban binance trading platform. I hope our country will not ban binance.

For Asians , it is Binance. I believe Binance has lot to offer , not only as a crypto exchange , but also as a wallet , earning and staking program , referral program , trading competitions make it much better than the coinbase , which is mainly focusing on crypto audience from US.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back