What's new

Coinbase Vs. Binance: Which is a Better Cryptocurrency Trading Platform?

Binance might be a better trading platform, however, Coinbase is a better company. Coinbase is a publicly traded company. It was listed in an exchange in April this year.

I don't have any idea about coinbase and how it really work but the most preferred one by most people here is binance because that's the one I use all the time to receive any of my cryptocurrency ,they are legit and also trusted... That is the one I can confidently votes for now.

I also use binance to save and receive my cryotocurrency. I have downloaded the app in other to keep my coins safe. Having a wallet online isn't safe because people can hack through it.

Based on my experience, Binance is better, however, when it comes to reliability, I trust Coinbase more than Binance. One of the reasons why I don't trust Binance as much as Coinbase is because the former is in legal battle in many countries, and the later is publicly traded company.

Binance and Coinbase both offer a variety of cryptocurrencies, with features like staking, peer-to-peer crypto transactions, payment services, institutional services, educational resources, and much more.

But the two platforms also have many differences. Though it has a US version (Binance.US), Binance is best for experienced, non-US traders who want access to a variety of trading tools, order types, and account features. Coinbase, however, is likely more suitable for beginners in search of an easier user interface.
Post automatically merged:

Binance and Coinbase both offer a variety of cryptocurrencies, with features like staking, peer-to-peer crypto transactions, payment services, institutional services, educational resources, and much more.

But the two platforms also have many differences. Though it has a US version (Binance.US), Binance is best for experienced, non-US traders who want access to a variety of trading tools, order types, and account features. Coinbase, however, is likely more suitable for beginners in search of an easier user interface.

I have been using Coinbase since 2015. I have never used Binance. Coinbase came into existence in 2012 and Binance was launched in 2017. Coinbase is based in the United States, Binance has its headquarters in Malta. Just after one year of launching Binance became the world's biggest cryptocurrency exchange platform based on the trading volume. Coinbase is going to launch IPO soon and when it goes public, you can invest in the company that is helping you to invest in cryptocurrencies. Coinbase is also planning a plastic debit card that will allow the users to use crypto funds on their account for purchasing. Coinbase also has Earn program that you can use to earn tokens from various cryptocurrency.
Which platform do you use? If you have used both, which do you think is better?

coinbase seems to me the best on the market at the moment and I think it is on the first place to the most used, of all the applications. :)

Binance offers a lot of coins, where as coinbase has listed limited coins. Coinbase took time to list dogecoin or shib coin, where as Binance was abrupt to list these coins.

Both of them have their advantage and disadvantages. I prefer Binance for trading while coinbase for storing the Cryptos. But if I'm to choose between the two, I would chose Binance.

Binance is better and more preferable because it offers all and same features to every country that it is available not mind whether it is 1st tier or 3rd tier country unlike coinbase who offers limited features to 3rd tier countries

A lot of people over here will choose binance because it is the most popular one, That's also the one I am also using but coinbase is not really available and popular over here like binance .

I didn't use coinbase, I am using binance. The features of binance are very attractive and effective. Binance now has a large number of cryptocurrencies and has spread around all over the world so now binance is much better than coinbase.

I can't actually say any is better than the other but binance has a p2p option where traders of crypto currencies can meet with buyers and trade your crypto currency with ease.

As of today, binance is the best exchange to take position. Although I am finding it very difficult to attach my binance account to the MT4 platform. I will be so elated if I could see anyone that could explain it to me.

I don't have any understanding of coinbase and how to use the platform but I have an account with them recently but I've never used it to trade or carry out any crypto related activities.

Binance is the best platform that have ever used in my life, and I do not think that any other platform can ever overtake it at all . I have already made up my mind that I will always stick with it always, no matter what.

Coinbase was created specifically with the United States of America in mind and that explains why they do not have a lot of sophisticated features to other countries which makes me to look in the other direction for other exchanges.

I will stick to my binance exchange platform any day any time come rain come shine. That's how I roll. I have not been able to use coinbase for whatever reason. Each time I get registered and tried to transact they'll say I can't. So I let them be.
This is actually a very big loyalty that you are having to the platform. I also use it but then it is primarily as a result of them having a peer-to-peer platform because cryptocurrency with commercial banks has been disallowed in my country.

Binance is what I used. I don't really have time to make use of any other cryptocurrency platform except Trust wallet. . Binance contains everything I need to carry out my cryptocurrency investment.

I think both wallets are good wallet for storing your cryptocurrency and for trading too. I personally use coinbase for storing my cryptocurrencies coins and trading as for binance I have been hearing positive things about it such as its low transaction fees and all although am still yet to use it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back