What's new

Coinbase Vs. Binance: Which is a Better Cryptocurrency Trading Platform?

Mika

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 16, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have been using Coinbase since 2015. I have never used Binance. Coinbase came into existence in 2012 and Binance was launched in 2017. Coinbase is based in the United States, Binance has its headquarters in Malta. Just after one year of launching Binance became the world's biggest cryptocurrency exchange platform based on the trading volume. Coinbase is going to launch IPO soon and when it goes public, you can invest in the company that is helping you to invest in cryptocurrencies. Coinbase is also planning a plastic debit card that will allow the users to use crypto funds on their account for purchasing. Coinbase also has Earn program that you can use to earn tokens from various cryptocurrency.
Which platform do you use? If you have used both, which do you think is better?

I think i would prefer binance than coinbase because there are multiple coins to invest on and its also very easy to start trading coin i think , although binance too do have more coins to trade compared to coinbase another important reason i would prefer binance is that on coinbase someone do face restriction and others i think

It's also important to do a thorough cryptocurrency exchange fee comparison. Analysing this metric in this Coinbase vs Binance comparison, it's clear that Binancehas the lowest trading fee percentage of 0.10%, while the second place goes toCoinbase with a fee of 3.99%.

I think I would prefer binace than coinbase not that coinbase isn't good but bimance is more better even though coinbase came in existence before binace because it was in year 2015 that coinbase came out which doesn't make it different but binace is more fast trusted and legit and it is also good because it is the first place on the two ifi am to rank it then I'll give 100% to binace and 50% to coin base because I haven't heard anything good about it

I think both wallets are good wallet for storing your cryptocurrency and for trading too. I personally use coinbase for storing my cryptocurrencies coins and trading as for binance I have been hearing positive things about it such as its low transaction fees and all although am still yet to use it.

This question to me is a matter of preference and if that be the case I prefer binance to coinbase no any other reason but for the fact that am more conversant with binance not coinbase and binance wallet has a whole lot of cryptocurrency coins I love to buy

For me i prefer using binance that coinbase. Because binance is supporting many crypto currencies than coinbase. And also binance had many capabilities like trading and p2p transaction or peer to peer. Also binance is supporting many banks and online e wallet here in our country.

I dont know much about coinbase. But finance is popular over here. I believe the popularity is based on it's credibility and reliance. You get to try on different cryptos. And the fees too in finance is not that high. A friend started using It and told me about it. I use other trading platform though which are not as common as those two

I have been using just coinbase and Luno wallet, my coinbase experience is a great one, I haven't had any issues one bit but I don't know much about Binance, I also heard that Binance is another good platform to trade cryptocurrencies. I hope to go into Binance pretty soon.

Coinbase seem to be available for US and UK citizens and this is a great disadvantage for it ,unlike binance that is available worldwide . I love binance not just because of it's availability , but because it has many other attractive features that is wanting in coinbase. However coinbase has one feature unique to them , that is allowing zero transaction fee for coinbase to coinbase transaction

Coinbase is considered one of the top cryptocurrency exchanges in the U.S. The interface for Coinbase basic service is quick and user-friendly, but costs can be difficult to track unless you use the more advanced Coinbase Pro.This is because you are able to deposit FIAT currency such as USD to make your purchases. ... Bottom line - the ability to purchase Bitcoin with USD and with 0% trading fees means it's a lot easier for the price to go up on Coinbase than it is for an exchange like Binance.

I prefer making use of binance, it covers so many coins and has got enough features for me to utilize in my crypto trading journey. I do not like coinbase because it has some restrictions for my country.

I prefer trading on binance than any other crypto platforms. Binance is very easy to use and nevigate, I registered on coinbase few weeks ago and wanted to fund my account with my card informations. But unfortunately I couldn't, I haven't have this same issue with other crypto platforms.

I will prefer binance because
Binance doesn't offer any fiat trading at all.
This means that users can only fund their accounts - and trade - with cryptocurrencies. However, Binance offers a much better selection of cryptocurrency trading than Coinbase. The exchange offers to trade with hundreds of well-known and newly-released cryptocurrencies

I have used Coinbase to receive Bitcoin payments and storing other types of cryptocurrencies for a while now and it is a great platform. I like it alot because it has a very simple layout and so it is so easy to use it. I am just dissapointed that the buy and sell menu does not function in my country. I hope it becomes available soon.

I will stick to my binance exchange platform any day any time come rain come shine. That's how I roll. I have not been able to use coinbase for whatever reason. Each time I get registered and tried to transact they'll say I can't. So I let them be.

Wow! If coinbase as all this features then I gave my respect because out will reduce the level of poverty in the world of crypto if at all I accepted in other countries. Binance as been fair enough to trade and as wide varieties features.

Binance is the best and I know that p2p options are enebled on binance training platform, you will have nothing to worry about when you are trading on binance, it's not as if am giving the 100% pass mark, no what am saying is that they really doing well terms of there security option.

I have been using Coinbase since 2015. I have never used Binance. Coinbase came into existence in 2012 and Binance was launched in 2017. Coinbase is based in the United States, Binance has its headquarters in Malta. Just after one year of launching Binance became the world's biggest cryptocurrency exchange platform based on the trading volume. Coinbase is going to launch IPO soon and when it goes public, you can invest in the company that is helping you to invest in cryptocurrencies. Coinbase is also planning a plastic debit card that will allow the users to use crypto funds on their account for purchasing. Coinbase also has Earn program that you can use to earn tokens from various cryptocurrency.
Which platform do you use? If you have used both, which do you think is better?
I could only talk about the one I use, because it's the one I know as well. Binance iss really doing a great work for is customers when it comes to trading with their app,they never failed me for once,I run easy and smooth trading in their platform. So for now I know that they are really making things easy for people using them to trade safe and easy on their app.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back